Does Trump really think American cars can compete with European cars?

Does Trump really think American cars can compete with European cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEFo0w1f68A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Average American car

Average european car

Americans don't lie as much as Europeans. But they are equally as inaccurate.

It's a hard choice.

Does Hans really think European cars can compete with Japanese cars?

Average Canadian car

Germans cars can't compete with Japanese cars, and American cars can't compete with either.

Don't mention 'European' cars, because other Europeans cannot make functional good cars. Italians don't even bother replying with your luxury cars.

Wrong

Well we yanks still have to hold a Heather Heyer Memorial Challenger Rally with all proceeds going to the James Fields Legal Defense Fund. (That mob was going to drag him out and kill him. You'd run over people too if they were mob attacking you in your car.) That's going to give the Challenger a bunch more street cred. Though you definitely lose some speed and agility, you gain major presence and have a roomy interior in an American Land Yacht.

>Average european car

>Does Hans really think European cars can compete with Japanese cars?
Yes.

Depends on what your looking for. European cars are garbage and cost a shit ton in maintenance and not easy to do yourself . Us cars are garbage but cheap to repair can do youeself. Japanese cars are cheap, don't break and cost little to repair and can do yourself.
>point japanese

Trucks. USA or go fuck yourself.

Depends on what you're looking for. American method of brute force can work to devastatingly effective results.

Both an American and European car can build something that can reach 186mph (300kph).

The American will do it for less than $20,000 because every junkyard has some form of running small-block V8 and a transmission that can handle the load of big power, but it'll try to kick your ass every step of the way.

The Euro way to get it engineered will hit that same result for more money, but it won't try to kill you every step of the way.

>not posting the superior version

This

So Mercedes makes a Dodge Viper now?

Saw a clip on youtube with a formula one European racecar against a US Indy 500 and although the Indy 500 has a higher topspeed than the european formula ones the formula one car in one lap cought up with the indy 500 and then just went ahead.

After a few laps the formula one just went ahead with several laps ahead of the Indy 500.

At the end when the formula one had like 5 laps ahead the race was ended.

The formula ones are supercars while the Indy 500 are more like enthusiast amateur class.

>London, Canada
Always gets me.
>Arabic crayon scribbles
The spotlight, lightbar, ram bar, black and white, and livery not obvious enough?

i rented a V6 mustang when i visited america recently.
it is better quality, faster, looks nicer, and handles better than ANY european turk chariot under $100k.

And all that money will go to Mohammed who will ensure your grandchildren are brown and Muslim

I am from Poland and I honestly can say
>European cars are ugly
>European cars are small
>European cars have small engines
>European cars are easy to destroy (their engines stop working very fast, rust in NEW mercedes cars)
American cars are superior

youtube.com/watch?v=EEFo0w1f68A

True burgers always buy American.

American muscle is back. All of these cars are under $100,000 and have more factory HP than at any time in American history.

Camaro ZL1
Mustand GT350 and GT350R
Corvette Z06, ZR1 when it comes out
Dodge Hellcat and Demon

Even Jeep has made a 700HP Jeep called the Trackhawk

I'd choose dodge challenger and dodge viper over any european small & rusty car. Mercedes is the worst shit.

Americans wish they could drive a 1999 Fiat Panda

This is not the same car

Maybe if I'm deciding which poster to get for my room if I was 13 would I prefer euro cars.

In real life, I'd ake an average American vehicle like an f150 over a gay little black or grey hatchback (The average euro car). Not even close.

Americans make much more powerful cars and better equipped cars on average, and for less money than in Europe.
In the US, it is very common for fat women to drive a 200hp truck to go to walmart right next to their house. A car with less power than that would actually be uncommon, and gas is cheap as fuck.
On the other hand in yurop, most cars are extremely low powered. Gas is so expensive that people want those fucking diesel engines to save some money at the pump. The vast majority of cars are under 100hp, and with a 200hp car you'll have a more powerful car than 95% of people.

We are paying a fortune for shitty, low powered diesel engines in small cuck cars with every single part outsourced to various shitholes.

dude Italians literally invented the Small utilitarian car

>And all that money will go to Mohammed who will ensure your grandchildren are brown and Muslim
Yes, but at least those Muslims will be driving e-Porsches that look awesome.

its the earlier model which was better in every way.
mercedes made the new one look like shit for some reason.
it looks like a cheap chinese replica of the original model.

The time to buy Eurofag cars has come and gone.
Buy American or go fuck yourself.

Just tuned in on youtube formula one vs indy 500 and on a dragrace the Indy wins but on a track the formula one is ahead in the first curve and the just increases.

A car that's made to go fast straight ahead vs a car that could go 300 mph through tight curves its just no competition.

In a dragrace i guess the euro 1000+ hp could be geared to top 600-700 mph if need be but they were made for topspeed in curves.

and also the most ugly one

>utilitarian
FIAT started selling these in leafland, i reckon they spend as much time getting repaired as they do on the road

We're headed that way. Chevy is making diesel versions of their compact cars.
The cost of living here is out of control so saving on gas is nice.
That said, I still daily drive my 6 liter truck that gets 10 mpg (yes, 10 mpg). Fuckin lolz

A tacoma is like 80% made in usa...

stfu u retarded prick redneck

its a dif clas of cars

Damn son, that was a good comeback.
Brb, humping sister

also, buy American you faggot city fuck

We don't want your trash landbarges and tasteless pickups

tfw no mercedes 450 sl from 1974

The new Corvette Z06 and ZR1 are supercar tier for cheap.

Bingo. Thabk you for being honest frenchman. An average pickup truck for example, baseline trim, has more included vs European cars which you'd pay more for on options. The Ac in American cars is always better and always stock. Sound systems are superior on baseline trim. The only option that's arguable is GPS which I don't know that much about in euro cars admittedly in that regard.

