Priestap.

>He thinks anything’s actually going to happen
>he didn’t hear about the blue wave

>he didn’t hear about the blue wave
On what platform?
Who's running?
Kys nigger.

Not Bill Clinton
>E. W. Priestap, also known as Bill Priestap, is an American attorney and intelligence official. He is the assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division.
Oh it's literally nothing.

>Q calls threads
>CBTS
>Calm before the Storm
Looks like Q knew about these texts, whether he's controlled OP is another story.

>larper uses an extremely common phase months ago, also saying trump specifically would say it
>50,000 texts come out months later between FBI agents and out of all those texts a single one happens to also use that extremely common phase
>LOOK GUYS Q WAZ RITE ALL ALONGGGG
kys please

>common phase
What are the chances?

>lost 13 points in a month
>tons have people have yet to be informed about DOJ/FBI shadyness
>country is doing great, dems look like they aren't contributing
>blue wa-

Did Q make millions of predictions?
Is that how it works user?

#byePhilippe

We'll rename him nostradaQmus.

With the amount of posts he/she made, yeah lmao he used a ton of different phrases I’m sure you could find a hell of a lot more than “calm before the storm,” if you scoured the texts and his posts

should have remembered, hope you dont get b'nd for it

QLARP is geroge webb who is Mossad and continues to put on shows for people. They have access to information before we see it because of how leaky the government is. When dual citizenships are allowed to lead then allegiances are divided and it's showing

>With the amount of posts he/she made
Except the name of the threads didn't change, I think you may be mentally handicapped.
>QLARP is geroge webb
Ya, possible. Do you have evidence to support your theory?

This man has the look of someone that could destroy a person with his mere gaze.

As Q said:
>"Oh thou who shall doubt the coming of the storm, 'shill' shall be thine name for it is known only to our Lord and POTUS when the storm clouds darken the sky."

I am going to laugh my ass off if one of the Qs turns out to be a very bitter and resentful Lisa Page, hellbent on taking down the people who wouldn't fully trust her and include her in their little buddy buddy club. She was rather emotional, as evidenced by the texts. The texts that were leaked in Appendix C Documents show the Inbox as the texts from Strozk. Outbox is Lisa. The use of the word storm in these texts is unrelated, my guess.

>As Q said:
Link?

I want to know what "the D" is.

Nice photoshops there Putin. Like anyone who isn’t an alt right retard would believe actual Nazi propaganda.

First off it was you faggots that named it CBTS not him, and second they named it that because once again he specifically said it was a phrase Trump was going to use in a speech. Come on dude use your head, I really don’t want to have another month where half the users here awaken latent schizophrenia trying to connect dots they create in their mind

all connected to Rahm Emannuel running a child finder operation in Chicago, you know, the source of the $65,000 hot dog and pizza delivered to the white house. Schumer, Schiff, feinstein and co. are involved too

Checked.

These people are getting desperate. They are trying to accuse Clinton of the crimes trump did. Classic projection.

FBI *D*irector James Comey.

what didn't Q predict?

>he specifically said it was a phrase Trump was going to use in a speech.
So he knew Trump would say it before he did?
It also turns out to be a phrase used in text messages between traitors?
Really makes me think user.
>Come on dude use your head
I have been, can you prove Q is not /ourguy/?

XcJcklq5 just checked itself

How does this connect to Q?
Did people ask Q about this and he never commented?

This many people falling for his LARP

Full Strzok/ Page texts released so far:

scribd.com/document/370966192/Strzok-Page-texts

I cant wait to purge your kind. Starting with your children.

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>dismissive comment
Shoo shoo faggot ShareBlue

Many, many times
Also if the conversation started along those topics the threads were filled, duplicated with another then deleted from the archive on h8. They come over here to LARP too, they're usually name/tipfagging

>they're usually name/tipfagging
This has been around forever user, it doesn't support your theory at all, Idk why you're bringing it up.
>Many, many times
Well, that's a cause for concern then. We definitely need something done about that situation. I wasn't here for all the threads with him so I am forced to ask people for this information. Most are retarded, this thread is a good example.

>falling for the Objective Evidence Jew

Looks familiar.

>a person familiar with his thinking

they literally can't keep getting away with it!

How long 'til Page and Strzok get suicided by the Clinton Obama Mafia

Wow... how can they do that?

Welcome to the real world, hey have been doing this for a long time.

Why do you bother? Does your mom even like you? Sage yourself.

>Why do you bother?
Minimum wage.

Priestep flipped, is singing like a bird; that's why you never hear his name.

I know, but now they arent even trying. I think I can fix this, I will the CNN method to correct this. A person familiar with Oliver Darcy's thinking says he is just making things up.

Perhaps. But to what end?

bump

>A person familiar with Oliver Darcy's thinking says he is just making things up.

Huma
>
"Talked to DoJ about HA interview."
That's Huma fucking Abedin
>Huma
Huma
>Huma
Huma
Goes on to discuss Huma's terms for immunity.
>immunity
Immunity
>immunity

She's gonna "take the 5th"
>take the 5th
take the 5th
>take the 5th.
In the Grand Jury
>Grand Jury
Grand jury
>Grand jury.