How do we obliterate Islam?

How do we obliterate Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/26/the-share-of-americans-who-leave-islam-is-offset-by-those-who-become-muslim/
youtube.com/watch?v=07Ien1qo_qI
youtube.com/watch?v=TnsvV-s0kNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take them all back to the middle east, deploy battleships in the Medditeranien and watch them obliterate themselves

If I took that off, would she die?

Islam is a disease. You quarantine it

No trade, no interaction, no nothing. Let it kill itself

This guy knows

what is going on in that picture ?
is this a new a trend on how to properly discipline your wife ?

We don't. Who the fuck cares what some savages do in their own countries? All we have to do is keep them out of ours

Probably has a mental illness

it would be absolutely haram

Race-specific bioweapons

All muslims do.

How do we nuke America and achieve world peace?

but a local sheik told me beatings will cure anything

Let’s breed them out of existence

Use whatever argument the clintons used to kill all the Waco people

its called being a muslim

Get them 2 start using pedo Rabbis, that will get something going.

That's only when it has human hosts. When possible, burning it away completely is even better.

The whole Levant needs an atomic bombing.

They actually had to lie though.

Why do we even want to.
As far as I'm concerned there are a lot of positive aspects to sharia law.

islam is better than western degeneracy.

You're next Jew

She's a devout believer

I bet you are a faggot. who is scared that muslims will behead your degeneracy

Kike shills on full force today...

what the fuck is that on her head?

for u

They'll behead everyone who isn't them, that means you.

that is why they have 20 millions Christians in the ME?

It's to prevent mouth rape

And Lebanon and Nigeria used to be Christian nations. Not anymore

Infect their daughters with feminism and unleash the closet homosexual that is mohammed.

everyone will become Christian when I finally publish my Christian manga.

Go ask the Copts or the Christians in Pakistan if they actually enjoy being attacked by Mudslimes, you retard

holy shit is that a fucking scold's bridle?

This. And free weapons (no nuclear) to accelerate the incubation time.

it will be very painful

Allah hu

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?

Same way we always do, Genghis; kill all the men and children, rape the women, burn their Korans, glass Mecca & Medina, and tear down their other holy places.

Death squads financially backed by the US Senate

the war on terror only creates more terrorists

you cannot use violence.. just like the drug war... violence only creates more drug addicts and terrorists... it's like a chinese finger trap or catch 22.. you must become enlightened somehow

She's ha jib guy!

yes

Sup Forums being faggot white knights yet again

I know a bunch of women that despdesperately need this. American women never speak unless it's to nag or scold or gossip. The old ways are the best ways.

rare flag

You can't. Muslims breed like rats. If only it wasn't for you guys importing shitloads of Muslims in your countries. Then, it wouldn't be much of a problem.

Give them Israel as and in return they’re never to set foot on Christian lands.

> in return they’re never to set foot on Christian lands.
what do you think the Middle east is ?

Next time a feminist posts anywhere kindly about Islam, this pic is getting posted in reply.

rly makes u think

Genocide worldwide unleash the dogs of war and if every white man would kill 10 soon there is no more islam

you can't god is on our side, this is why in the end we win.

we expose its roots from the catholic church

>How do we obliterate Islam?

Fuck off, Boomer.

what is the problem with a woman being put in her place? do you think the woman in the picture is destabilizing her society, do you think any woman could destabilize society if they all looked like this? no of course not

Sort of, much of islam is doing the work of iblis.

>god
that the one who diddles kids?

So if I convert to Islam I can keep my wife gagged all the time? Where do I sign up?

Kill them where they stand. Islam must be erased from humanity. Kill them, their sympathizers, and burn and earse their history.
Anything less and it'll start again.

unironically, this
OP is making me like Islam

Holy shit how come I've learned about this only today? This is awesome

>Hate Jews
>Women have to do what their husbands say
>THOT patrol
>No faggot degeneracy
>drugs are haram
>Communism is haram
>feminism is haram
>sick outfits and flags
>submitting to the will of Allah gets you all the waifus you want in Jannah

Come on Sup Forums, why do you hate us so much?

where the fuck do I sign up

Most muslims arent from the middle east.

>pedophilia
that's why

Crashing this plane with no survivors?

