I just don't get it Sup Forums...

I just don't get it Sup Forums. Why would you guys prefer to date a pesky Asian girl over the admirable sight of a Hispanic woman? Your western sister, with whom you share undeniable cultural, religious and racial and genetic bonds.

This seems like madness to me and a disregard for the appreciation of whiteness. Would you keep your child astray, instead of nurturing it back into health; just to keep playing childish games with your distant cousins? Weren't Aryans supposed to be responsible?

Hyperdescent creates a culture which maintains childish idealizations of purity, and from there creates an alarmist, pessimistic culture which produces its own death.

Hyperdescent creates a happy, optimistic culture which always strives towards a future.

Come home, white man.

I'd get a Spanish or Portuguese gf

You can keep your south American goblins though

>TATIANA-GIRARDI

Pot tanned Portugals

Med women > SA goblins

Of course it makes sense. These people have clearly been cucked by Tyrone or Juan so many times that they can’t get passed it. Latinas are white, and sexy. There’s definetly a human and subhuman class of American latins though.

Because these women are bigger than me.

180 cm and 67 kg here.

Colombians, Venezolans, Brazilians, Uruguayans and Argies are top tier user.

I hate Asians, ugly, manipulative as hell (yeah just like Whites or worse) and with way too many make up and oily face.

Fuck off no racemixing degeneracy

>hispanic
literal mongrel, made by mixing moorish-iberian blood with nigger and indio blood

>asian
5000+ years of culture, minimal exposure to westerners. You're getting a pure, unsullied product

Argies are fucking scum

I fucking hate how many spergs droll themselves with Asian photoshoped abominations when the peak of women is either Aryan or Mediterranean.

To me especially Italian.

A pure unsullied product that looks like a ten year old, sounds like a dying kitten and is totally soulless. Hispanics and Arabs at least have hearts and aren't robotic.. Persian girls >

Eastern European and Balkan women are the best euros

Agree with you. But they sure have some hot girls down there.

>Why would you guys prefer to date a pesky Asian girl

Because she'll actually fucking move in with me and have my babies

Our Iberian ones beat up the Italians. Have been travelling there and the hottest girls were Spaniards in Erasmus (there are THOUSANDS of Spaniards in Italy with the Erasmus thing).

East Asians are smarter than us.
By marrying one you are helping to make your child move up on the evolutionary scale.
Yellow fever is not some degenerate fetish, it is evolution.

And you say we don't here?

Thats what I kinda meant by Aryan yeah blonde caucasian.

I personally love Med tanned brunettes.

Mate I live in southern Spain. Half England is here, and I can tell you, Brit girls are shit tier lol Brit guys are cool pals, they deserve better than those dirty slags lol

Damn, who is this broad? She is literally perfect

Quem é essa deusa meu irmao portuga?
Fucking goddess here.

Ana Margarida Alves, she lost that contest but won the internet.

There is not much of her out there.

>Finnish

It's not like you have a choice

I'm depressed by the average quality of girls here. On average are they better on the continent? I'm scottish, white, 6ft, blonde hair green eyes

Requesting the original version of this image

as white hispanic from colombia i advise you that hispanic women are golddigger whores i'm a MGTOW from colombia

>Ana Margarida Alves
those hips man...

Once Ive been partying with a argie that looked just like that, she got me crazy but was way too drunk to try nothing. Then I got a gf and didn't see her in a while. When I broke up I saw the hot argie again, but sadly he gained to much weight. So fucking sad, would love to tap that braaappp ass of hers.

currently slamming a latina, they're just made to get bred

is hispanic is just french and arab?

>arabs
t.achmed

>Italian
yes pls
cum home white man

They sure are hotter down her. A lot actually, where I live they are smoking hot, its great to hit the clubs in summer.

But they have another problems to compensate. Spaniards are pretty feminazi, and they think they are like goddesses. Its a thing that came with Instagram, they have 400 likes in a photo and think they diserve a prince to get them, even them being a 6,5/10.

I am not posting mesoamerican goblin latinas. I am posting Meds. There is a difference.

Very hot. When her thighs rub together.

hispanic
>low iq
>get fat fast after their peak
>weird fat redistribution
>nigger blood

asian
>high iq
>slim feminine physique

>not understanding why men are attracted to high iq, high metabolism, logical, non-emotionally driven females

Latino/as are good people you thimble dicks

you virgins will realize when you finally have sex that ass and tits literally don't matter during the intercourse, only the benis and vagina do, the tighter the pussy the better, though it won't feel good for her cause she won't be wet, that's what makes it tight, if the get wet their vagina expands, they feel pleasure, but for you it's like a sloppy handjob

they are low IQ savages

I really feel like i am living in some kind of weird experiment at this point

>t. absolute mutt

Disagree.

There is bound to be a uniting of northern Asian and white men eventually, its subconscious and more pervasive than I thought.

Its the uniting of the two most enduring and decent civilizations since the dawn of time, thing is, not all Asians are good, some are worse than spics especially jungle ones. Asia had its share of destruction.

There is this uniting current ever since Rome where zhongguo mystifies the West and the West with Orientalism does the same for Far East. We have many things in common religiously and some that we both lack.

Christ Buddha, Emotion, rationality, ying and yang.

