Are you also racist in real life?

Are you also racist in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean if im openly racist?
yes

I'm not even racist on Sup Forums!

Wasn't until I became a Detroit paramedic.

I always called my black friend nigger and my German friend Nazi. I also chuckled at those tree decorations they showed me in history class, so yes, racist and proud.

what the normie calls racism is nothing but rationality, nowadays.
what the intellectual calls racism, IS ACTUAL RACISM, usually baseless.
first of all, differentiate the two.
next:
in these times you don't want to be caught spouting off either of those things in public, except to very red-pilled individuals in a very private setting...

you think the blockwaerter you read about in history books were bad? try living next to a young liberal university cuck that has all the time on their hands and years of indoctrination leading to baseless hatred towards their own brethren if they even show the slighest sign of cultural pride or conservativism, publicly...

you posting with a flag alone would be too dangerous for me, would i be from cuckmany, knowing the things i know...

tl;dr
HIDE. YOUR. POWERLEVEL. ALWAYS.
ESPECIALLE IN CUKMANY...

and if this is a german datamining thread:
fuck you and your families. have fun having your loved ones raped by mudslimes... quick, painful karma for letting them all in... AND IT'S ON YOU!

I'm not racist. I hate all low IQ plebs and their desire to be propped up by the more intelligent.

>swede openly racist

>life
i dont think so

Honestly I hate sanctimonious, virtue signalling, far leftist whites far more than I could any minority group.

Ofcourse, observations and denying facts shouldn't make you a racist

yes i even have a swatiska tattoed on my chest

This is real life.

A little. I can hold my spaghetti if it's not the best time if that's what you mean

Yes, but not in public. Close friends and family know and they share most of my sentiments even though they aren't completely redpilled.

Being a bouncer for ten years made me racist as fuck. I can only imagine how actual cops feel.

>am i racist
yes

>am i openly racist
depends, with friends yes

Of course

Atleast youll always have work.

Kind of. Not really. Normally when I see black people do stupid shit, it annoys me and I'm on the side of Europeans when it comes to blacks travelling. However I still like Michael Jordan, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Ben Carson.

If I were racist I wouldn't be open to the idea of dating Asian women.

Why would you assume I'm racist? I'm just trolling.

Thats common sense and not racism.

Yes. So are the blacks.

Yes. I don't have black friends.
But I don't hate black people tou
Same with gay and disabled people.
Brown disabled girls are Ok i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ
everyday

lol. literally no such thing

Yes.
All of the buzzwords you can think of.

I hold certain views, none of which I would personally classify as racist.
I believe in ethnic majorities within countries who establish a lead culture, along which people of other identities and cultures can integrate or choose not to integrate and live as they desire (think Chinatown, Little Italy or something of that sort).
I do not believe in a liberal Lead culture that seeks to appease all cultures and along which all kinds of different cultures will be integrated because frankly I do not believe it can work in the long term.
Our nations are supposed to go through essentially a long-term, real-life sociological study about the compatibility of different cultures and identities, without any sort of scientific proof. This is lunacy by any definition.

I can still be nice to a Muslim person, if he is alright. if he tries to sell me his little book I will tell him to go fuck himself.

Problem isn't individual people of different cultures. Never has been. The problem is critical mass.

I'm not really racist I just like all the drama

Define racism without committing hypocrisy.
You can't. Its a meaningless buzzword. A noise to trigger reflex. Jewish doublespeak.

Muslim isn't a race so of course you're not being racist having negative opinion towards them.

If it was a viral epidemic that killed people below a certain IQ threshold, I certainly wouldn't want white people to be immune to it.

Yes but only with the right persons.

Yeah. Story time.
>be me
>be 2-3 weeks ago
>at bar
>3 soyboys and 2 hambeasts yapping I’m smoking area
>try to ignore them, but they’re obnoxiously loud
>hear one exclaim something along the line of “omg white people suck”
>drunk so no filter
>say, “oh, fuck you.”
>soyboy tried to reason with, “come on. You have to admit we do kinda suck”
>”no we don’t. We’re fucking awesome”
>soyboy can’t comprehend
>”what are you like some kind of racist or something?”
>”if not hating myself and my people makes me a racist, then I’m a racist”
>hambeast screams “ZOMFG UR A RAYSIS? SHUT HIM UP!!!”
>other hambeast starts pushing her ass against my crotch trying to push me back while shouting “NO RACISM! NO RACISM!”
>loving it, but wanting fat bitch off me
>whisper in her ear, “keep rubbing on me. You’re getting me hard”
>she stops and now soyboys want to get tough
>SB says “fuck you, you racist piece of shit”
>I retort, “wtf are you going to do about it? Do you want to go out back? Because all of us can go”
>soyboy goes into parrot mode repeating, “fuck you you racist piece of shit”
>lose it. “Say one more word and I’m beating the shit out of you right here.”
>stare in anticipation for a good 15 seconds
>”that’s what I thought”
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

I play it off jokingly. But I seriously fucking hate and distrust niggers.

FUN FACT: Democrats filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act in an attempt to prevent a vote.

Who the fuck isn't in this place?

>whisper in her ear, “keep rubbing on me. You’re getting me hard”
>she stops
kek, well played