Do you think the punishment for rape should be reduced ?

After all with the sluts that are today it's hard for them bitches not to get raped.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5510934/woman-reveals-cheated-boyfriend-man-raped-her/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_El_Salvador
cnnespanol.cnn.com/2017/03/02/homicidios-en-el-salvador-se-reducen-en-un-65-en-los-dos-primeros-meses-de-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

what? no. Only niggers rape

Pic related

There is no punishment for rape if you look good enough.

Edgy brah

Punishment for rape is having to touch a roastie lmao

If anything it should be increased. Too many rape victims get off scott free these days

as someone who was falsely accused of it very recently, I think that a woman's voice should be considered as the *opposite* of actual physical evidence. to be completely disregarded. I'm just very lucky I wasn't living in the same state when the accusations happened.

Australia has different states? I thought there was just the abo zone and the non abo zone.

It should be the same as any other assault. Anyone who thinks rape is worse has never been assaulted.

Rape shouldn't be a crime.

There's no real way of proving it wasn't a consensual encounter. Women lie about it and get men convicted based on these lies. It's he-said, she-said.

It should be up to women to protect themselves and not allow themselves to get raped, by having a male guardian when out in public or getting married young.

I think rapist should be chemically castrated.
But the term "rape" has to be well defined.
Raped drunk girls should be humillated in public.

Can I rape you? Would you enjoy being raped?
dat ass is mine cuz i'm a booty warrior!!!

Did you move states to run away from the rape charges

>After all with the sluts that are today it's hard for them bitches not to get raped.
Translation:I can't have sex with anyone unless I force them to do it with me

However what is defined as rape is another story that's far more debatable

The punishment has already been reduced for Arab men and all women, why not extend that to all other men as well.

But women are like vermin

Wouldn't a slut be worthy of getting what she deserved ?

I will kill anyone that rapes any woman in my family. The law doesn't go anywhere near far enough. If you can prove that the rape was forceful and get DNA evidence then it should be a fucking death penalty.

The punishment for rape should be chemical castration. The punishment for a false rape claim should be chemical castration.

An example of this would be Mike Tyson's rape conviction. We have no way of knowing whether or not he actually raped her.

A woman agreed to meet him at his hotel room late at night... what, did she think they were going to play board games? Shit was a fuckin' joke.

If you have consensual sex with a woman, she can say "It was rape" the next day and have you convicted.

Aint a bit to hard ? lol you wanna talk seriously why should someone get killed just cause you're angry ?

Ha, I could agree to that.

I completely agree, nowadays every bitch could get you into jail just with a single word.

>If you can prove that the rape was forceful

A woman having bruises on her body doesn't mean she was raped.

>and get DNA evidence

Doesn't mean it was rape either.

As I said, it comes down to he-said, she-said. Unless it's a public rape with witnesses.

>then it should be a fucking death penalty.

Yeah, nah. Fuck you.

The punishment for rape, if proven beyond a reasonable doubt and it wasn't a case of regret after consent, should be death with no chance for appeal. Also, the punishment for false rape allegations should be life imprisonment and hard labor. Ends both problems pretty effectively.

+1to everything in this thread. When I have sex with my girlfriend, and she hasn’t had at least five minutes of foreplay to warm up, I can’t stick it in her at all without a large splioge of lube. Girls that get raped have signs of tensing up and trauma with internal damage. Most rape cases are just girls regretting it. Whores.

Rape can cause trauma that causes a negative epigenetic or polymorphic change. Ex. Early life stress causes heritable depression and a multiplied suicide rate in kids and grandkids.

Anyone causing that does not deserve to continue having influence over other people's genetic future. Castration is one step we should take, but they can still exert influence on others. Rapists are failed genes that destroy society, there is no point in wasting resources on their continued existence and letting them go after just a few years is too good on them.

If you hurt my family's future I will wreck yours worse. Damn the consequences. Unfit shall not outbreed the fit.

lol I agree, let's be honest rape is treated as something so fucking special while people are being right now tortured in fucked up ways, but somehow since rape is associated with females every fuck just shows up and starts screaming

Death penalty or life for niggers. Slap on the wrist for whites. They way it was in the 60s-99. What happened to those days? Did the prison get that full?

Women all want to be raped. They all have orgasms from forced rough sex.

>Girls that get raped have signs of tensing up and trauma with internal damage.

That can happen from rough sex too.

Rape comes down to he-said, she-said, unless it occurs in a public setting with witnesses.