Problem is the middle eastern walls in between and niggers.

Still I love brunettes sue me.

Why not? My powerful benis can fuck anything it wants.

Latinas have too much emotional baggage

I don't want attitude, I want a quiet life with head whenever I want

hispanics are asian

Mestizos have the loosest pussies.

A lot like Brasil then

a little less side boob

Top fucking kek

ALSO, MESTIZOS CAN BE BLEACHED IN FEW GENS

>She is literally perfect

For my penis

YOU CAN'T BLEACH CHINKS

Brunettes are great

>why not hispanic over asian women
General incompatibility. Our family tends to be the calm and collected sort, and although accepting of people with fiery temperaments since they can be fun to be around, will not live around them. Secondly, we stay young for a long time. My parents still look identical to their mid twenties with small hints of world-weary wrinkles and they're well past their fifties, and they grew up in post-war conditions. I can expect the same results, if not better. The women in the family regularly bear healthy children well into their forties too. Why pass on a legacy of lifelong youth and vitality to someone that gets their midlife crisis by their mid to late twenties, and then crashes and burns around mid thirties? Thirdly, we're gooks so it's only fair we stick to our own group.

As for personal reasons, not attracted at all.

Portugal is not like that?

Ive been in Italy and its like here or worse. Its cause the guys here are fucking "babosos" if you know what I mean.

They are definitely less hot in here

Oh about the feminazi thing: that's not nearly a problem in here as in Brazil
T. brazilian

ANIME IS THE REASON OF THE CURRENT YELLOW FEVER EPIDEMIC THAT THE WHITE RACE IS SUFFERING RIGHT KNOW

Weird. I thought they were still pretty submissive.

Ainda acho. Minha suposiçao é que depende da cidade, SP por exemplo tem pinta de ser nojento de tanta feminazi de merda.
T. other brazilian

portugese white beauty
good, protect it bro, keep portugal white

Well, half brazilian.

Yeah, pretty much this. Idiots think chinks are like the ones they see in their fckng animes. Ridiculous.

>makeup is ugly but plastic surgery is beautiful
kys

THOSE AREN'T WHITE, RETARD.

Who said I like plastic surgery?

Sou do Rio e lá só tem puta, o feminismo destruiu as brasileiras. No carnaval tem garotas de 13 anos quase sem roupa na rua pegando desconhecido bêbado

women from those countries are big on cosmetic surgeries, lots of fake parts

> head whenever I want
don't we all mate

If we're talking about actual Spanish women, I'd have no problem with it and that would be preferable to Asian women.

Eu vim pra cá pequeno, minha familia vai de vez em quando de viagem mas eu sempre fico. Por tema de estudos tenho que ficar no inverno, e no verao trabalhando, afinal nunca baixei (e sinceramente nem tenho necesidade, vim pequeno e todos meus amigos e namorada é daqui), entao nem sei como anda a coisa por lá.

Suponho que o feminismo lá é diferente do daqui pelo menos, aqui e só chatisse e frescura (querendo igualdade desigual, todos os direitos do mundo e um pouco mais no caso de divorcio, qualquer coisa ja pode ser considerada violencia machista e etc), se pondo mas dificil pra ser comidas.

hispanic women are retards. all the tits and ass in the world cannot make up for that. asians are far more feminine than your he-woman.

Man, the ones who can afford that are not many. Theres a lot of natural hotties all over down there. But anyway, its a thing of tastes, but for real, asians are pretty gross, I think the most of you guys that think asians are cool is because you dont know many of em.

I am yet to see the first asian exchange student I wouldn't impregnate and I've seen a lot

Really? I'm not into pear-shaped women at all. I'd rather have a woman with a T-shape or a 'boy body' than a pear.

>neetvirgins discussing which race is the best choice for dating and breeding

M.O.O.T

aern't hispanics caucasian?

>you have to go back scumy

>oy vey, the goym shouldn't be making babies!

Go hang yourself from a street lamp kike

Comigo é o contrário, morei lá a vida toda e cheguei aqui há pouco tempo. Mas o feminismo de lá é hard e não é só o feminismo: o Brasil sempre teve uma cultura sexualizada, mas com o progressismo do governo comunista dos últimos 15 anos a coisa piorou muito. As mulheres e garotas são totalmente piranhas

You might be gay or just young. Pear shaped is the universal symbol of fertility.

I once though like you, with experience I quickly changed.

only good ones off that list are uruguayans
mostly because they're indistinguishable from modern iberians, and they're rich

Todos os meus ancestrais são portugueses ou espanhóis. Instead of sending white brazilians back you should worry about the ridiculous amount of niggers from colonies fucking lusitan women

Are you an idiot?
He's not talking about American "Latins" who are really just indios larping, he's posting ACTUAL latins

>t. low-t 14-yo soyboy

YEAH BRO
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ONE DROP
CRISPR WILL FIX IT AMIRITE?

Spics turn into hambeasts really fast.

>Spanish and Portuguese
>Ethnically Latin

>white
>brazilians
You have subsaharan african or amerindian blood in you and in a considerable presence. Do a 23 an me test if you score like us, no prob, but you have low chances.

>about the ridiculous amount of niggers from colonies fucking lusitan women

None of them are part of our people, they will go back, sooner or later, you 2