WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

You heard the man. Shut it down!

Bog-Force One to Bog-Troops, SHUT IT DOWN

That's Big Bog.

how do i become an ascended life form?

Why do the Bogdanovs let such terrible things happen in the world? They are powerful enough to stop a lot of it, and yet they don't. It truly makes me question that they are benevolent.

Learn to bog up when others are getting bogged down.

big bog little bog
>clap clap
welcome to our world domination plan

For you.

fuck off max, youre an unfunny prick

Think for a minute. Where do the innocents who get brutally murdered go? They ascend into a place people like you and me can't imagine. An eternity of pure bliss in exchange for a short but miserable time on this planet is a great deal.

Who is this man? Can I get a quick rundown?

Big Bog

This meme was so juvenile and unfunny at the beginning but compared to what Sup Forums became today it's still pretty hilarious.

yea listen theres something about the bogs you need to kno-

There is a slight bit of truth in that the French elections were over the moment the Bogs publicly endorsed Macron instead of Le Pen. I guess Macron picked up those calls after all.

>was homosexual
>went to disneyland
>got fiddled by a plastic surgeon
>was never gay again after that
>obtained a fetish for plastic surgeons
>on his trip home he hired an interdimensional plastic surgeon
>told him to shit on his face
>was knocked out by pungent ayy lmao excrement
>woke up an ayy lmao

He is nobody, continue about your business citizen

for you

What ever happened to this meme

what's their endgame?

ok im retarded can anyone tell me who these guys are? like i know who but why are they /ourguys/?

they are just a meme because of how funny they look. that's literally all there is to it

theyre Russian royalty not even making it up

as we browse this board we slowly ascend to the same form as these individuals. The bogdanoffs are authentic antediluvian red pilled and have been around red pilling for centuries. If we were to live as long as them, constantly redpilling ourselves we would appear much the same.

so...i did this? I remember finding pics of these guys and spamming them on Sup Forums and /r9k/ before Sup Forums was bog posting but I thought it caught on because of something they did. Did I help do this guys? Did I help force a meme?

>we would appear much the same.
aw shit

Its a fake account

It's never one person, someone likely saw them on Sup Forums and then started doing the same thing on Sup Forums Its crazy how this can happen,

Just give him the rundown

is that real? he tweeted his own meme?

australian shitposting

Can I get a quick rundown?

Sure

The quick rundown
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment
and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel,
forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command
(First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years)
and arranged the Orthodox leader first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. Theres no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.
We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Bogdanoffs see and act in ways beyond these abstract concepts like right or wrong

*ignores your call*

no no i get that but i was bog posting before bog posting was a thing. I found their pic and thought it was hilarious. If theres no political reason it caught on i must have been one of the first doing it. I helped create this, idk if i should feel proud or ashamed.

You also forgot their very impressive penises

i used to share this meme with my friend who killed himself because of your meme i hope you're happy

real shit?

does the pope shit in the woods?

The shekel for the forcememe run out

40k down the drain