Shingeki no Kyojin

Eren is disguised as an hobo, will Mikasa disguise as a man in Marley?

first for based captain Rico

Endgame right here, brothers.

Annie smells bad

I don't even mind this pairing but why the fuck did you choose this picture to spam? They're literally just sitting next to each other.

You are wrong though, people in Europe had good hair even after their 50s, people are starting to get balds at the age of 20 because of the massive self-guilt propaganda 24h and all the system punishing us because duuh our ancestors were bad. If you live in Europe you should have noticed the propaganda.
For example pre-propaganda people could afford their own house at the age of like 25 and even afford a family. Now youngtards live with their parents at the age of 35 and ultrafeminism, of course youngs get bald with that shitty life.
Not to mention the immigrants eating half of our salaries and conditions.

And all the chemicals being pumped into us on a daily basis.
>t. 21 year old femanon going bald

Because "sitting next to each other" action is literally all that LHwhales can get. Even the fanart and doujins are shit

>ultrafeminist
>immigrants

KEK. taking your jobs and making you miserable is part of the fun, user

They're both getting rid of the biggest fujoship in snk after EL.

You wish you retarded piece of shit. Levi is literally cumming inside of Hanji as I type this.

You shouldn´t laugh if you are a burger, burgers will be next.
>taking your jobs
They live with gibsmethat

>self guilt propaganda
>duh our ancestors

>some eldians still think they aren't actually devil spawn trash.
Your punishment shall be titan exile followed by shaving your head.

well no shit. we needed brownshirts like 30 years ago. in this war there can only be two outcomes- either we gas the kikes, or they trample over our broken bodies.

>Because "sitting next to each other" action is literally all that LHwhales can get.

Levi is the most physical with Hanji. What are you talking about? there are even implied feelings from his part in official content. No other Levi or Hanji relationship gets that much attention.

>Even the fanart and doujins are shit
You're objectively wrong. I'd say their fanart is one of the best out there, a quick look at pixiv will tell you that much.
>Doujins
You can't compare the amount of doujins with the ones fujos make and scan though, they're fucking insane no matter what series they're into.

HAHAHAHAHA

>people are starting to get balds at the age of 20 because of the massive self-guilt propaganda 24h
That's just acquired shitty genetics, fellow.

t. cuck

Bald people were weird to see, stress can make you lose your hair, Im seeing a lot of youngs balas and their grandparents and parents had a good hair.

>you choose this picture to spam?
Isn't it obvious? Who do you think they're looking at?

When was the moment you realised you had found your favourite Shingeki girl?

Why kruger is so handsome

everyday until i ship it right?

when she killed petra
saved the world from another cancer waifufagging

The amount of headcanons in this manga is insane. Guess Tumblr really loves it.

>Headcanons
I didn't know stuff published by Kodansha could be called headcanons.

They do. But it's the opposite of a tumblr manga, though.

It only has to be ongoing so they can predict the next chapter will be the one to pay off and do the first thing to make them happy.

>muh ships
If either Armong or manlet die they'll all drop like flies, so we can inly hope.

A friendly reminder that Nanaba would've been perfectly fine if Ymir transformed earlier

Redshirts are destined to die for shock value.

Ymir a shit. At least she died.

Actually it's MT's fault. They were all doing fine, until he was throwing shit at them.

>keeps all of her knowledge and abilities secret, despite being able to prevent many deaths
>shrugs shoulders and doesn't care as other members of the 104th, people she has lived and trained with for years, are slaughtered wholesale in Trost by the titans
>sits idly by as good, honest people are eaten alive while fighting to save her and her squadmates
>only bothers to fight to save her waifu
Fuck Ymir.

>Redshirts are destined to die for shock value.
I know but it still doesn't stop me from missing this literal who

Actually I wish she wouldn't give a shit about others besides her waifu, because it would mean she is still alive right now. The only one she didn't care about if he died was Armong.

Fuck her, together with Armin and Erwin.

Or Eren.

Underselling it. She watched a woman give her all until she was out of weapons, then die crying hysterically for her father, and she scolded Krista for throwing rocks.

She scolded Historia for wanting to use their deaths as an excuse ot kill herself.

She actually thought it was a shame Armong survived instead of Eren and the others.

Fuck her, I'm glad this piece of shit is dead, no more hypocrisy from her, fucking retarded nigger indirectly massacred the SL and MoeBuritto.

me on top

This is cute as fuck.

I like their relationship.