You guys are fucking dumb for believing women. Women lie like rugs.

Drunk rape and violent rape should have completely different sentences.

They can have scaring inside, sometimes it's even filmed. The recent case in Sweden had a woman screaming the whole time for an attacker to stop. The women dragged off against their will at the German new years festival, it's pretty obvious these people didn't want what happened next. The suspects should be tried, all that can be found guilty executed.

This wouldn't cover all or even a majority of cases, but it should be true anyway.

You're a total faggot, I just said if you can prove it, if it's he said she said then you can't fucking prove it can you?

How do you prove they didnt fraud the internal injury?

nigger shut the fuck up. hurr durr im 16 and gonna larp as a jew for le kekkles while making le edgy posts about rape!
go back to Sup Forums you worthless subhuman

You escaped your mom's basement again ? lol you useless cuck

>Not being able to find a consenting partner

Sounds like a personal problem OP

>Rapists are failed genes that destroy society
No rapist are men who are fucking women the way mother nature intended. Every woman gets wet thinking about the man that raped her the ultimate form of dominating a stupid cunt.

Nice try, kyke

rape is overated as a special catagory. violence is assult on a scale which is fine but there's not reason that rape should have a special position. particulary if you claim women aren't a special group and are equal considering rape of men is bearly taken seriously. hardly '''equality''' is it.

bait or returd

>They can have scaring inside

Vaginal injuries can occur if the sex is rough or if the man has a large penis. It doesn't mean she was raped.

>You're a total faggot, I just said if you can prove it, if it's he said she said then you can't fucking prove it can you?

Nah, with your knee-jerk reactions so far in this topic ("rapists should get the death penalty!") I can tell you're someone who would believe a woman's lies in court, despite a lack of evidence.

Fuck women male rape is way worse since men arent programmed to like being dominated and having something in their ass without consenting to it first.

Couldn't agree more, women are mostly like that delicate creature that just whines and used to be seen as weak while the male has to be dominant and by getting raped he is left with no respect, but obviously all the whale feminists wouldn't give a shit about creatures with dicks

>since men arent programmed to like being dominated and having something in their ass without consenting to it first.
Is that why people in the Middle East and Africa are constantly executing fags? Where are they all coming from them? They don't have that western degeneracy to enable them.

The easy solution is to define rape in the west properly, and make the punishment castration. Easy solution. Rapists only rape because the satisfaction outweighs the punishment, and if the punishment is having their dick cut off then I'm 99% sure the rape statistics would go down drastically.

This
Sluts need to be treated like sluts

Well if I have a daughter that comes home broken saying you raped her, then I'm going to shoot you. I am not even going to look for scaring. We all know when chicks are lying about this. I'll defend my family the way nature and instincts demand of me. I don't think the law does enough to give justice to victims, nor does it do enough to prevent or punish false claims. I don't know what will work best for everyone but I will brutally defend and protect my family, which is plenty natural too.

Also, rape babies are pretty universally aborted and or killed even after birth in ancient times. I don't see how it could be natural anything. so go fuck yourselves.

remove the penalty entirely it will teach them a lesson in - wear appropriate clothes or deal with the consequences of your dumb decisions

only way people truely learn something is if they experience it for themselves

I think most rapists in general are fucking retarded and stupid and thus this mixture of both stupidity and sexual impulse make a rapist rape

So I can rape bitches in Australia and just hop from state to state to avoid charges?

That is true, males who rape males really should be fucking executed. What's going on in prison today is a fucking tragedy. It's disgusting that prison works this way against men.

I think they should be punished with having a second go at the cunt they soiled
Or in cases where they forced her bf to watch fuck the boyfriend while the woman is forced to watch then rape the girl again

no.
It's good that some women are very pro sexual. Remember that in societies where they are not the men are fucking goats?

I agree, the most sickening thing is that liberals and other retards think that just females should be protected, truth is a lot of peope go to jail for stupid shit that isn't really that serious and they get raped and violated

and overall there is more male rape in prison than outside yet nobody talks about it

Rape isn't real. It's never been real. The only thing that should be illegal is using another man's wife for sex, because you are abusing his property. Women should get a tiny, but noticable tattoo on their neck when they are married that is always visible to indicate they are the property of a man, in order to deter any unauthorized intercourse.

All other "rape" should be legalized. This would force women and cucked white beta males to marry their daughters off at a proper age, which is thirteen.

