How fucking heartless are you people

How fucking heartless are you people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/07/refugees-or-illegal-migrants-israels-plan-is-to-deport-them-by-force/?utm_term=.0a82db6bd549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty much
kill yourself

Woah, it's almost like CNN lie and stuff

Bye

40 years and he could only save $300. What the fuck was he doing?

If you can't spend a least some of your time to get citizenship then go the fuck back to where you came from. US citizens don't get to just do whatever the fuck they want, and neither can immigrants. It's called Law and Order

>pillar if the community
of the foreign Mudslime community?
fuck out of here

Good riddance.

What’s wrong with Jordan, is it a shithole or something?

if he was a "pillar of the community" how did he only have $300 to his name?

All illegal aliens have to go back.
Winning big league!

HAHA YES!

he should have immigrated legally like the 100s of thousands we allow each year, you can't reward cheating, what are you an idiot?

inb4 300 replies

Good. Maybe he can make Jordan great again.

If he wasn't a lazy nigger, he'd have gotten to stay.

Tough titties, faggot.

So long, puto.

>$300 to his name
>"Pillar of community"

eh, you mean literal bum wandering the streets

this really makes me think "fuckkk borderz and lawz and sheeiittt"

Wasting his time praying 5 times a day to some saturn cube.

>he doesnt know that 90% of millennials have less than $1000 in their Bank account
We're all fucked because leftists don't understand how money works

Good idea, you should take all of your savings with you on your person when being sent to a country you aren't familiar with.

Sounds like a lazy welfare queen to me. Good riddance. Jordan isn't even that bad desu, that faggot sandnigger can make Jordan great like he could have before he ran away to live with white Americans.

>sneak into the United States
>spend 40 years there
>deported for illegally sneaking into the United States
>only possessions are currently worn clothes and 300 dollars
Looks like we deported a useless homeless man.

It was great?

I'm a monster
Fear me

>been in US for 40 years
>only $300 in liquid assets
I'm sure he wasnt a lifelong burden or anything.

40 years to make something of yourself in the land of opportunity and you end your illegal life here with a whole $300 fucking dollars?

>living *illegally

How does that affect the rest of us?

And in 40 year never became a U.S. citizen

He was a pillar of the community you racist!

$300 is a kingly sum in shitholes

perhaps he should have used some of the 40 years he had to actually fill out the paperwork and get a greencard?

A pillar of the community should have no problem finding a good immigration lawyer, and people to sponsor his citizenship or permanent resident status.

I have to ask, what community was he a pillar of?

less than 300 dollars*

LMAO! Good. Stupid fuck was here for 40 years and didn't get citizenship. Bye Felicia

His idea not ours. Peace faggot.

>I have to ask, what community was he a pillar of?
The underside of his local bridge.

I bet CNN spent a few thousand dollars publishing that fluff piece.

lived here for 40 years and had nothing but 300 bucks and "the clothes on his back"

fuck that guy. make him walk home.

guess im in that magic 10%

because if i have anything less than 50K in my bank account something is going wrong financially.

the law won

White Community Haters, all modern Liberals, just can't comprehend that white people would even like being white. That huge misunderstanding starts the insanity ball rolling and they end up unable to comprehend why white people would even stand up for white communities. (Like, OMG! Where do they even get the nerve. I just can't even...) Until they understand that white people like being white, they will never understand where white people get the nerve to defend their communities.

Nah, what is heartless is the US government and Dems wanting to do everything for illegal aliens, rather than help its citizens, people who've worked hard and were good patriots, generation after generation, people who've wound up dead or broke or homeless because they are no longer a priority for their own government.

Amazing.

The fact that they put "pillar of the community" in quotes says all you need to know.

STAHP! I can only get so erect as the kidz say.

An underrated post like this needs checkn

Thinking about it further, there's only TWO ways you could be a "pillar of the community" and have so little in assets.

First is if you're a religious leader, like a nun. Was this guy an iman?

Second is if you're a criminal boss, and all your assets are siezed or in shit that's not in your name.

I literally don't understand how that is possible. Live within your means, save, don't spend money on useless shit. Its not hard to save.