You are aware if a mindless titan would have eaten Bort Reiner could have just snatched that person and run back to Marley? Marley wouldn't have lost the CT either way. Also thanks to Bort's bond with Reiner he didn't immediately shift and gave the main cast time to go somewhere save, otherwise all of them would have died at once if it was a random new warrior who didn't care about Reiner.

Sure is mad about a who.

These warrior chapters would be easier to stomach if he'd just show a glimps of how the wall characters have changed in the timeskip

It has only been a few months, user. Also, we have seen Eren already.

There's nothing wrong with the Marley chapters except the last one being a little slow.

She'll disguise and play the role of my cocksleeve.

I just went and bingewatched 37 episodes of SnK and then all the 27 episodes of BnHA.
And now my mind is a fucking mess, i simply can't comprehend the contrast between the two shows.

So, would you like SnK in BnHA's setting and BnHA in SnK's setting? Thoughts?

This already happened to Chuugakkou. It was garbage.

What? I guess I'm down to see Bakugo against some Titans but this is so retarded.

You're just being retarded for replies. Fuck off.

Cute.

Leave Ymir alone.

Hisu is one of the best edits.

Good morning Mrs. Smith!

She'd be stupid to transform while MT was watching. Even then she still couldn't win.

Good morning!

Reiner is so handsome.

i want eren to transform in front of reiner and gabi, grab gabi and throw her far, far away.

?

did this thread die already?

Hansamu~

These are dark times.

Its good then. lets get a life /snk/

Yes. There have been less and less things to talk about since season 2.

REMOVE ANNIE remove annie you are worst shifter. you are the annie idiot you are the annie smell. return to paradis. to our paradis cousins you may come our marley. you may live in the crystal_.ahahahaha ,wall we will never forgeve you. Smelly welly FUck but fuck asshole annie stink wall sqhipere shqipare..annie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead annie..ahahahahahWALL WE WILLGET YOU!! do not forget titan war . eldia we kill the king , eldia_ return to your precious wall_.hahahahaha idiot annie and bert smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANNIE FROMTHE PREMISES. you will get caught. CT+ackerman+historia+cho=kill annie_you will curse of ymir/ tupac alive in marley, tupac making album of marley . fast rap tupac marley. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac_ you are ppoor stink annie_ you live in a frat house hahahaha, you live in a crystal

tupac alive numbr one #1 in marley _.fuck the paradis ,..FUCKk ashol annie no good i spit_ in the mouth eye of ur crystal and friends. 2pac aliv and real strong ackerman kill all the annie farm aminal with rap magic now we marley rule .ape of the zoo presidant zeke fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and annie was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our FT we will crush u lik a skull of pig. mikasa greates shingeki

Warriorcucks got their wish.

So Reiner got his weird eyebrows from his dad. How did his parents even meet?

>Shingeki no manlets
>no one will get even close to Bert

A barracks outside of Liberio.
>Reiner looks like a Marleyan.

Isnt eren already a head taller than levi? Pretty sure hes been growing steadily throughout the series

I WANT TO BULLY ZEKE.
I WANT TO SNATCH HIS MONEY FROM HIM AND THROW IT IN A RIVER.
I WANT TO SMASH HIS GLASSES AND LAUGH.
HA HA HA HA.
TAKE THAT ZEKE.

>Mikasa as Mulan

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

We know Mrs. Smith

He got a little bit over Mikasa at some point, too.

LEVI A CUTE.

>That happy Reiner
;_;

>Hisu and Ymir

Where did owl get the attack titan?

from his predecessor

Some random Eldian kid ended up with it after the previous owner died. Owl found and ate him.

Yfw this will happen to armin

jesus fucking christ manlet is short.

short people shouldnt wear trenchcoats because it cuts their height in half

There's more than 13 years between watching airships and passing it on, he didn't have it when he snuck into the military, and one guy probably didn't get those state secret artifacts and funds to the Restorationists, it's suggestive of a greater organization. I think Attack might have been there like that all along.

Was this foreshadowing for what Eren's about to do to Marley?

Of course, he still has his best buddy.

>what Eren
>not Armin

Eren is in Marley though, didn't see Armin yet

annie stinks

Actually... do the public still believe the Colossal Titan belong to Marley?

He got it from whoever has it last in the Eldian rebel army.

It's public knowledge they lost CT and FT.

Armin's the one that has all the evil plans. Eren's goals are still up in the air now because people interpret him differently.