Take an f150. More room, more passenger room in the back row of seats (crew cab is almost standard these days) only work trucks are single cab. A bed to haul things. More clearance. More power. Safer in a collision.

Euro hatchback- better gas mileage, easier to park.

The only option on a f150 I'd recommend paying extra for is four wheel drive which is a little expensive. But generally speaking as far as comfort and amenities are concerned, a standard American truck is better optioned than is a standard Euro hatchback. It's just a better buy for the money. I wouldn't recommend buying a new truck though, I'd say look for around a 2015 for a good deal.

ah, so that's how you get used to buying such ugly creations
(except for the Challenger, which actually looks really fine, though it's obese as fuck)

ford is shit
chevrolet is shit
Koreans are better

Multiplas have the most surreal aesthetic, you think the outside is weird look at the interior

the new 500 is a fine car but the Panda is more utilitarian

>700 mph
bruh that's almost the sound barrier

>In the US, it is very common for fat women to drive a 200hp truck to go to walmart right next to their house
lmao. my 1999 Toyota sedan had 200hp. you really are from Europe. a 200hp V6 would be quite underpowered now

Nobody cares what you buy, Achmed, I was talking to the humans.

>canadian cars
WTF?!

>120k
>faster than every single eurocar

korean cars have more problems then any main brand cars.

and also uglier

Yes...

dodge demon better than any eurocar. Not to mention Tesla. Floating in space. You really question USA ability to shit on europe?

they can survive and work at -30 and -40 C
this is important here

GUYS WHAT ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT. AMERICAN CARS ARE 100X BETTER, MORE COMFORTABLE, BIGGER AND POWERFUL + YOU CAN HAVE THEM FOR LONG YEARS AND THEY WON'T BREAK LIKE EUROPEAN SHITTY GERMAN CARS.

Wait until you see one in person, they're badass.

Function > form

Fix it again tony isn't luxury.

we build a lot of your cars

>Germans cars can't compete with Japanese cars
Except Japanese cars look like plastic toys in comparison to German one.

true, but have fun with the heater or air conditioner being stuck on, and alot more electronic issues.

Americans buy sports cars to be fast lound and fun.

They dont want finely tuned racing machines. Who goes to the fucking track and races competitively with their car? I mean the status symbol is compelling with euro supercars, but a front engine V8 and rear wheel drive is simply fun to drive. The faster louder and more silly the better with American sports cars. That's the point of a sports car unless your a billionaire, to have fun driving it. They dont need to be refined driving machines or cutting edge fashion statements, that shit just ends up costing over a million dollars for something that is less fun to drive.

Btw I'd take a 65-67 GTO over any vehicle on the planet probably, euro cars included.

>posting that fucking ugly ram

American cars are basically Chinese tier, shit build quality and shit materials. Reflects your cultures which are all about ripping people off to make a profif. Japs and Europeans aren't soulless mongrels so we build quality autos that are pleasant to be in and that last.

Looks disgusting to be honest.
Italians can build quite nice cars though.

we build your sheds

Euros brag about supercars that barley anyone can afford

American cars for the average person out perform all the others

Japanese cars are boring. They are reliable and functional though.

Agreed, dodge demon is 100x better than any european car. When it comes to cars and motorcycles Americans are #1.

>europoors incharge of styling

>out perform

On what metric? MPG? Reliability?

>utilitarian
>useless
Silly spaghettifags, you just can't get anything right.
>in b4 le 56%er

That was true in the 80's, you're behind the times old man.
There is no car or truck on earth that can take the abuse my Chevy has, it has never left me stranded. 300000 miles is not uncommon for Chevy trucks.

And 20x more aestetic.

if im going to waste money on a supper car its going to be a 1992 Ferrari

Speed and reliability
Pic related

the differences between europe and america. Fuck european cars

They out perform on the fun meter. Unless you are one of the 100 people who takes their sports car to the track and wants a finely tuned racing machine.

Euro cars are better status symbols though, sure.

Wow, a city of 200 thousand people have an Arab cop car wow who cares nobody even likes London

depends
on Merry roads, possible
our roads have bends, though

checked
but nah, it generally is one of the finer Merry cars to actually drive, but this one is ugly as fuck
it looks like it comes straight from a transformer movie
ew

function is more important than form, but that doesn't mean form has no value

>Who goes to the fucking track and races competitively with their car?
any actual car enthusiast
you don't need a rear mid engined 300k€ car to actually have fun exploiting a fun car
even for a bit of road rage, a car that won't try to kill you at the slightest bend is quite cool

>There is no car or truck on earth that can take the abuse my Chevy has
t. special snowflake syndrome

I'd take a Toyota Hilux over that GM trash in a heartbeat. And reliability stats show Chevrolet is inferior.

>beats every other production vehicle in every benchmark that matters

>tfw seeing one while driving in a small snow storm
it's like they want to die

Alfas are always nice to look at, my uncle owns a 1989 Duetto and driving it is absolutely outstanding

The truth is that 99% of Bongs and Euros drive shitty compact/subcompact diesel cars with 0.9L engines generating under 100hp because they can't afford anything decent. The average American has a way better car than a Euro.

>no one posts the greatest car ever made

>doesnt run on gasoline
soyboy

It's because gas costs like 1 Cent a gallon in America, but 50 euros a ml in Europe

>Putting a V8 in a land barge = fun

Alas you'll never know how much of an automotive pleb you are.

Looks like the console has tumors. Disgusting

>buying a toyota truck
>ever
No thanks. I prefer having my truck in one piece instead of snapping in half because of frame rot and not blowing headgaskets every 3 seconds

t. Owned an 88 Toyota truck with the "godtier" 22re

If I could fuck this car I would