What did you think of it

What did you think of it

It was trash.

ur trash

I liked it. Homu never fit in with the rest anyway. Might as well make her the devil.

This show should be quarantined to /u/ because every thread turns into spamming this shit. You faggots ruined /ghost/.

pretty cool and memorable

>What did you think of it
You cold-blooded bastard. I'll tell you what I think of it: I live to see you eat that movie, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!

bretty good

It's good.

Too obvious, unneeded and not as good as the tv series.

It was a glorified fanfiction made to please autistic homushitters.

I think it's the closest thing to a masterpiece that I've watched. I've rewatched this movie so many times, I lost count.

On the contrary, the whole series is worth it just for Rebellion.

It solidified what Madoka was really about. A girl's massive obsession over another girl.

I'm a homufag and I hated Rebellion.

I know, I just wanted a happier ending for (them)

Kill yourself.

you know when you've started some shit when even the incubators start panicking

It's been how many years since this been released?

I can't tell if you people are trolling or are just that autistically buthurt anymore.

A bit too rushed, but really consistent with Homura's character.
By the end of the TV series I was rather sceptic about Homura just moving on and accepting Madoka's actions.
Rebellion shows she indeed tried to do that, but that wasn't really her thing and was never really okay with that outcome. So, as soon as she got a chance to "fix" things, she took it.

The only thing I would like is for them to explain how the fuck Homura learned she could steal/seal Ultimate Madoka's powers.

I enjoy it solely on how it throws a middle finger to a predictable ending to the series. It's memorable as fuck

Go back to watch Disney my friend.

The only thing I dislike about rebellion is how easy it is for Homura to achieve godhood, It is godhood ffs. Homura need 100 times fuck up timeline to give Madoka enough karma then she can strip that power in like 5 minutes?

> mfw thinking we'd have a happy easy ending and then suddenly homura looks away with *that* expression