Boruto

So what did everyone think of the new ep??? What's next??

SAY IT WITH ME

SUMIRE AND HINATA AND TWO VERY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS WITH NO PARALLELS TO THE MAIN SERIES

Sakura is the queen of this series.

Cuck queen maybe

This, and don't forget SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

Cute sunflower

>muh ayy lmaos
>muh byakugan OC
>muh Karin is the mother

They should've dropped these retarded plot points.

Naruto's posing like he's getting ready to destroy some Hinapussy

Himawari is the cutest!

You keep saying this, but I'm still here

Sumire has no chance at the Borutobowl. Perriot just has a huge boner for her.

Sarada being a girl is enough to let us know she'll end up with Boruto in the future.

See

>Goes from being the incarnation of human malice and most powerful force in the entire series to being scared of a little girl

Is Kurama the most JUSTed character in the series?

Whatever you say, Salad

I'm not projecting Naruto and Sasuke onto them though? It's just obvious that Sarada was made a girl in the first place so she could eventually end up with Boruto. It's so obvious.

Boruto will clearly end up with Chouchou.

The problem here is that neither of them are really like their fathers, so saying we're projecting isn't exactly accurate.

Naruto and Sarada just have the space and focus which, for now, makes us think it'll happen.

If we go by the logic of who is the main girl, let me inform you that the anime did focus on Sumire and her relationship with Boruto first. Not even in the manga has been a meaninful Boruto-Sarada interaction, so fuck off.

Sumire is more attractive than Young Hinata

Sumire also interacts with Boruto more than Young Hinata did with Young Naruto

Sumire is also evil

Just like Naruto and Sakura had space and focus right? Being teammates does not mean they will have hots for each other and end married by the end of the series. By this logic Mitsuki has no competition then.

>Not even in the manga has been a meaninful Boruto-Sarada interaction

One chapter ago they had a heart-to-heart conversation with Boruto standing outside her window while Sarada was practically nude on the other side.

>Hinata has always worn really loose and baggy clothing
>Still remains best girl
How? They intended her to be the least sexy girl of the bunch and they fucked up beautifully. Only time she showed skin and wore tight clothes was during The Last.

>naruto and sakura
Only total retards expected anything to happen between them. Through and through we all knew Sakura would never get over Sasuke and we all knew Naruto and Hinata would definitely end up together and that was made clear pretty early on.

I'm saying that Boruto and Sarada have a chance, and a decent one at that.

>they intended for her to be the least sexy girl of the bunch
Bullshit! Sakura was canonically called ugly

That's backwards user

more to the imagination. that's not a meme, it makes her much more appealing. also the best personality among the main girls

Animeonlyfag here. What did they talk?

On top of all of this, Sumire is an actual character instead being written as an insert love interest.

Yes. But one must wonder... why?

>I'm saying that Boruto and Sarada have a chance, and a decent one at that.
Yes of course, I am not saying that they don't. But Sumire has an even better chance.

Sasusaku episode/movie when?

nigga always ready

best end

>an hour and a half of sakura crying alone with a baby while sasuke's out on adventures

no thanks

>instead being written as an insert love interest.

Did you not finish the episode?

I want Naruto x Hinata moments in the anime. I wish for some post-marriage scene from them.

Boruto came to her place to tell her he had to bail on their next mission. Sarada accepted this without asking why because she trusted him.

>But Sumire has an even better chance.

I don't see how you can argue this.

So you saladfags accept that she is a love interest then? I thought you were in denial

Single-mom Sakura with baby Sarada were legitimately the most emotionally touching moments of the entire Gaiden though.

This side character literally has zero chance. Get over it.

Sasuke is still trash, though.

lol oh lawd

Why bother coloring the background a Yotsuba B blue when you could've just made a transparent .png? How did you even make this? I was going to help you out but there's a bunch of other random bullshit behind it for some reason.

the talkback threads when Gaiden chapters were being released weekly were so much fun

Sakura breaking the house in half, Sasuke pulling a sword on Sarada, that whole ride was a glorious shitshow

>boruto doesn't feel love (yet), but feels a lot of responsibility for sumire
>sumire literally got no one on her side but boruto when she needed them the most
>as soon as sumire got back, boruto felt a little vexed that she got surrounded by other people
>sumire didn't pay attention to the other people, she searched for boruto, and until he acknowledged her return, she cried (and let out a very cute hawawa)
>sumire and boruto have compatible powers, sumire's nue is hinted to be connected to boruto's jougan
>the nue is wanted by the ayys, so she, and boruto (for the prophecy and the jougan) will be related as well

In comparision Salad and Boruto just trust each other as teammates. You tell me who has more chances.

Hey, the plot idea worked great for the character Sasuke is based off of.

>Five Boruto threads up at once

We need to stop this or they will ban us again.

Should I make another one?

It was good, just like the entire series so far

> What's next??

Hopefully more good episodes

can you make babies in the afterlife?

They banned it because literal 12 year olds were making "hi im new and I love Naruto" type threads 20 times a day.

Is that seriously the reason? Is that what happened while it was airing? I just thought Naruto was banned because Sup Forums hated it, and rightfully so past a certain point.

No Obitofag, go back to shitting up the /vg/ thread.

>that was ten years ago
>those 12 year olds are graduating college

Next episode is about those two guys, Denki and Iwabe

Expect cheap quality

Someone posted a compilation image a couple month back showing Newfag Narutards invading Sup Forums back in 09.
I forgot to save that image, but after seeing that screencap it all made since why Sup Forums fucking hates Naruto.

