/ourguy/ has done it again!

Paul Nehlen has gone after the Jews again!

mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen/status/961678665699483648

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/961467584800489472
archive.is/PhVLB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>check legit source
>it's real

fug

Oyy veyyyy, what a bad goyim

Nehlen once kept an Excel sheet of every blue check on Twitter who insulted him. He shared the Excel sheet. There was a column for "religion" which had the value of "Jewish" and "non-Jewish".

This is child's play for him.

>muh Jews keeps the middle East safe
>muh Jews stop terrorism
>most reputated terrorists in the world seek and successfully take shelter around the so called Jewish State of Palestine for years without ever getting even just as much as touched by Jewhadis
>everyone pretends there is literally nothing wrong

THE MADMAN

Once you start noticing (((patterns))), they are impossible to ignore. If you are willing to spend the time/effort to document the patterns in a concise, easy-to-digest manner like Nehlen did or like the maker of pic related did, you can start redpilling normies in droves

And like 10% of them were demonstrably wrong.

Nehlen is such a goober it hurts.

>t. butthurt Jew

Kike

Why is BLUMPF meeting with Kissinger tho? Congressional kikes r going nowhere... nothing will ever happen so long as turbokikes like GOODMAN and WEBB keep SHITTING everything up

not just isis, more the other ones in the area there.
They are in there now, pic related.

It's official now. They are giving them gibs, and they sell out for it.

I don't understand why Sup Forums isn't humping this guy's leg. We got Trump elected President. We could get Nehlen elected to Congress.

kek

he's going all out on this

GAYLAN BTFO HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER

He also linked to counter-currents twitter.com/pnehlen/status/961467584800489472

He IS everything that burger white nationalists on Sup Forums want

Fuck off racists.

no

Kill yourself goat-fucker.

I’m on I’m for Hail Nehlen.

He’s just not getting the media attention Trump did.

It seems that jews will feel safe only when all goyim are dead

This guy is hilarious

Fuck you nigger.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Sup Forums overdosed Nehlen on red pills and he has become a cannon that is aimed at the overton window. Even if he destroys himself in the process this campaign is going to shift what is acceptable political discourse in the future. What is key is the ability of the white man to label the jew as the other. The strength of the jew is found within his ability to blend in and once that is removed and people are confronted with the reality of their disproportionate control the solutions to this problem will become readily apparent.
Godspeed Paul you are doing gods work.

He is the hero we need

so many kikes defending the top jew
your just making us hate all of you

golan heights are not even visible in this image....

SOON

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

NEHLEN IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

KISSINGER IS TALKING TO TRUMP TO TRY AND SAVE BENJAMIN NETANYAHU

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

Yup. I am still trying to figure out the best way to send him money for this campaign. I really want to help but to be honest I do fear the far left targeting people on his donor list. I know at some point I am going to have to stand for what I believe in but I am a bit of a coward.

We dislike religious Jews just as much as racial ones though. Checkmate, Jew.

This man must become President. He is The Chosen One of this century

I see Jew

The only sport jews have ever excelled at: mental gymnastics.

>"I've been found out"

For all of you misinformed Americans out there, know that yesterday your army bombed SAA who were attacking ISIS tribals who were recruited by the SFD ( Kurds, Yellow) across DeZ. Of course your army knew about this. This is coming for Turkish media, the Russians are saying that SAA was just attacking ISIS no mention of SDF. US is playing dumb.

NEHLEN SUPPORTS ISRAEL

archive.is/PhVLB

archive.is/PhVLB

archive.is/PhVLB

archive.is/PhVLB

ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE OCCUPYING POWER

Nothing that happens in your side of the world affects me. I don't care. As long as gas is lile $2/gal (that's like 8 liters faggot) I say kill all the brown people. You should pray to god every night your country doesn't find oil.

Good luck keeping that power of the $ when China starts trading oil in yuan.

where is Isis on the left map?

guys did see this reply.

This so much. Jews are outsiders in every sense of the word. They see themselves as such ffs.

Guess I triggered some of these twitter jews with my profile image

Which ones?

Too bad our ironybros want Paul Ryan elected to own the alt right

All non-cucked nationalists love this guy, I'm hoping he can be our president after Trump.

He is on the most recent episode of red ice radio. Anyone listened to it yet? I've got it queued up for my gym time tonight.