De-evolution

This is my first time on Sup Forums but I was sitting in class thinking, “Muslims seem to be the only distinct de-evolution of a society throughout time” eg:
>>used to have great contributions to science and math
>>now just fucks goats and blows shit up
Anybody who agrees?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World
quranx.com/4.24?Context=3
hooktube.com/watch?v=9ow1DhH6L6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p5AjFxmUE1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yes, it's true, we have sharks.

Why is he saying this like it's supposed to be a shocking revelation or something? The ocean has sharks, yes, everyone is already aware of that. Do people think Alaska is located on the Great Lakes or something?

Implying they didn't steal the credit for all those contributions

No.
Have you seen where "The West" got itself?

Sharks "normally" habit tropical or sub-tropical waters.

every civilisation has its ups and downs. Europeans were quite barbaric in the time between the fall of the Roman Empire and the rise of the HRR. China was civilized even before Europe and went downhill afterwards. Even Africa had some high civilisations.

I’m aware we have sharks, I just chose a random image from my photo gallery

>used to have great contributions to science and math

They never did. They plundered Persia for all of them.

That is a good point, I guess I’m probably expecting too much from it due to it modern times right now

I think people assume its just too cold for life or something. Wildly incorrect.
Do you think the constant conflict over there has contributed to their "de-evolution?"

Voter registration that was leaked by DNC lol

That is a good point, but it also seems that their religion as a whole has really devolved as well

Well Europeans during the fall of Antiquity went backwards too, the Middle Ages is mostly a meme because everyone thinks it was 1000 years which is bullshit, but its true that after Rome fell it was a handful of centuries of chaos

>Do you think the constant conflict over there has contributed to their "de-evolution?"
No, europe also had alot of conflict, probably even more than the muslims.
Its all the fault of Islam, literally the moment it spread to the rest of the Levante, Egypt and Persia all these regions started to stagnate.

We have the spiny dogfish!

>Its all the fault of Islam, literally the moment it spread to the rest of the Levante, Egypt and Persia all these regions started to stagnate.

I don't know... the Osman Empire took the whole North Africa plus Spain and developed thriving universities and had a very open society. India under the moguls was also a highly developed culture.

This is the great white shark distribution.

The islamic world, China and post roman europe are all examples of where societies sort of go pull back from a golden age, usually this is due to an increase in superstition and bullshit. Its happening to the west right before our eyes.

All of humanity has regressed greatly.

that's wrong, you dumb fucking nigger

Not all sharks.
We have 3 sharks that live in our oceans, and Norway is hardly sub-tropical.

Yo momma sucks shark dick
In the arctic
Are there sharks there?
I don't give a care

Or do you think that the problem is their insane devotion to a paedophile barbarian?

That shark is fucking ugly.

he seems to be a good boy

you would look like shit too if they took you out of mcdonalds you fat piece of shit

i thought most of it came from Byzantium. Luckily they LARPed as romans for a couple hundreds years or else the goat fuckers would have completely destroyed everything.

>Norway is hardly sub-tropical.
Lies.

You mean a lot of white people lived all across the planet at that time.

das right in my book OP, they still be building these elaborated ceilings though, but I haven't seen them painting them anymore

Use to cut fish in Alaska, butchered these on occasion. Strange creature because their nervous system is still active hours after death. You can hold a pound of its flesh and feel it twitch.

best parts of islam were Spain, Turkey and Persia. Mostly white if you know history. Kicked from Spain, Ottomans were incapable of modernization, and Persia become... well Persia is not that bad. Not even today.

India was once the most advanced civ out there. In fact very close to a true monotheism, but superstition replaced philosophy. That happened when the lower castes dissolved the social structure.

Correct. Most of the contributors were Spaniards, kidnapped slaves and Persians. Call me biased but Iranians are much different from your average Arab.

I want nothing more than to gut a couple tabs of acid go there and see god.

Thats not even close to being correct.

>the only
except Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, China, Minoans, Crete, Cananites, Greece, Rome..

