Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Thank you very much!

Why is he so average?

Noice.

I'm in love

Congratulations.

I don't really like the MC's seiyuu for the choice of monotone.

Is he, dare I say /ourguy/?

I actually enjoyed this first episode

I sincerely thought this was a really well done first episode. Pleasent surprise. Looking forward to episode 2.

Quality insult.

NTR

reminder that sae-chan sensei is D class Graduate, just like horikita whose is smart but end up getting drag down by the rest of class.

So she is a retarded autist who can't remotely use her intellect on the issues that bother her?

If she is actually intelligent, she would make or trick her class to be her booster instead of downer.

That's how business works.

Did she got a delinquent dick as well?

she change after meeting her best friend until now which is other sensei in class B. but doesn't have enough power to change the entire class.
since when suzune got dicking from suda?
last i read she just got pair with him for sport fest

>but doesn't have enough power to change the entire class.

That's what stupid and lazy people would said.
Even one smart low level employee in a department can improve his entire department performance by using his guile and intellect.
She just didn't have any.

Typical genus hiding his real stats
>goes to pool
You are very muscular yanokouji kun,、nah its not like I do sports or anything
>gets best test scores in the whole school
Its not like I am a hiding genius or anything, I just got lucky

I probably didn't pay enough attention but are the points assigned based only on their class performance or do they also consider individual merits? It seemed like the former but that wouldn't really help bring better results unless bullying them is the whole point like in Assclass

>Manage to block Martial Arts Master Horikita Bro easily
i am just lucky

Always Unique, Totally Interesting, Sometimes Mysterious.

Why is she so perfect?

>unironically quoting Nietzsche
I'm never going to be able to take this show seriously. Shit's like Divine Gate level of hilarious already.

Suddenly people starts to realize how full of sit he is

Pitter patter motherfucker.

>Class Point is your monthly income each month.
every class have 1000 Point Default and have value 100 per point. it got deduct or increase by people in the class behavior, you can get class update if each month evaluation the class score Much higher than the next class example Class D Point 600 Class C 500, Class C people will became D and D became C.
>private point is your own money you can use it for anything, as long as not breaking the rule. you can get it by Club Activities, bonus point given by teacher for your skill in class, asking for pity from other, selling item,etc. there is guideline for this too.

The class system is trying to imitate real life workplace situation.
Individual merits only count for small businesses but the school as told is for elites.

>reminder that sae-chan sensei is D class Graduate, just like horikita whose is smart but ended up dragging down the rest of class.
FTFY

he's only pretending to be retarded
he's actually evil and deserves to die

So, is this Baka to Test without comedy and with full drama?

I thought the same desu

It's Baka Test without the baka, with a cast of characters like Little Busters but without the charm, and writing like Yahari but taken to even more retarded extremes in its caricature.

MC is pretty much 8man+ oreki minus all of the autism that both have, this looks promising.

Oreki can communicate with people just fine.

It's actually a dark comedy. A genre I thought that japan was completely incapable of.

isn't 8man smart? this guys just seems mediocre in all regards yet monologues like he knows all the inner workings of society

Go on...

What is SZS?

MC gets the most popular girl in class raped for points

Is this really true?
Kinda want a source now...

Did it net a lot of points at least?

I fucking saw the comedy tag under this anime and I thought it must have been some mistake. This shit is dramatic.

Is it the friendly one with big breasts?

Nice.

WHY AREN'T YOU GRABBING THAT SHIT

>3つまで

no, the blonde ponytail one

Muh energy conservation was pretty autistic user.

How did they get into an "elite" school to begin with?

If anything these are just average students at best.

Is this more of a battle royale type of school where students have to fight to death and steal from others to survive? Or just a shitty anime that didn't understand how humans operate?

You're given free housing, free essentials, free food, etc and then free ~$1000. Why even bother doing anything

GRAB THREE THEN

By the way, this show has some nice perspective shots.

the entire premise of the anime is to make them better students

I don't really get what is the point of having a school for genius and elite, just to trow a random class off the bus

scapegoats

Tell me this is true.

I want to believe rape in LNs are the writers DEEP DARK FANTASIES

it's just friendly bullying not full on rape sorry, but then she's afraid of MC or something

so, other than accommodation, what else do they get for free? 1 meal at the day?

