Leftists and shills, how do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
people.com/politics/hope-hicks-dating-rob-porter-corey-lewandowski/
youtube.com/watch?v=yR5Z4n1TdSI
youtube.com/watch?v=lQKJhdhJvGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
ARE YOU TELLING ME ALL THAT MONEY THEY WASTED SHILLING THIS BOARD WAS WASTED?!?!

Winning big league!

>implying it matters

trump is a hack, he needs to resign and get his life back on track. Oh wait he doesn't have a life, no one likes him, not even his wife.

all he has to do is start a war for Israel

I'm a leftist and I voted trump because his economic policies and relative lack of interventionism are left of Hillary Clinton, Obama and even the Bush administration. Wish more liberals would see this. He's the least conservative president in many ways in a long time. Don't care for immigration as I live abroad and his stances are pretty sensible anyway, don't get what liberals perceive as liberal about letting pottentially dangerous poeople into the counntry freely, other then expanding the voting base obviously.

THREAD THEME!!!! REVIVAL FOR ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

Of course he is, for 2 reasons:

1) Ds have no viable candidate: Biden is a cis straight white male who likes diddling kids, Warren scammed Harvard Law School by telling them she was a Cherokee so that she could get a job there, Pelosi and Schumer are geriatric and even Dems hate them. Bernie will be 79 by 2020, on top of that imagine him telling people that he will raise their taxes after Trump cut them. Instaloss.

2) He has an 85% approval rating among Republicans, higher than Reagan, Bush 43 or Nixon. His voters have no reason to not vote for him again.

Sloot Alert!
Did she bag the President too?!
people.com/politics/hope-hicks-dating-rob-porter-corey-lewandowski/

why did Moot marry a tranny?

leaf

leaf

awww babbys first time following US (((partisan))) politics?

Thanks tips. Needed someone to point that out to me.
Americans...

youtube.com/watch?v=yR5Z4n1TdSI

>"trump stands no chance in 2016"
>t. washington post
>"trump will win in 2020"
>t. washington post

If you don't like trump I respect it, because your not pushing for Hillary. the fuck is wrong with these 99 cent and up hoes?

Nice projection leaf. You're miserable and alone and the only comfort you have is to come here and talk shit.

Kill yourself buddy, no one will miss you and you know it.

Hidden message in Presidential request:
youtube.com/watch?v=lQKJhdhJvGg

hillary would have been objectively worse than Trump but Trump caved on so many important things that he merely delays the inevitable by a few years at best

The Democrats I know are pushing for the Time-Warner AT&T merger simply because Trump is against it. It's crazy to see how the Democrats have abandoned pretty much ever one of their principles due to Trump.

>ayy yo we out 'chea doin illuminati shit

Post the article Faggot. I want to see what his predictions on why Trump will win. I'll gladly be voting for him but want to see what the strategists is saying

All leafs should be banned. Syrup niggers dont deserve to post.

trump is the worst
he didn't do shit but play golf!
over a year has passed - no wall - how long are they going to spend time and resources on russia/fbi bullshit? - nothing on immigration/daca
what a god damn waste!
oh let's shut down the government! GREAT IDEA!!! nothing gets done!

Now why would a Trump supporter want the whole story?

Checked. Feels pretty good