Little Witch Academia

>mfw last thread was saved by Diana.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CkVFnRJT!ZSJ0dN8hqCYmjAhkDtGpsEOzRKn0JItGLF87W2JLazY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're Diana?

PLEASE DON'T USE THIS THREAD

Here's the 2017 manga if anyone missed it. Chapter 1-7.

mega.nz/#!CkVFnRJT!ZSJ0dN8hqCYmjAhkDtGpsEOzRKn0JItGLF87W2JLazY

Maybe

TeeHee~

Thank you user!

Thanks for sharing that, homeslice.

quick derail it with shitposting witches!

>little sales academia

So stream will be in 10 days or so. Supposed to show us more of the game, and maybe the OVA that comes with the game? Any speculation what the OVA's about?

YOUR WAIFU IS STOLE SHINY ROD

Safe bet, it's probably an OVA of what happens in the game, or maybe an intro to the game. Optimistically speaking, I want to see something like the extra stuff that Shiori did animated, or maybe expand on it.

>it's a "you need to watch the new ova to know what the game is about" episode

Kickstarter covered it already.

*Angry Soulless Dwarf Noises*

BIGGEST
CHEST
IN
THE
SERIES

Bento, you absolute madman. Go get some fucking sleep.

user you need to stop overusing this gif, it's getting old. At least use an LWA related thumbsup.

Wait was a new kickstarter opened?

Yeah, like this one.

No, he's talking outta his ass.

Nah, probably a newfriend who confused the old kickstarter for OVA2 as something that funded the anime series.

But Reigen is my husbando.

And if you look at it, his lips sync perfectly with the phrases i use him with.

plus, it's the best Thumbsup ever.

Who the fuck is Bento ?

Reminder that the purest things are made to be corrupted.

>doesn't know who bento is

Lurk all previous LWAthreads then come back.

She can't steal what's hers though. She is Shiny Rod's co-owner. (at the very least she has weekend custody.) If the Shiny Rod didn't recognize her as a rightful owner, it would have rejected her, like it did Croix.

>Diana walks in

>Ca... can i join you?

>implying she ever just walks in

Our resident C&Cfag drawfriend.

>Akko walks in

What is this shitposting mitosis?

>Are you both finished?
>I told you Akko and I were going to do a "study session", didn't I?

THICC

"Oh, are you two practicing again? You sure have been doing that a lot lately. I could introduce you to some eligible young men of stature, if you'd like, and you may finally be able to put those skills to use."

Is Diana autistic?

but Sucy picked up the rod without getting shocked. The shiny rod/Woodward just knew that Croix was a dickass fuckhead of a human being.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what it is. Then again, the special edition comes with a drama CD, so it would be cool if they do more world building with that or they expand some of the background witches' character. Then again, I'm just optimistically speaking at this point.

Croix did nothing wrong, she just wanted acknowledgement. Woodfucker was just the worst parental figure.

It only rejected Croix because that was part of Woodfucker's long con to set up Akko to revive magic.

Man, why is Woodward such a dick?

You're probably right, though a (flimsy) argument could be made that Sucy never cast anything with the rod, and Diana did.

She's socially autistic from all those times she focused on regaining her magic back. Doesn't mean she can't have cute autistic moments though.

I hope when S2 comes along that Croix doesn't forgive Woodward. She was never more than an asshole to her and I hope she stays hostile to her the rest of the show even if she mellows out to the rest.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's some obvious answer like Croix had bad intent on using it, as opposed to everyone else who could pick it up though.

How can be a girl can be so perfect anons ?

Her face & her voice can cure cancer

Croix didn't have any bad intentions though. Sure her agenda was rather selfish but it doesn't mean she wanted to do actual harm with it.

>s... stop saying lies about me user. i'm not that powerful.

By that point her desire to control the rod and reconstruct magic was entirely fueled by egotism and bad vibes.

>Mary walks in

>If anyone can do it, it's you!

>Croix didn't have any bad intentions though.
That's a funny joke

Yeah I was thinking maybe Woodward knew that she would go to extremes just to revive magic.

I want to see more girls get LEAFED by Avery

I give up.

Holy shit both these threads seem active enough, it's not normal to have more than one LWA active thread.

You can't give up, user! I'm sure there will be amazing butt fanart soon!

Not back then when she was a believing hopeful student making the trek to the forest to get the rod.
Didn't you listen to her happy and hopeful voice when she was baring her dreams to the rod? Shit was heartbreaking.

