MGTOW is Freedom

If by "Freedom" you mean recording pod casts on a laptop from the RV that you now live in after your divorce.

Inb4 Muh Red Pill

>divorce
You're kind of making a good point for MGTOW there.

>divorce

>divorce
>migtow

What kind of weird form of shilling is this

>the RV that you now live in after your divorce.

>What kind of weird form of shilling is this

genuinely kind of weird.

genuinely kind of weird.

MGTOW is the ultimate freedom. Freedom from the pussy. The principle exploiter of men.

ost people can't handle freedom.

newfag fucks

> (You)
>>What kind of weird form of shilling is this

What kind of good point for MGTOW there.

or you could move to a country where feminism doesn't run rampant and prenups are actually respected instead of cucking yourself

What kind of You're kind of making a good point for MGTOW there weird form of shilling is this

where would that be?

>divorced
>lives in rv
>this somehow proves that not getting married is a bad thing

butters my egg roll that does

Too bad John didn't got that much freedom, his channel got shut down.

>It's another butthurt tradcon white knighting on the internet

Living in a Van down by the River is what this guy advocates.

>Lives in a RV
> "Freedom"

I'm looking to get a stealth or regular camper over here, I'm a welder by trade so could likely get a rotten one for pennies & give it a full A team treatment for a few more.
We don't have RV parks but there is an extensive canal network that has waste/water/consumables facilities for a few hundred shekels a year.
There's a whole non-pikey sub-culture in the UK around the canals. Retirees & redundancy purchases etc. A lot of money to be made doing muppet tier maintenance on that steel box in the water.
Nobody wants the work because after rent & rates you earn practically nothing. I reckon a decent mobile repair service coupled with the word of mouth culture on the cut is a decent shekel model.