I think the "normally" was supposed to mean people often think that sharks stick to tropical water, which a fair amount of people do believe. Or maybe he didn't mean that and is one of those people.

I thought they only had stolen Hindu stuff?

persian stuff

>>schlomo spread rumors of muslims having sex with goats so that I wouldn't feel sad for them when they got invaded and murdered by the millions for absolutely no reason but because a britbong faggot jew said they had weapons

>man fuck awabs and muzlimz i'm so smrt

wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World

My favorite example from this is that Islam gets credit for Calculus, when all they did was piece together greek mathematics and north Indian mathematics.

So pretty much India developed calculus but Islam "religion of peace" raped and plundered them and took credit for it.

>piece together greek mathematics and north Indian mathematics
>and took credit for it

that's only right in my book, but then again you are obsessed of how barbaric and not cultured islamics were, so ok

>>used to have great contributions to science and math
Thanks to Islamized Persians, for the most part. I saw an user make an excellent analysis of the ethnic profile of the contributors to the Islamic Golden Age, and it was overwhelmingly Persians whose lands were conquered by Arabs.

The reason is because over the years, there's been a series of "reformations" in which conservative Muslim religious authorities try to imitate the imam (the following generation of religious leaders after Mohammed) in practice. They totally disregard the fact that imitating the socioeconomic model of a bunch of sand niggers that deposed the sons of their great leaders wouldn't fit into the modern day.

In all reality, there have been some very influential and "Western" religious leaders in Islam. However the retard mouthbreathing fucks like Wahab were the ones that caught the eyes of the poor. You know what poor people do? They get mad and kill people with ration and reason.

Wahhabis and conservative muslims are the cancer of their religion.

Back in the 1200s when all those great advances in Math happened, they were progressive as fuck. (Algebra is rooted in an arabic word)

The renaissance of the 1400s began with the smart muslims and drifted over to Italy and enjoyed a few hundred years of greatness.

When the Ottoman Empire began to spoil and the Janissary system turned to shit, so did Islam. Too many cooks tried to add their opinions to the broth and ended up spoiling it.

Are you actually a nigger or just retarded?

This, they trully are sandniggers

but there have always been sharks off the coast of Massachusetts?

lol... Africa had high civilizations. Ok Ahmed.

what? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but dey had dat one negroe there with da gold!

how's nipland, whitey? I'm movin over there too

How many conquest wars did Jesus lead?
How many people did Buddha kill?
>Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
-quranx.com/4.24?Context=3
>except those whom your right hands possess
This is the person who Muslims name their first born sons after saying that god has green lighted sex slavery.

I am not obsessed of how barbaric islamics were.
I am saying that they are barbaric, because THEY ARE.

This is now a shark thread

Wheres his MAGA hat?

Great white sharks migrate north off the coast of montauk NY to give birth to their pups.

Dumbfuck. The advancement of math and science by dunecoons is a meme. Stop reurgitating what your fucking stupid parents and teachers say, they dont know shit about history and have never read a book on that time period.
This is the same type of shit boomers say with "we'd all be speaking german right now if we lost the war!"

Fuck that almost hurts my eyes. Where is tile-bro? What are his thoughts on these patterns?

The devolution is a recent phenomenon. After the Islamic Revolution in 79' the Arab elites were terrified of popular uprisings. So they gave the people what they thought they wanted, hardcore Islam. But that's not the biggest problem.

The biggest problem is that Islam has never had their equivalent to the enlightenment period. Freedom of conscience and religious tolerance are what they should strive for.

Well niggers went from kangz to stealing shit so

It's a rare sight in the Mediterranean but we have seen some in the last years. Scary stuff when you grow up believing the Mediterranean is so benign and devoid of superpredators, although most sharks around Spain are blue sharks and hammerhead sharks, especially around the strait. On the other hand, in the Canary Islands we have a shitton of dolphins and whales which is really cool.

Africa never had high civilization bellow the Sahara Mohammed.