Yeah, it's so tiresome.

You Kuffar hates Islam only bcuz it has no degeneracy.

You hate on her while you follow literally degenerate e-celebs.

This is why Kuffar will always stay degenerate.

Religious conversion by peaceful means is the only way you're going to truly win the war against Islam.

There are millions of muslims would would prefer the comfort and peace of Western Christianity. They just need the right introduction. Do you honestly think men want to pray five times a day with another mans ass in their faces?

>You may not have the looks.
You may not have the dash.
But to win yourself a girl
If you only got a moustache
a moustache, a moustache
if you only got a moustache.

no because it has tons of degeneracy but can't confess it.
Such as rape of young boys and animal fucking culture. And don't say no it's well known and a logical consequence from virgin cult

Because you hated us first - Now we hate you back - Hows it taste faggot ?

Make eating pork mandatory.

If it ever gains ground in the US it will be destroyed from within.

it's the smell mainly for me, do you fuckers ever shower?

>you can't the devil is on our side, this is why in the end we win.

fixed for you ahmed

>Fucks his cousin
>Calls non-Muslims degenerate
Wew

Islam thrives in chaos. Give it order and it will have no use. This is why Muslims leave their religion so much in the US (historically).

>The West
>2018
>Christian

> how to shut down sandnigger os
By incinerating the sandnigger, dummy.

Precisely why the West, in particular western Europe, is falling to Islam. There is a spiritual void in these parts and Islam is acting as a surrogate. Religious parts of the west don't encounter Muslims whatsoever. Muslims go to the decadent for a reason and it's because you love chaos. Islam is evil.

>islam
>not the whites man religion

Send them all back to their desert.

77% of American converts to Islam are Christians, so no it's harder to convince full degenerates to enter Islam.

Source: pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/26/the-share-of-americans-who-leave-islam-is-offset-by-those-who-become-muslim/

>Implying Islam is for whites

for you

Seconded... pic related is one of the best intellectuals that I listen to on YT, especially his knowledge of the mystics and ethics of Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=07Ien1qo_qI
youtube.com/watch?v=TnsvV-s0kNc

Those are black people that convert in prison. Prison is a chaotic place and you just proved my point.

Nuke the cube.

Both way I hope Western people the best (Islam).

Well, if Islam can save people from degeneracy and Christianity can't you gotta give it more credits.

I see Islam like fascism. Fascism is my favorite political system, but I will not put it over my faith.

It's not just prisoners, believe me.

Based on what I've seen personally, a lot of the African Americans in the mosque I visit converted during the '60s-'80s following the civil rights movement, as black Islam was a major component of it. A lot of working class blacks convert as well, I see a lot of them in cable company and repairman uniforms when they arrive for salat. The groundskeeper for the mosque is an old black convert who's always salty about stuff, but he opened the place up when I brought someone there once. Most of them are cool that I've met tbqh.

Where I am, there's Somalians, and their mosques are usually crawling with children and quite chaotic. Africans definitely tend to have a certain amount of separation from African Americans, and I've seen homeless ones try to bum stuff from mosques, to the point they are not let in. One guy came into the mosque once during a barbeque and just stared at everyone with puppy dog eyes so he could get money. His nose was running because he was on smack, and he made all the women uncomfortable. A woman complained when we gave her water because it wasn't in a cold bottle.

Screed aside, that's a lot of my experience. All that aside, Islam's good for the blacks who take it seriously, because it ties them to African culture more.

we already nuked this one.

I see the similarities, both oppose "social decay" and have an authoritarian way on dealing with it, even that they may disagree on what is social decay at times.

Christianity is a nullified religion, the only real political activism that comes from it is supporting kikes and muh Israel, muh chosen people.

Christianity is a cuck religion (to the kikes).

Have to agree here, I have no problem with Islam, as long as it's not in my country. Don't care how fucked up it can be elsewhere.

Salam, akhi.

What do you think of the Nation/Farrakhan's folks?

Fuck off Amerimutt, stop playing (((world police))). Islam is literally not our problem we just need to keep them out of our nations and let them develop on their own.

>Riding the tiger
Holy shit is he /ourguy/? I don't see even Western intellectuals talk about Evolian world view nowadays