What's the worst character design you've ever seen?

What's the worst character design you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQyLwNyfyIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What's the worst character design you've ever seen?
>Posts a pretty good one
Go to bed Man, it's time to go sleepy

Female Jotaro isn't the worst thing I've ever seen. Especially when you count some of the horrible shit from shonen series.

That's very plain but not really bad. Except for the blue ribbon.

the loli archer from prisma illya
>no tits
>no ass
>nigger with white hair

Post timeskip Sasuke. It looks like he's wearing some kind of bizarre Milan fashion outfit

Honestly a pretty fucking good costume for an explosive character. Working a couple of large scale grenades into the costume seems like a bad idea on paper, but I actually really dig the execution.

Many things from One Piece

he is a super hobo, you expect him to be properly dressed or what?

don't bully armpit girl

Quick question as someone who doesn't watch this.

Does he ever even use the grenades on his belt?

>armpit girl
youtube.com/watch?v=iQyLwNyfyIE

red hair, twintails, dfc, constant frown mouth, pretty much all the bad shit i can think of in one character
ren from NNB is a close second

This. I know it's supposed to be goofy and fun so whatever, different strokes. But goddamn I find the artstyle and a lot of the designs hard to look at.

Anyway, I wouldn't say it's the worst design, but compared to all the other Kemono Friends designs, I find Giraffe's to be particularly ugly. Between the long hair, ponytail, and scarf I feel like there's too many things hanging from the upper body. And the patterns on the socks, skirt, tail, sleeves, and scarf all blend together a bit too well so that overall she kind of just comes off as a spotted blob. I think ditching the longhair or dangling scarf pieces or changing the color of the skirt could help to make her a bit more cohesive.

I bet if your name is johnny you can do whatever you want with those armpits.

Haven't watched Kemono yet (Will get to it soon), but i must ask, is she tall? Or at least taller than other characters? Because that's the important part.

She's slightly tall, but there's not a whole lot of height variation. Granted Serval is also on the taller side due to Serval Cats having the longest legs of cats. Now that I think about it, I wonder if their heights would have more drastic differences if the show had a higher budget.

I already thought her color palette was an eyesore. Then she went and made her design even worse by changing herself into some faglord, and then went even further by blimping up.

That's a shame, that would be like, the most important aspect of a Giraffe girl's design to me at least, but i guess the show being made in the budget of a paperclip and a rubber band make it hard.

Those are pretty fucking awful.

In the manga he secretly gives Kaminari one of his grenades to throw at the meatball kid, it was underwhelming

not yet but it's theorized he can fill them up and throw them for a long range attack

>she

Delinquent Dai has always been meh to me.

I prefer her looking girly

Is she a jojo reference?

I'm not sure about "the worst", but Yu-Gi-Oh characters are usually pretty over-designed.

Between the fat tail, and the blowhole, the cetaceans will always look worse than Giraffe to me.

if you think your pic is related than I question your sexuality

if your gonna edge you gotta edge all the way

>jotaro with silicones
>good

ITT: lgbt

>Hating on Daidouji

Nigga I will fight you.

>it makes my dick hard so it's good
grow up faggot

only true indicator of aesthetic beauty

every other criteria is pure delusion

He's a mega man boss character.