GoogleEmailCopy Richard Pryor slept with Marlon Brando, Pryor’s widow confirms

AAAAHHHHH!!! What they fuck?! Is Hollywood trying to review and rewrite history so that everyone you have ever heard of was secretly bisexual?! I mean sure, it is full on degeneracy, and always has been and we all know that, but is this a concerted effort to convince us that this kind of degenerate behaviour is normal and good, and everyone we have ever heard of has engaged in gender-bending butt-sex?!

pagesix.com/2018/02/07/richard-pryor-slept-with-marlon-brando-his-widow-confirms/?_ga=2.92378325.977849414.1518093739-70926438.1517280535

Ugh, gross. Why did I have to read this right after having a big breakfast?

Nice thread title. Your shill is showing.

Brando was a well known butt fucking faggot.

Poopoo

The whole world knew he was bisexual. He said that himself.
It is even remored that he hooked up with James Dean, but that one is uncomfirmed.

thanks for the bump, sucker ;-)

Brando was a pretty horny guy, and very callous about it. I've read that he kept two full-time abortionists on staff to handle any of his conquests who got pregnant

You realize sage exists right, Dr. shillkike faggotstein?

Wasn't there a movie where someone stuck a stick of butter in his ass? He looked like he genuinely enjoyed it and wasn't acting.

I'm a white woman and I feel cucked by BBC

You know the drill...

>"secretly bisexual"

richard raps about gay shit in like 3-4 of his early standups, including the joke "Never fuck a faggot. They tell everybody"

but of course it's "muh msm" and really not that you don't know the first thing about richard pryor.

white bois love the BBC
how can labia minora and vulva even compete with the BBC

someone post the photo of Brando with a dick in his mouth

You're thinking of Last Tango in Paris, but it was the girl, Maria Schneider who got buttered up.

high sexual eneregetic people are more likely to experience "deviant" encouters.
Hugh Heffner said he also has some experience with men

why did i look that up?
eww it's bbc

as much as i know Hollywood is eff'd
Richard Pryor was seriously screwed up
read about his life, not just shallow, in depth.
He's the "outlaying point" to exclude.

Wyte boipucci is only meant for black bull cock.

>marlon brando
>implying you wouldn't

you mad, wh*te girls?

I thought everyone knew Brando preferred men? They are pretty much all gay in hollywood. The few straight ones have it made.