Sup Forums in the year 2018

Rape is widely punished as hard as murder and doesn't make sense. Market price for a hookup not surpasses pickpocketing.
You literally do minor physical damage or even pleasure to a person during 10 minutes and get 20 years. And men cucks don't realize that what rape is biologically to women stealing/taxes are for men. The next time someone picks from your pocket ask for 20 years

Didn't understand the last phrase

Well of course, I completely agree with this statement. A man whose caught with rape(DNA based) faces losing his career and thus no smart man would try it.

Does that mean that all rapists are stupid? No. I'm pretty sure if you make a punishment like deportation a valid state option, that would cause a lot of Muslims in the UK and Sweden to stop chimping out.

What makes people of breaking laws? If the punishment is brutal, the person will be less likely temped by it.

>Le punish the rapist
>Le cut his dick
>Le chop his balls
Sup Forums is utterly cucked when it comes to rape. Sluts literally beg to get forcefully fucked by an alpha male. Why do you think they walk down the street showing their ass and boobs in a flirty way?

Rape is basically like theft/destruction of property. The punishment should only be a fine paid to the cunt's owner or if the rapist can't pay the fine voluntary slavery to pay it.

Teach your women not to be sluts then

lol I always thought about it, you know marking females just like with cows . and if the bitch walks free the first one to snatch here gets to break her sperm cave

nope
if it's rape rape, not "oh well i..."
if it's rape rape
and if it's child rape
they need to be inventing new punishements
like the iron cross thing in saw
we need to crush, splinter their bones, maim them. drug them to feel more pain
use bullet ant poisons, stingers from those painful leaves that make you want to commit suicide
we need neurotoxin punishments
we need to piss in the face of satan and say
you stupid faggot
this is how you create hell

Hah, a South American speaks. Speak for your own Feminist Government.

i hope you get raped

>liberals and other retards
Excessive, useless, anti- utilitarian, misguided, counterproductive punishment for men is a prerequisite for being cuckservative.

Violent rape like where someone physically forces a girl or guy to recieve them is fucking disgustingly brutal and degenerate. Its a violent crime and all violent crimes should be punished heavier. The other instances i think the current punishment is sufficient? Some bastards skirt by but same with murder. Its disgusting.

Yeah, no. Literal rapists should die for sure

indeed, there's nothing i hate more than a bitch walks with her milky tits all bouncing and her sweet round ass but when you look at her she gets pissed off, bitch you either wear like a normal person or you admit you wanna get your fetus ejector to get demolished

I'm ready to die protecting the dignity and honor of any virtuous woman. But I won't lift a finger if a pack of niggers are raping a slut.

Yeah, male rape in prison was the majority of rape cases and it happens to virtually all male inmates. Especially people who are a minority in a jail. I mean actual minority, if it's a mostly black or Hispanic jail a white guy is getting turned into a woman and gang raped like a couple times a week. Got a 5 year sentence from possessing weed? Get raped frequently as punishment.

What pisses me off most in this world is how feminists joke about "enjoy getting raped in prison!" when guys they don't like get jail sentences. They aren't anti rape at all. We all know it happens, and it's just tacitly agreed that this situation is fine. We jail more people than any country in the world and just assume they all deserve it. They even support women making false rape claims that result in the man getting raped. And they think it's funny.

Prisons should separate people. I would greatly prefer solitary confinement to rape. It's like years of torture. If women think it's so funny then maybe we should have coed prisons and then see how they like it.

Fear of rape will force them to be virtuous or at least pretend to be.

Nah, you're just saying that because you're a knee-jerk reactionary fuckwad and it's easy to be a tough guy online.

In real life, people leave that shit to the police.

In rape cases, how many times does an angry father go shoot the alleged rapist? It rarely happens, that's Hollywood movie shit.

Another knee-jerk reactionary fuckwad.

I dont care what happens to roasties. Rape them, kill them... whatever.

Remember the good old days when men after war used to rape every sexually mature woman?

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5510934/woman-reveals-cheated-boyfriend-man-raped-her/

then after they get raped they end up cheating on their BFs with their rapists

I love listening to white knight beta males like you continue to grovel and prostrate yourselves in the service of white women, all the while they undermine and destroy literally everything you and other white men have built. 2000 years of white women being whores and destroying white civilizations and you white cucks still haven't learned a damn thing. You still want to raise these whores up and speak your ridiculous "14 Words", unable to evolve in any meaningful way and treat them like the cattle they are.

