Laughing Whores 4K Project

Please post girls making this face and gesture. The general vibe should be something along the lines of 'i am superior to you and laughing at you, and you can't tell because my hand is sufficient to hide my true feelings', however exceptions are made when I feel like it. "No hand up" is a dealbreaker. Don't try and bamboozle me with edited in hands, i can tell because of the pixels etc. I will mask/crop images that need it, but your help is greatly appreciated.

Keep image submissions high quality. There's no more room (until another 5 years from now when I go for 8K) for girls with their heads cut off, though if the picture is really good I'll consider kicking an old one out to make room. If you can edit the cropped out part back on it's fine, as long as the edit isn't noticeable.

Once the rest of the gaps are filled in, I'll move on to removing the lowest quality girls for better ones, then making minor adjustments, and finally releasing the completed image in high res lossless. The current image at lossless quality is 12MB at 4K. I plan on releasing a 1.5 x 4K version as well, since it can be magically scaled up without pixellation.

If anyone wants to take a crack at fixing some semi-decapitated portraits, please go ahead.

Had to check my smug folder for girls that still weren't on there and this one fit the bill.

God's speed OP.

If anyone has a larger version of this, you know what to do with it.

She'll need to be fixed or wait in line for the top row. Thank you.

That's all that I've got on hand that needs fixing. I'll start posting the alpha masks that I've completed as a way to give back to Sup Forums.

Who is this?

here is my attempt at that one

I'll keep it under consideration but it looks a little awkward, and Madotsuki is already in there.

Is this one not smug enough for you?
I promise she's saying some pretty smug stuff in the original page.

The edit looks good but for some reason there's aliasing on the outline, if you fix that I think it's good.

Very good.

Working with her ears might be a bit tricky but I'll see what I can do.

Her expression is more 'this is disgusting and i want nothing to do with it'.

nevermind i'm retarded.

Currently working on alpha masking a new Shiranui and Nagato.

Nagato done, finishing Shiranui than posting update.

aaaand post!

I'm totally out of images again.

It's actually "to tell you the truth, that bitch fucking sucks at ping pong and I will be a much better captain" but I understand.

i like you. come to my house and fuck my sister.

also here's another one from way back that needs fixing.

this one was harder since there was more of her head missing, hopefully it doesn't look too bad

and one more.

Where's Akarin?

I made some adjustments to the brightness. If anyone has any complaints now is a good time.

Invisible due to her lack of presence

No idea what you're talking about.

This is the biggest it comes in since it's a LINE sticker.

see

I feel like there are a few whores that are not laughing and are vomiting/sick/yawning that should be removed

She won't scale well but I've included her for now. I might try a vector conversion if I'm bored.

I feel like too bad.

and here goes another one

i like you. come to my house and fuck the guy already fucking my sister.

I'll come to your house but I wont fuck your sister.

We're going to fuck Anzu instead.

oh cool.
you get to fuck my sister now.

also turns out whoever did the alpha mask for saten all those years ago did it bad, so i'm redoing it and adding someone else in the top row.

like how the fuck do you get that from this?

ohoho is done now I will watch some of the anime that aired and see if I can find whores

something came up, maybe next time

That's more of a 'i think i've just figured out how to fuck that'.
sweet.

Here's another fixable one I'd removed.

congrats, you're in.

This is a weird fetish

once you go smug you don't give a fug

damn this brings me back to a time when posting involved way less clicking on street signs.

People actually use non-legacy captcha?

>one raised eyebrow/lowered eyebrow
>hand on chin
>snickering facial expression
I see how it can be interpreted both ways, but alright I understand.

Tell me if either one of these are okay.

This should answer your question.

is there an option? i miss typing nigger as one of the words every time.

Nice, thanks!

Please remember to auto-color correct the image in photoshop when you are done.

not because of racism btw, just because fuck google and fuck captcha.

maybe i've just been staring at the original for too long but I feel like this is worse, especially for the ones that are already darker.

Please put Akari behind Serval's ears.

not a bad idea. I might do that depending on how I end up handling the characters around her.

Still waiting for those captcha cheat codes.

>smug

it's in your settings, enable legacy captcha

Is she valid? I had to cut part of her hair cause a faggot seal was there.

yeah fuck that seal.
sweet thanks for spoonfeeding me
if it were another character i would say no, but it feels like it makes sense with her. If the last remaining row gets overfilled, i'll boot her.

Alright boys and girls, I'm gonna call it a night here. To see how this turns out, search the archive for "Laughing Whores 4K". If you find something good, post it here and I'll save it for next time. If the thread dies, just post it in any thread with the word "smug" in the message body and I'll find it.

also if you're really bored, she's in there, go find her.

we need more nude laughing whores

Is she really?
I can't for the life of me find her...

Very bottom left look for the buns

u blind?

had some problems with it so did some stuff, might not even be noticeable

he is talking about the new one.

it's there, there was a hint given to you in this thread

Well shit, I was looking at this

that's the old one mate.
i don't remember giving any hints though.

here's one: don't look for the buns.

yeah, she's in both.
whoops, forgot to mention the difference is noticeable.

I found Waldo!

Are you fucking kidding me?
Goddammit, I would have never found it.
Good one mate, I totally raged.

can't leave out sakura

don't know if it was you but I thought was a hint

Would this one work out? Also wasn't there some old image with a Senjougahara in that pose? Maybe she could make it there too.

Posted the wrong one