Guess you haven't yet heard of the great Islamic poets of europe like Sheikh Sbir

my point is they were able to absorve culture and knowledge from other cultures, and that's a positive trait, and speaks of their love for knowledge, that's all I'm saying

you are clearly retarded

A lot of that has been due to constant warfare and destabilization by the West and the British establishing Israel and fucking everything up. Most of the Gulf of the Middle East are top wealthy countries that are high on the living standard index. Greece and Italy were once the beacons of civilization now theyre are shitholes. The British were once the a great empire, maybe the greatest and now they are a joke.

>haven't heard of the great islamic poets
>islamic poets

My goat is dead
My dreams with her
Sadness covers me
Like sand
Nope, just sand
Allah akbar
[explodes]

Nice try shark

muslims never had real advances, they stole it all from indians and persians.

hooktube.com/watch?v=9ow1DhH6L6U

I dunno, the West seems like is devolving pretty goddamned fast these days.

that sounds like poetry a scandinavian shark would write

Neat? I'd rather deal with a shark over bees though. Or wasps. Or anything that flies + stings. I hate those fuckers so much.

The meme that the Islamic world was a scholarly capital is bullshit. All that knowledge was European, and just taken to Baghdad to be translated. It's always been a backwards shithole

muslims never had real advances, they stole it all from indians and persians.
>Muslims stole from Muslims
Why do you retards keep equating Islam to a race. Persians are still the same people before they became Muslims, would essentially be the same people who made the accomplishment.

unironicaly the jews everytime

actually theres 9

you are such a dumb fuck. stay in mongolia

>All that knowledge was European, and just taken to Baghdad to be translated
We was Mesopotamia's and shiet

what a cute doggo

youtube.com/watch?v=p5AjFxmUE1k

Indians invented tri in 500 AD, 300 years before Mohammad

Political chaos
Technically things just stopped advancing, to restart after the implosion of Middle Francia

most of the "Islamic science and math and sheeiit" was largely due to the fact they conquered empires in the middle east that had the men smart enough to make those discoveries.

>inb4 they weren't actually "high" civilizations

Underrated

>what is the Gold Coast
It may have not lasted long, but it was there

Muslims got BTFO'd by sequential generational inbreeding. Here in Britainistan for instance, Muslims make up over a third of genetically malformed children. It's endemic, and anybody who thinks this hasn't progressively compromised arab intellectual capacity since they embraced Islam is a fool.

That said, the Chinese and Japanes had dark ages due to rapacious isolationism. Tokugawa even outlawed the wheel at one point. Without the inbreeding though they became as prosperous as ever when the isolationism fad ended.

Also, you coule argue that Europe had it's own dark age, but YMMV. Africa is still in it's dark age though lol.

Muslim =/= Arab

the Arabs were great, then they got cancer

Are we not men?
>We are Devo!

I'm getting sick of that
>muh arabs had great contributions to science
meme. Sure they had a couple of guys but if you ask an arab they used to be the most advanced civ in the world by far, blah blah blah. Yet there is no evidence of this other than some guy figuring out the pythagorean theorum.

>159725775
get a load of Mustakrakish the Lake troll trying to talk about sharks like he knows anything.

>t. Shark trying to trick people into polar bear swims

>Did I also mention we have tigers in Russia?

>Here in Britainistan for instance, Muslims make up over a third of genetically malformed children. It's endemic, and anybody who thinks this hasn't progressively compromised arab intellectual capacity since they embraced Islam is a fool.
You seem to forget the US irradiated much of the Iraqi oil fields, a lot of that fallout also spread to other Middle East countries. A lot of these deformities are from the atrocities the US military was committing during the Iraq war

ya fuck off , that isnt how DU works. Unless you think the US nuked Iraq.

Why do people think Muslims did anything for the world, ever? Muslims ruled over greek and jewish people, as well as other Christians, and forced them to work and produce their works under the 'islamic' name. Almost every single one of these people were forced to be muslim by the state.

Muslims destroyed the Pyramids, they destroyed great wonders in Greece, they destroy everything they touch. Where does this meme that the muslim world did anything for the rest of the planet come from? Persia?

its from inbreeding