But explain to me why is making fun of fat fucks is socially wrong?

but explain to me why is making fun of fat fucks is socially wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3Pd0zMrQNk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2txFGCn7hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not.

it's not lol

Especially fat women, since they are the equivalents of manlets but for women

>making fun of fat fucks is socially wrong

You say funny things, OP

Imagine being this guy and seeing those comments. This is how someone like Elliot Rodger is created.

The only places in the world I know that have trouble tolerating fat people are scotland and japan. and scottish people are still fat themselves, but will belittle others for it.

I mean, if it's not, then please post a facebook picture making fun of a fat whore
double dare you

>making fun of fat fucks is socially wrong
WRONG. Not only is easy and hilarious, it's the correct thing to do. Fat slobs are that way by choice, and the only motivation they will understand is shame and ridicule.

>tfw 5'3''
It hurts so much lads. If I wasn't so old I would take the trap pill. I never had a chance to be a man.

People bash fatties all the time when they're with their friends, but it's still morally wrong to do it on facebook or something. Manlets are open season no matter the context.

You can still be the coolest monkey in the jungle

I don't agree with it of course. It's mainly fat women that can't be insulted mind you. Fuck, women in general for that matter. This is more of a men vs women thing

The blackest of pills. Men make fun of you and respect you less while women dont even consider you human.

>This is more of a men vs women thing

thats what it boils down to. for some reason its perfectly acceptable for women to hold everyone else responsible for their own self esteem, something that men dont do because its unacceptable and rightly so. i dont even hate women or anything but thats just how it is

I once was making fun of fat people at the dinner table. My dad was a little overweight and got so mad he challenged me to a fight. I was sent away for three years afterwards and haven't been home since.

>men

More like modern """men""". Height isn't a lifestyle choice you can just turn around. True men don't care what other men look like as long as they offer some kind of worth to humanity. Fat, skinny, disabled - doesn't mean shit.

Would you make fun of Stephen Hawking?

Some women are just very superficial, nothing is enough for them. They will constantly try to change to better, until time catches up with them. They should be avoided.

women see everything and everyone as superior/inferior.Of course an ugly one knows she can't have a absolutely superior one, but she still tries to catch the relatively superior she can get.

It's even less wrong because you can actually DO something about weight. There is literally nothing you can do about height other than move to a country with other small people.

This photo is reason why i will neck myself one day.

being a short male is truly a black pill
short and from poor household with shitty parenting and no good father figure - kill yourself pill because you have no money no charisma and just nothing to compensate to still live hard mode life anyway

Making fun of fat people is like violence or war. It's only OK when liberals do it.

>tfw fat shaming overweight hispanic mom and get hit with a broom stick

>when your weigth starts with two hundred

>True men don't care what other men look like as long as they offer some kind of worth to humanity.
I meant most guys will use it as bantz and you may have to work a little harder.

Anonymous (ID: oKayoP3R) 02/08/18(Thu)14:05:56 No.159734240▶

(You)

>men

More like modern """men""". Height isn't a lifestyle choice you can just turn around. True men don't care what other men look like as long as they offer some kind of worth to humanity. Fat, skinny, disabled - doesn't mean shit.

>Would you make fun of Stephen Hawking?
All the time, but more for his liberal beliefs and desire to be surrounded by strippers.

Its not. I laugh behind landwhales backs all the time. And I mean that literally because by the time they turn around I'm already long gone.

fucking kek

these kinds of women kill themselves over being single at 30.

the world needs a manlet detector and abortion control

Tell your fat beaner mom she has to go back and you might be allowed to stay.

5'8" here. Sucks, but I stay in shape so I look proportional. Also wife is 4'10 so it works.

It's not, I do it all the time.

I laugh at fat hog nigger bitches all the time which is about 2/3 of all nigger bitches, so I laugh a lot when I'm in public.

>Would you make fun of Stephen Hawking?
yes because the theory of relativity is a fraud like all who spread it

What's up Cletus

Who is that little niglet and why hasn't he /an herod yet?

>be below 6 ft
>can't help it because of genetics
>still lead a healthy lifestyle, stay fit
>women and chads make fun of me

>fat fucking sloth who eats all day and can barely do a push up
>call them out for being a lazy person
>normalfaggots get mad

It's normalfaggots user, they're literally apes who can't actually think and therefore follow social trends.

Still never heard of him. Boxing is for faggots, but thanks for reply.

eh if your 5'11" its fine. Literally have no problem with women, most are 5'6" anyway.

I know your pain bro.

>be below 6 ft
How?
6ft isn't even tall these days.
6ft3 should be the new 6ft. How can a white man NOT be atleast 6ft?

>tfw a cute girl will never make fun of you for being a manlet
why even live

Is that a NIKE symbol flying out of his nose?

>tfw 5'3"
>tfw it has literally zero impact on my life whatsoever; gf, money, successful owner of several businesses, only 29
>tfw I love manlet threads

kek, life is very, very good.

uma delicia !

It's ok to mock manlets because they can't fight back, if a manlet gets enraged and starts wildly windmilling his little fists in your direction, simply hold out your extended arm and place your hand firmly on his face, watch in amusement as his tiny stumpy arms flail around, well beyond the reach of their intended target, soon the enraged manlet becomes exhausted & despondent as he realises his efforts are in vain, at this point it's advisable to slap him several times across the face to conclusively assert your superiority as a normal sized (6ft 3 plus) adult man.