This is assuming a lot based off of very little.

Sumire right now is little better than all of those movie girls who inevitably fell for Naruto over the course of the movie because they have some things in common with him.

It's similar to why sourcefaggotry and recommendations are bannable offenses

You know 2009 was 8 years ago?
Only couple autists pretend to hate naruto/boruto these days.

More than likely a good portion of current posters WERE those kids and they're still here. You faggots are stuck here forever and you think that's a joke, but it's not. You literally can't leave.

When that little girl can kill ninja gods by using her Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to target and impale their prostates just using one finger Kurama has a good reason to be scared.

When are they going to change the fucking OP?

I never liked it and we have been stuck with it for 14 episodes

Sarada and Boruto wont happen because teammates never end up together. Sumire will win sorry faggots

Who's your favorite background student? I really like the look of the chick who wears that red Chinese style dress who was in a few shots this episode.

goth-chan is the cutest

>teammates never end up together

Usually the case the OPs are every 26 episodes or so and have two endings each at the halfway point, but it sounds like it might change sooner than that once Scarlet Spring happens in a few weeks.

This thread is a complete waste of time.

>You faggots are stuck here forever and you think that's a joke, but it's not. You literally can't leave.

Honestly at this point, I don't even give a shit. I rather be on a part of an internet that challenges my beliefs than a shilling forum/social media that's too pussy to discuss their views and rather make a meme about it with the rest of the hivemind.

>Teammates never get together
>Sarada exists

Explain yourself.

>Sarada and Boruto wont happen because teammates never end up together.

Where have I heard statements like this before?

Also Sasuke and Sakura were teammates.

The one with the long ponytail? I'm pretty sure that is a boy.

Anyway I like Goth loli, Kakashi lite, and Jotaro mini

I miss when everyone thought Boruto's eye was a transplant he got from his dead sister.

The one in red is a guy.

The one in the purple is best girl

Well, that depends on how you define "together".

The difference is, that Sumire is part (and probably a key one) of the mainline plot of the anime. She won't go away anytime soon.

Look, I am talking about what I see in the anime. Maybe I am wrong about her being related to the Ootsutsuki plot, but she did establish a good and strong relationship with Boruto as for this episode, you can't deny that. I see a lot of potential on their relationship, that's why I want them together.

Damn now that I get a better look it really is a boy. Why is this allowed?

I really like that kid who has the paper boy hat.

They really should be the fifth team, even if they aren't the focus.

This; of all the new non-konoha 12 offspring, she has the most connection to Boruto, sometimes even trumping other characters like Inojin and Metal Lee. I'm confident that she will show up in the manga. It's just a matter of when she shows up.

Yeah, I mean there is no fucking way the mango is just going to ignore her now that she is clearly popular and was relevant in the development of Bort

>The difference is, that Sumire is part (and probably a key one) of the mainline plot of the anime.

Again, that's assuming a lot. From my view the attempts to tie her story to the Ootsuki plotline is just a thinly veiled way for the writers to say "see, this story totally wasn't a monster-of-the-week plot". I really don't see it affecting the set in stone movie plotline in any meaningful way.

And none of this happened in the manga so unless the anime diverges or they ham-fistedly introduce her and go "hey remember when this happened off screen?" she literally can't affect anything there.

>"hey remember when this happened off screen?"

Naruto did that plenty of times so it's not impossible. Honestly anything about his "Jougan" will end up being something like that when he starts using it again.

I love how they showed the pink and purple mixing to represent Sasuke and Sakura making Salad and the zygote forming into an embryo. Haters are still too retarded for SCIENCE though.

Can Naruto summon Truth Seeker balls?

>clearly popular

Proofs?

>relevant in the development of Bort

Lots of characters were "relevant" to Naruto's development who stayed mostly irrelevant for the rest of the series.

>zygote forming into an embryo

This is the lewdest thing I've ever seen.

I don't really care about what happens in the manga. I don't know what they were thinking when she didn't get introduced at all, maybe they really were to hide her existence to increase the shock value of ep 13-15 in the anime, or maybe she was really an experimental character that won the bet and got popular. The point is, that the anime will get eventually to it, and whatever the anime does, it will probably be the true canon of the series, and so far the anime isn't removing her from the scene anytime soon.

What are the odds that Denki landed onto of Sarada?

>Lots of characters were "relevant" to Naruto's development who stayed mostly irrelevant for the rest of the series.
Poor Iruka deserved better

you're grossly mistaken. The canon hierarchy for Boruto is different from its predecessor.

The precise reason why the academy arc exists in the anime and not the manga was because they needed a gap between the manga release and the anime. The Ghost Incident Arc is a cold open to Boruto proper; it explains Boruto's eye in the flash-forward, while giving hints to what Kawaki is. It also gives you the impression that the Boruto story isn't quite as patterned as Naruto's is.

>Naruto did that plenty of times so it's not impossible.

The closest thing to that in the original series was Raiga and a few other filler characters being featured in the manga, but those were minor and more like cameos than anything.

THE MOST BASED BACKGROUND CHARACTER

SasuSaku are pretty lewd. and a best. Ofcourse their lovemaking resulted in best girl of the new gen.

over 50% that he did land on her

not anymore

Even if the anime does yet another Bort movie retelling, there is no way that the manga will ever have enough material for the anime with its glaciar pacing.

What are the practical applications of the rinnegan in babymaking?