God fuck you user. I knew it was bullshit but the bait was way too delicious.

It's to give a chance for luck. Hitler was a homeless vagrant less you forget. They want to be able to pick a guy like that up.

A good dicking

Fuck you user, I bet you're the type of person to put ketchup on top of his fries.

Can't they simply receive what thy need and want from the outside and do fuck all for 3 years?

Sure if any of them manage to across the wall or even communicate outsiders, which is impossible unless for competition.

internet exist

Sounds like she wants to be invited to a love hotel.

>like Little Busters but without the charm
Then it's not like Little Busters at all

>Face masks are deemed necessary enough to be added to the free item pile.

Where is he keeping the fedora?

That's the joke.

Definitely euphoric

>What is LAN?

So... it's a documentary about autism?

Because both main boy and main girl are fucking retarded.

>i like to be alone
>hurr autism

I have found the most annoying main character in the history of anime.

his seiyuu is shit too.

But he is the best MC of the season

He has such a punchable face.

His VA is pretty shitty. He's just reading off a script without putting any emotion into anything.

he can kick your ass, even master martial arts can't touch him

I love MCs who are dead inside

His boredom is so infectious it was putting me to sleep. I get that that is who is character is, but jesus is it off-putting to listen to for long stretches of time (and because he's the main character he's talking for long periods of time). By the end of the episode I was running his solo speaking parts at x2 speed to hurry it along.

What the fuck they skipped over half the first volume in the first episode

Who is this best girl?

I don't know but that purple haired girl sure is best girl

This show is horrible.
The ZOMG TWEEST was the most obvious shit ever, it's retarded nobody except genius autist love interest icequeen saw it coming, it's just as retarded the school wouldn't tell it straight up to the students on those orienteering books on day one.

Plus,
this, ffs. Doesn't help that the pacing is pretty slow and the direction is stiff as fuck.

How much for paizuri from the teacher?

I didn't even think it was a twist.

The teacher litearlly said, "You're paid based on merit. You get 100,000 JPY because you got accepted."

The whole 100k JPY a month thing was never even mentioned.

>it's just as retarded the school wouldn't tell it straight up to the students on those orienteering books on day one.

It's probably in the book they got at the start, and it's assumed that practically nobody read it (or anyone who did read it didn't share it with everyone else). It's kind of dumb that out of two dozen students nobody managed to read it, and anyone who did was enough of an ass to not tell everyone else (because this appears to be class-based it's actually in their worst interest to not tell everyone).

I'm more surprised that they could keep this system a secret; you'd think that someone from a previous year would have leaked that out into the public. Unless this school is a literal prison (and even then they would still leave upon graduation or expulsion), they have to set foot off campus at some point and there's just no way that 100% of the student body would be able to keep this under wraps. Somebody would have felt wronged by the system and want to sabotage it, or someone would want to be nice to the next group and let them know beforehand. Either way at some point after the first year of operation this school's surprise would no longer be a surprise.

/o/ here.
typical pleb busrider.
why is he riding a bus anyway?

When is the retarded bimbo getting dicked?

>Tweest
Maybe if you're retarded and failed to read the title of the anime you were watching.
It was obvious 5 minutes in.

Because he doesn't give a fuck, apparently he's from a wealthy family

You need to be 18 to get a driver's license in Japan. Given that all these guys are fist year high school students, that puts them below that age.

not Yahari

good because yahari is shit

Yeah. It just doesn't make sense and there is absolutely no trace of lampshading or self-awareness on the writer's side.

Nigger that's the point. Shit is super obvious but the narrative frames it like a huge twist. The characters live it like a life-shattering revelation. It's what all the ep is about aside from introducing the characters.

>giving your seat to old people? Fuck no

That's not Yuigama- I mean the genki girl

Green-chan is cute

he was right,

/fit/ here. Why is he not running to school if he doesn't want to contribute to society? The bus driver wouldn't get money, the busmaker wouldn't get money, the gas station wouldn't get money. Just think how many people would lose their job if everybody runs to school. He would fuck the capitalistic system and would lose a lot of weight.

I guess they never bothered to read the title of the anime they're in then.

And now she's gotta suck dick for points.
Thanks sensei.