How can he recover from this? It's over for him. It's revealed that his hair is a mere illusion...

How can he recover from this? It's over for him. It's revealed that his hair is a mere illusion, he's a bald monstrosity. If he's this dishonest about being bald, imagine how dishonest he is about his ties to Russia. This is the dawn of the final day for Drumpf. The spell has been broken, and America can see him for what he really is - a freakish delusional old man.

I'd like to see you MAGApedes and /r/TheDonald cucks defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518019514272.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gossip about male baldness
I wish I could say that I expected more from your little sewing circle.

Still has world class model sucking his weiner on command. Normies can only dream of this level of alpha

>Slavs
>world class
Literally the niggers of Europe.

Yea what does your woman look like? Just kill yourself.

LOLOL dirty brit. your teefs are way worse than a 70 year old man with thin hair. Good bread pepe.

> sucking his weiner on command

She spent the first 100 days of his presidency, sleeping in a different bed, in a different room, in a different building, in a different city, in a different state, 4 states away, surrounded by dozens of younger, more virile Secret Service agents, night, after night, after night.

From the moment she moved in, she's slapped his hand away every time he tries to touch her.

And you guys call Democrats the cucks.

>horrible plastic screw on tiddies

>and just like that democrats started calling half of their own politicians disgusting monstrosities for being bald

Do we really need 10 threads about this at once?

there's nudes of her all over the internet, maybe she has implants, i don't know, but they are nice tibbies

>proof trump fucks Melania

checked and yes of course, don't you realize this is a slide thread? if there weren't at least 10 then they wouldn't have the desired effect

Awww...still yo presibread homie. Will you buy a gun when they send hilldawg to gitmo, or will you accept the ruling of the courts? Betting you won't answer directly, but holding out hope!

coming from an Brit
British slags have nowhere near the beauty of Slavic goddesses

Bernie would trounce this disgusting creature. Bernie is going bald with grace, unlike Drumpf who uses smoke and mirrors to disguise his humanity. Disgusting Drumpf's days are numbered. Hindsight is 2020. Bernie 2020.

>1 post by this id
so of crouse he won't answer. he's already been credited with replying to the post

TFW you're surprised that americans try to look good. I know it's foreign concept to you bangers and mashers. Please wear deodorant!

Checked bruv.

Bernie can't run for POTUS if he's a corpse though? He's going to be 79 in 2020

Drumpf is not much younger. And based Bernie will probably out live him because he's a weed user and THC increases life span and fights cancer.

The same substance that Drumpf and Sessions are trying to ban because of big tobacco and big pharma.

Here's your (you), Mohammed.

They don't have to "try" to ban anything. It' a simple EO. Trump is for weed if the states want it. Sessions hates it, but Trump is using him to force your reps to act. And they will if they want to keep those dank mj stacks flowin.

alright shill thanks for giving weed a bad name by that cringy shit you just said

>Americans are freaking out over a 70 year old man balding

>brit op
>we love our presibred
>ruler of the world
>anti-christ maybe, but prolly not

It's not that he's balding, it's that he spends so much of the tax payers' money on hiding it using elaborate hair wizardry. And it shows what a superficial and shallow person he is. And how insecure he is. Insecure Drumpf is a beta cuck compared to self assured Bernie.

Feel the Bern!

>Do we really need 10 threads about this at once?
Shareblue staff member here.
According to our "hot topix" talking points board, yes.

lol nice. since he takes no salary i don't mind comping him for the hair products. do you have any mirrors in your house? do you brush your teeth you vain islander!

>From the moment she moved in, she's slapped his hand away every time he tries to touch her.
At least she slapped his hand away with her hand, unlike Michael Obama who slapped Obamas hand away with his Bbc.

doesn't he notice it?? seems so weird that he would stop and wave. or doesn't he care?

>71 year old man is losing hair
HOL UP

This hairocaust won't be forgotten.

>shitposting on Twitter all day long and doing NOTHING

real men DO things i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518019514272.webm

el presidente goblino

I dunno but it scares the shit out me. I can picture it flowing in the air while he's dancing around under some dead chick's skin while chewing on a babies arm.