/REDSTICK/ GENERAL

>HOW TO:

1.Load up cheap USBs with easily digestible "forbidden facts" and leave them in public places
2.Normies can't help themselves and plug them in (45-98% success rate according to zakird.com/papers/usb.pdf)
3.Normies eat the pills or reeeeee and spread them.

>DOWNLOAD

Current version is 0.15 - download it here: mega.nz/#!p2okDApT!gGpsYWM8VgMoQIrD1ArGS_pjAF53XHXd1XySVIQ-L5M

>WHERE TO LEAVE THEM?

*uber car
*library
*backseat pocket in airplane
*water fountains
*by public computers at library or university
*bus stop
*Uni Libaries, Computer labs, classrooms,
*Sit-in coffee shops like starbucks
*public library
*gym (target chads and stacies)
*bars or craft breweries (target millennials and young professionals)

>WHATS ON THE STICK?

a small well designed redpill-lite website and a folder of carefully chosen memes. (see screenshots in this thread)

>OLD THREADS

>SALT

imgur.com/gallery/gvT3B
reddit.com/r/IndianaUniversity/comments/7rkpvu/stay_away_from_these_usb_drives_warning/

>WHERE SHOULD I BUY THEM?

you can get dodgy cheap ones on aliexpress for like a buck a piece, most people are going with these for $2.20 each on Amazon:
amazon.com/dp/B00JJIWLJ2/ref=twister_B00JED5XU6?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7w7u5b/warning_usb_drives_full_of_hate_propaganda_being/
qr-code-generator.com/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

common advice in salt threads is to CALL THE POLICE over these very mild redpills.

more "report this" advice - HATE CRIME!

redditor tries to give advice about TRACKING DOWN THE EVIL user WHO DID THIS

beginning dump of what's on the REDSTICK - download in the OP

6 pages with lite red

longest page is LGBT - recently updated by someone in the discord

>normies
>read
Oh look, it's a fucking leaf.

the redstick also has an intro page and a table of contents

thanks for the bump sandnigger, here are the memes that we also put in there because reading is hard.

looking for more of these simple normie friendly memes, please dump if anybody has any redpills!

full reddit thread, just updated with any new stuff.

bump

leave US $1 bills on the ground with your "facts". people will associate the facts with the token game they have spent their whole life playing. they will see a dollar on the ground and go "oh! it's another redpill dollar. I wonder if I collected this fact before"

Bump. I have a lot of hope for this. Everyone please help out, we could get a lot of people redpilled if enough of us jump on board.

Bump

>why are the irish overrepresented in banking
kek

This is fucking brilliant.

Taping redsticks to money could definitely get a few more people to pick these up.

aggreed.
the response rate is unparalleled.
although it is expensive, it is fantastic for targeting specific areas eg universitys

Bump, seems like a good idea.

>salt
>John and Joan case
>accidentally castrated as a result of a botched circumcision.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm still whiter than you, Goblino JR.

Don't mind me.. Carry on..

you did this in IU!? lol lmao that place is a fucking basket case, probably the bluest part of the start. Makes me proud to know there are Hoosiers out there like me

Bamp

Bump

we false flagged a florida university with the same OP and nearly doubled our salt collection. They finally called us out on it but the thread lasted a good 10 hours.

You're doing you're forbears a great service, user. Thank you.

>we false flagged a florida university with the same OP
Well shit, you don't even need to go out into the real world to cause butthurt.

we are false flagging a uni in Texas right now, but the thread isn't going so well. We could use some upvotes and low power level comments in the thread

reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7w7u5b/warning_usb_drives_full_of_hate_propaganda_being/

>reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7w7u5b/warning_usb_drives_full_of_hate_propaganda_being/

>reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7w7u5b/warning_usb_drives_full_of_hate_propaganda_being/

UPVOTES^^^^^^^

I thought the name dr. Money was a joke, turns out there's an actual wikipedia page on him.
>it really made me think

this fucker's sharp. get in there and bury his shit faggots

>the absolute state of these cucks
So sorry this happened. If you feel comfortable doing so please report this and insist it is coded as a hate crime. Sadly nothing will be done about this instance but those statistics matter and those police reports are referenced by groups fighting against this hatred.

Also know that yes this campus and town has some awful people but you are not alone. There are many of us who are like you and who stand with you. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk to someone.
>can barely write.
>goes to a university.

ya, better change up your intros so they don't connect the dots so easily

anyone got an A&M Tee and a flashdrive?

usb killers are funnier

I haven't checked the sources in pic related myself, but they might be interesting to add. I don't have it, but there was that one study about circumcision causing mental damage to babies, that one would be good to add.