Cry me a river commie

Kek

Now he can be a pillar of jordan's community

Jordans not that bad.

hey. stop being racist and taking the spotlight off of the hispanic dreamers CNN

bon voyage!

based as fuck.
> for 300 $ nigga can start his own company in jordan

DEPORTED
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

About as heartless as Obama.

There are five other pillars so the community should be fine

>300$ USD in Jordan

He could probably buy a slave or two and start a business. What an opportunity

You just brought joy into my heart
Thank you
Tomorrow belongs to us

No it doesn't. It says that it's a quote. As in somebody else's words, not their words. That's the only thing quotes ever mean in a journalistic article.

>owned multiple businesses

so he benefited from the protections afforded corporations (which should be deleted) as well as not paying ANY personal taxes, for 40 years

cya! bye bye!

>40 years
>nothing but $300

waste of 40 years. Maybe he’ll do better elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

Bye

I think the fact that after we found out he had been committing a felony for over 40 years that we simply requested he go home instead of imprisoning him shows that we are not heartless at all, but rather that we are incredibly forgiving.

>Asians are niggers now
>south Brazil, literally statistically whiter than the US, is black as mud now
>probably a bunch of other places in south america are similar
>chinks are black now capisce

i just don't get the whole principe of illigal immigration, sure, for whatever reason you wanted badly to come in some rich land, but after living there for many fucking years, how hard is it to fix god damn papers and stay there legal?

You get to stupid maymays like "don't but avocado toast" for the rest of your life

OH NO! his deportation notice was given in 2009!

i don't feel bad at all, he was here for 40 years and didn't try to get citizenship, not even when Clinton was around. He is breaking the law still by being here, ICE is probably kicking him out, because he hasn't payed taxes in 40 years, while working here. fuck off with these sob stories of illegals.

>40 years
>$300
>pillar of the community
you can only choose two

>somebody else's words
>not their words
There you go.

Bye bitch.

SHALL

His 300 bucks will make him a millionaire

Tee hee

I don't fucking understand this shit. I work for the same amount of money as my friends, and I bought pic related for cash.
They've got all the latest clothes, the new iPhone X and all that shit and no savings at all. They drive the shittiest cars or can't even afford one but oh boy if they're bit wearing at least 2000 bucks worth of shit with another 2000 in their pockets I'd be surprised. Savings be damned, I want that new phone every year! What do you mean I can't afford rent or a car?!

If he was a pillar of his community, how does he only have $300 and the clothes on his back? It's almost as if they caught him doing something illegal, confiscated his I'll gotten gains and then booted him out of the country when they realized he was an illegal.

40 years and this guy couldn’t get his immigration status in order? And the left expects me to feel sorry for him? Give me a fuckin break...

>Been here for 40 years
>Only had 300 dollars

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
figure out the why of my reaction you stupid fucking monkey

This, if this is the best they have send them all back.

FUCK CNN!

He did have a green card, but it was expired after he followed his ex-wife to brazil. Afterwards he came back and they wouldn't give him another card because Boarder agents "forced a statement" from the ex-wife saying it was a shame marriage at first. This got the ball rolling on the deportation which after getting a statement from the ex-wife the courts still upheld the deportation. the only reason he stayed so long was because of a democrat and republican senator who was with him when he was picked up in one of his three local businesses.

300 dollars is alot to keep in your pocket. what if you get robbed? retard

illegal here for 41 years too long

don't buy old cars whe nyou are young. it's a waste of money. new cars are infinitely better anyway

>300 American dollars
He’s doing better than I am. Why should I feel bad?

>non-citizen
>member of the community

>aren't familiar with
They actually are. It's inhabited by their own race and the people speak the same language as them, their parents, or their grandparents, since they haven't been in white/European countries very long at all. My (living) parents were nearly adults when these people were starting to be let in. They have no roots in the West.

top kek

>only has $300
>after 40 years
l-livin the american dream...

almost as heartless as these people

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/07/refugees-or-illegal-migrants-israels-plan-is-to-deport-them-by-force/?utm_term=.0a82db6bd549

If he had been there for 40 years he is not a millennial.

>implying this is a bad thing

Neck yourself, mutt. These people are ruining your community and you are actually sad at their departure. I hope you always get confused between toilet paper and curtains.