T. 6’4” 248. Wouldn’t have it any other way

>there's a height limit on owning a firearm
>sees flag

KEK

Nigga I'm 4'7" and I own twelve companies while being only 23

I'm 6'0, 6'1 depending on the dress shoes I were. The first time I saw pic related I kek'd but now I feel sorry for the manlet. No bitch should be allowed to humiliate a man like that. I hope she dies alone like the bitch she is. I feel for you manletbros.

Who said it's wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=J3Pd0zMrQNk

>4'7"
Flag checks out.

churka

I'm 5'11'' and every girl I've ever dated has cheated on me

classic

Ahh, leaf a-leafing right on time.
Kek

I mean he's a manlet but he's 174 cm tall, which means that they're fucking giantesses for being women

>short and from poor household with shitty parenting and no good father figure - kill yourself pill
>tfw 5’8
>tfw below average family income, literally no savings
>tfw shitty childhood, grew up with my grandmother pretty much
It’s fucking hard my man

I haven't seen this one in years

6'3 is a new 6 but only if you are a child born post 2000 raised by already young and tall parents and fed with better and more food

for someone whos parents are 70 and worked physically eating shit and very little in some shithole village they never could be tall and so their children, myself included, couldn't either
except my motherfucker brother who somehow got to 6 even though he is a decade older

I know I've seen this without the names crossed out at some point, and the dude in the pic is the last comment. So he knows.

>flag
>t-they are g-giantess abov 174
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAA

The best revenge is living a happy life

>I'm 6'0, 6'1 depending on the dress shoes I were (sic)
only 6'0"? kys manlet

the absolute state of italian manlets. everyone knows that nordic women are at least 182 cm tall

I'm 5'3" and was born to a broke family and am well on my way to being rich af. Never been without pussy for more than 2 weeks and that was voluntary. Fuck this feels good. Where do you self loathing faggots even come from? Oh right r9k. Kek.

they were raised by single mothers, women cooking is a meme so they ate hotpockets and soda, don't ask me how i know this

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAA

Or men can simply drop a set of nuts and start putting women back in their place.

I'm going to drop a truth bomb on you whiney betas. Women are exactly like Dogs. they eat,sleep, shit, and will only show you loyalty and love if you are dominant over them. The only other time they are loyal and loving if you're not dominant is when they want something from you, and when they get that from you, then you are nothing but dirt to them. Do you think those beautiful women love that greasy fat fuck in the monkey suit? fuck no! it's because He buys them a Mercedes and puts up with his cuckery because they get something out of it. Hell, they are probably taking their sparkley new mercades down to the dominant male's house to have wild passionate sex, and then take half of it when they do inevitably divorce.

Women are deceptive whores at the very core, and the surface shit you see is just the social conditioning of society. So, while those sluts are laughing at the short guy, but I guarantee you that short guy has probably has pumped that one bitch full of his seed. So while they are laughing at the short guy because they are socially conditioned to like "tall, dark, and handsome, one of those bitches is turning her bedposts into toothpicks craving that manlet's meat.

we're all gonna make it slavbros
i don't know the manlet feels but everything else hits close to home
remember that you're gonna make it and never give up

he's worth hundreds of millions and openly pushed back against the trump hysteria, and i believe attended the inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2txFGCn7hs

Everyone knows that the new cutoff is 7'5 feet tall

he probably smashed that night

little man syndrome goes hand In hand with success

it's not.

This guy gets it. Even "tall dark and handsome" is a shit test desu. I've walked into parties, had girls say some shit about my height, and 9 times out of 10 those are the same girls I'm fucking later that night/later that week. Like clockwork.

>tfw 5'5"
>gf tells me to stop worrying so much about height and says that I'm not that short

3'5" here owning 117 companies and 2 golf courts

lmao

you should post pics of that drunk fatty you managed to snag that one time, burgerboy

Manlets are lucky if they have a tall girl fetish

Talk when you're above 7'5 Bob

I love being 6'4 and lurking these threads

Another sad lanklet.

The idea of success to a lanklet is so foreign the parody is based more in the idea of satirizing success itself than the height of the person. Will lanklets ever learn? Or rather, can they ever learn?

wrong. the only thing that counts with women is a cute face

I imagine her saying that to be even more frustrating

6'1.5" tall and above is giant for women considering their average is like 5'5" or 5'6".

Manlet detected.

Step it up you faggots I'm a tiny hand and I'm attached to the president of the United states

I have gf and make 5000 per month, that’s not rich, but by Lithuanian standards that’s 5 Times more than good salary.

>160cm
Even I feel bad for guys your height, because you’re not even human at this point.

So what's your excuse for not even landing a drunk landwhale, chad?

How does it feel that no matter how much money you make no one will ever take you seriously?

a shame no woman on this planet that you have chances of stumbling upon havs short man fetish

I'm 6 barely without shoes and I still feel short
I've seen lots of shit guys with severe little man syndrome and they do try a lot harder that the average guy.

>golf courts

cm

Literally no idea how short you must be, because there's no way I'll Google your Eurucuck units of measurement.

I have fun of fat chicks all the time, they NEED to be shamed.

lol'ed

Just become the best dwarf you can be, my dude.