Just wait until one gets pruned.

I honestly can't think of any other girl besides Sarah and her teammates.

Other one is held up by OP's Constanzespamming though.

That's the thing, what happened to Akko and Diana could have happened to Chariot and Croix. Instead Croix went all jealous and crazy. Yeah, I do feel bad for her though.

Don't give up, user! I believe in you!

Give up on what?

Diana's personality is different from Croix though. Her mentality is fully based on Beatrix "Affection" line and that's why she's forgiving and compassionate to everyone. Croix is more egoistic and petty but does still have grand goals for magic as a whole.

A believing heart is your butt worship user, don't give up!

True that, but all it took for her to flip out was her best friend getting the rod instead of her. Took 10+ years to realize how she messed up.

1.- This is Diana!
2.- Diana is very special!
3.- Diana has autism!
4.- I want to bully this autist!
5.- Diana!

Other OP here, I've posted maybe five times in the thread.

Croix is a mistake.

I almost dropped LWA in the last 5 episodes but come back watching it again thanks to episode 23 & 25.

It's been a while since we've had 5facts.

This seems like the natural progression of the meme tho.

She didn't even flip out until after she graduated and Chariot was messing around with the, in her eyes, pointless shows.
She might've gotten hotheaded after the rod appeared but various flashbacks showed she was still supporting Chariot and that they were still on friendly terms.

Croix MADE mistakes, but IMO she totally redeemed herself and I hope her and Chariot get to hug a lot.

>Blue Eyes,Blonde Hair
>10/10 Face,Body,Tits,Voice
>Tsundere
>Smart & Talented
>Doing everything right
>Restored Akko's yay
>Saved LWA from flopping

So this is a PERFECTION looks like.....

Croix was perfect, a misguided witch with good-ish intentions.

She basically had a minor breakdown the moment Chariot got the rod. I'm not trying to argue against her or anything, I'm not even really sure what I'm arguing for in the first place anymore.

The show would be even greater if Croix didnt exist in the first place.

The Final Nuke boss is still can be added even without Croix.

>she totally redeemed herself
Yeah, sorry.

>hates baths
>runs around in school uniform all day
>unaffected by lack of hot water
>only 3 sets of clothes
>lost all non-chariot luggage in the leyline
So this is a STINKY smells like...

>she totally redeemed herself
Not yet. She's genuinely working on it though and that's what counts.

Does not compute.

Right, that's what I'm getting at. Her genuine desire indicated the redemption.

She's a stinky dork and I love her!

I want to be her stench slave

Get into the tub Akko, now!

I'm not arguing against that either. I'm just saying that her losing it was a gradual development from losing the rod up until Chariot used the dream fuel rather than an instant snap. If things went differently her and Chariot might've been able to work out their problems and unlocked the last words together without breaking up. Things were just very unfortunate and they weren't good at communication.

I agree completely.

I don't think so, aristocrat!

She needs to apologize to Akko at least and do something selfless to help others before I can say that she's redeemed.

Compromise: Croix was a good character who was handled horribly.

>ywn convince Akko to go take a bath by promising her to cuddle with her later

That's fair, if easily able to happen off-screen. Like drama CD material. Depending on when we see her leaving LN in the last episode it could have already happened.

This isn't a request, get in or we'll make you.

Im not going to say anymore (since this has been talked before, everyone agrees except the obvious Croixfags) but Croix development is the most shittiest thing happen on TV LWA.

Croix turned 180 in less than 1 minute is the most hillariously bad thing in this show.

Also her being edgy for 10 years straight is the most dumbest thing ever.

Final boss on episode 25 can simply added without Croix just like OVA1 & OVA2

Like hell you will! See you later!

>ywn take a bath with Akko and cuddle under the soothing mist of a warm shower.

It's shit like this that makes me consider suicide on a daily basis.

Should I break out the post-marriage self-insert pasta or are you good for now?

Everyone follow that stench!

>Croix turned 180 in less than 1 minute is the most hillariously bad thing in this show.
I can acknowledge any mistakes the show might have had, but I honestly don't think this is one of them. Croix never had any desire to hurt people, and she always cared about Chariot. It wasn't a 180, it was her facade dropping, something we had seen hinted at briefly in previous episodes. And not for no good reason either, Chariot essential sacrificed herself for Croix right in front of her.