Okay guys, you really need to quit using the same pasta. It's going to get really stale and easy to sniff out. Never base your plans on assuming that your enemy is an idiot
This is trying to spread info, not loledgy anarchism

see
this. there's a difference between pasta and culture-jamming. that difference is perverse attention to detail. the false flags are a good idea, but you can't be lazy if you want it to work. when something is "really happening" the first things the self-proclaimed nerds (usually the soyest of boys) do is try to debunk - you want them to find something that spooks them, and everyone else will follow like sheep.
t. tactical artfag

>"forbidden facts"

good change, well done anons

>Never base your plans on assuming that your enemy is an idiot
amen
sneaking around and lying to my chemical engineer mother made me very good at that growing up lol

Guys, does this really work? Think of those flyers christians leave in public spaces full of jesus shit. Did those convince you?

It's Okay to be White worked.
Christianity is a stale meme hence the failure

>plugging a strange USB stick into your computer
lol, that's like stabbing yourself with a hypodermic needle you found in a park. No. Who the fuck is this stupid?

This is another shit Sup Forumstard idea.

fyi the entire plan might be fucked if the A&M reddit debunker decides to look fo more instances of this pasta and spread the word on fagbook or twitter. the efficacy of the actual redsticks in circulation will be lost if it looks more like a 'campaign' than 'accidental'

someone with a Texas A&M t-shirt and a flashdrive needs to post to that thread right about now
a flash drive is different/better delivery because you can't see what's on it unless you want to

you'd be surprised
curiosity is a hell of a drug

It's espionage 101. Spies leave USB sticks in parking lots and it downloads a virus to the victims computer. It's a staple of corporate espionage.

Shit content, bad idea.

you are basically doing more harm than good leaf

i don't know if you are the brains behind this thing overall but theres no need to false flag if you are already flagging to begin with. It would make more sense to have this happen naturally and then go in and troll covertly. You are getting ahead of yourself. Remember the "It's okay to be white" papers?

"irish overrepresented in Banking" just die

Its afraid

OP is retarded and what he has to offer is garbage information.

Irish banking, no mention of black murders, false Islam facts... this is a shareblue liberal.

that's why no government PC's have flash drives on them. The chiese did that in the pentagons parking lot years ago and they had to completely shut down their servers when the chinks started stealing all their data

Why not make an usb stick with an autorun virus that changes the background withba virus??

its a good idea poorly executed

A*

Really should adjust number to adjust to population %. Normies can't make the jump in terms of population sizes they just see 1 in 3 as they are the minority of the problem, not accounting that they are only 13% of the population.

could someone add a few citations here?

bump

>too autistic to have proper argument
>leaves USB stick instead
beta af

Bumping out of respect for weaponized autism
> I still own a rake, don't get all maple niggery on me

Not everybody has the time to stand around arguing with normies all day.

>159744815

>fyi the entire plan might be fucked if the A&M reddit debunker decides to look fo more instances of this pasta and spread the word on fagbook or twitter.

are you kidding? that is literally a best case scenario. Anything that gets more people to look at Redstick is a clear win.

Perhaps add a jewish category?

This shit can work. bump bump bump

I think this idea is quite good. Though costly overtime it might be worth the investment since it's basically guaranteed that people are going to open them and read what's in them

Bump

>hand out free USB sticks to normies
epic plan retard

it's working, or did you not read the salt threads?

bump

that's not exactly what I meant. I wasn't talking about the redsticks themselves, I was talking about the false flags - using the exact same pasta to claim having found redstick is NOT good for the plan - it will cause people to dismiss redstick outright. why look at it if you already know it's copypasta

Better than spending your money on some e-celeb's signed rugs like an complete idiot.

good, this seems good

good work, need more of this, is there a website that is cataloging good sourced propaganda like this?

why is it html files?

Why not make jpg infographics?
no normie is gonna read some stupid website if its not facebook, no one is going to open the files for the fear of virus or smth

bumpp

QR CODES

JUST MAKE A SINGLE IMAGE RED PILL

AND MAKE A QR CODE OF THE IMAGE LINK

FORGOT TO MENTION: PRINT OUT STICKERS OF THE QR CODES AND POST EVERYWHERE

God damn I love you scheming bastards, you always come up with interesting and exciting new ways to spread the pills. God speed anons!

bump

hey OP check out pic related

...but please make UK/Europe edition.

stay scared

>Print stickers and post everywhere
>Normies are mobile users
>Get redpilled for taking a picture

This is a psyop
Anyone can see where the usb stick has been plugged in before.

Don't do this
SAGE

I might do it over here in Israel.

>redpill
>nothing on jews
normies already knows this shit moron, they just LARP about loving niggers faggots and muslims to fit in.. waste of time, make it about the JQ

qr-code-generator.com/#

What is the best redpill site outside of Sup Forums that has a comprehensive list of redpills?

Need to put it on a QR code

>a literal kike using your (((redpill))) info
t.shabbos goy nu/pol/

What subreddit is this my phone isn’t loading the picture like shit

bumppp