I take great pleasure in watching the last of white society burn to the ground. It will be glorious to watch white men who enabled the very destruction of Western Civilization be dragged out of their homes by screaming blacks and browns and immolated as they watch their precious, traiterous, and disgusting white women raped before their very eyes. Just like in South Africa.

It's all the future you chose.

tldr: women are mindless, stupid cattle. They should be bought and sold at auctions. Rape isn't real. Sexual assault isn't real. The only crime should be forced intercouse of a married woman and carry a sizable financial penalty. Women should be sold into marriage at age 13.

You ain't doing shit.

Riggghttt, so tell me about the Crime in El Salvador.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_El_Salvador

Are you protecting young girls who are forced into gang violence and get raped by several members? Are you against the high murder rate and gang violence as well as the drug trafficking into America?

And boys.

Yet white men never learn. They'll literally white knight over women nonstop until they end up in jail on false rape charges. And then they'll get out, become Christian, and promote cuckoldry, weakness, and feminism even further.

There really isn't much hope for white men when you look at threads like this. They never learn.

Again I couldn't agree anymore. I really wish I could say it's because feminists are actually just retarded, but sad truth is they're mostly sick fucks and masquerade as justice seekers.

I don't see the point in putting a person in person for something small just so he gets raped and becomes a living sex toy, but the retards also forget that this shit makes people in prison to get out of there ever worse and more likely to commit even more crimes.

I agree I rather rot in some disgusting room alone than be a sex toy that gets fucked by others.

You won't do anything you fat white cuck. Ever. I've listened to you fucking fatasses run your piggish mouths while you play with your guns and ride your Harleys around, and it's hilarious. Eventually your mouth gets the better of you and you get a rightful fucking smack that you deserved. All the while this is going on some Chad is fucking your wives and daughters behind your back, giving it to them deep and raw, choking them and doing all sorts of "rapey" sick shit they enjoy, while you jabber on like a fucking fool.

You sound like a Christian.

Depends on the race.

A nigger raping a white woman is worse than a white man raping a white woman, because the defilement is more aggravating.

Punishment for LEGIT rape should be: provide conjugal services to prison inmates who earn the privilege based on some merit system.

And who protects all these gangmembers and drug dealers, constantly shilling for more benefits, handouts and "opportunities" for them and their families?
You can't imagine how tired the average salvadoran is of the UN and all of the ganglover "pro human rights" NGO's from Canada, America and Europe that cry day and night whenever a gangmember is jailed.

the abbo zone is a territory, not even a state. that means we can send the army in to clear it when it gets messy :) also the people there visit other states and act like fucking texans.

nope, was legitimately very far away for years of time during the alleged problems, incl. rape stalking etc.

many people avoid many kinds of warrants this way. I have no idea about sex crimes and generally I frown upon these people. I know a few people with 20+ warrants who have done this. stupid fucking speed limits get lower every year.

It's a real solution to this whole mess. Women need to be turned into literal cattle for all time. Taught only the bare essentials such as cooking, domestic duties, and child care.

You guys are really shilling hard for rapists today. Lets face it, this is mostly fucking niggers doing it. I most certainly would kill a nigger. I would probably set it up to get the guy to try the attack again and shoot him while trying or leave the woman with the gun to do it herself, but be around just in case. If it's real, then it's not hard to catch. Rapists often strike the same victims.

How many times do people defend themselves with guns? Happens all the time in the US. You turn it into pic related and it just becomes another piece of shit getting what they deserve.

Niggers are impulsive rapist, the ones people meme about are the white calculated rapist. Also most white rapist are very charismatic and good with women its a requirement to lure stupid cunts into getting dominated fuck.

And just for the record, crime in El Salvador has been reduced by over 65% since gangs were declared a terrorist organization. Of course YOU people won't shut up about this is a human rights violation. But we don't care anymore. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS.
>cnnespanol.cnn.com/2017/03/02/homicidios-en-el-salvador-se-reducen-en-un-65-en-los-dos-primeros-meses-de-2017/

it's not a figurative phrase, he literally means that when women don't have sex with enough men, some of those men will literally fuck goats instead.

We have the same problem in Canada with the government importing "refugees" who are related to drug, religious and state crime.

So really, saying "teach your women to not be sluts" doesn't help either one of us now, does it?

If the US courts weren't so skewed towards women, then yes.

I never said that was a human rights violation. I think the crony government and NGOs did.