Spanish Accents

What's the nigger of the Spanish dialects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=De3KIqPmCis
youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=lCDlsXkPk5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all of them but spains.

Puerto Rico probably has the worst Spanish but they are also almost all bilingual.

DR Spanish is machine gun fast.

Spain sounds like a flaming homo lisp.

Are there Spanish accents that are unintelligible to a Spaniard from Madrid?

*like Bavarian to High German.

Chilean and Puerto Rican are the ones that come to mind.

fpbp. mexican is literally a completely different language with made up words and every grammar rule broken. nobody who speaks spanish understands mexicans

this one's easy. it's cuba #1 #2 puerto rico #3 dominican republic best spanish is colombia.

As a gringo, can confirm best Spanish is in fact Colombian.

Colombian Spanish is the equivalent to American/Canadian English. Plain, neutral and flat sounding.

However, Id argue that Mexican Spanish is worse than the Caribbean Spanish. It takes a little while to adjust your ears to how Caribbean Spanish is spoken, but after a while you get the jist of it.

Mexican Spanish is just flat out fucking gibberish however.

PR, some parts of Mexico, Dominican Republic, Chile.

At least Dominican is fun because they, along with Eastern Venezuela, speak so fucking fast it's nearly incomprehensible.

>As a gringo
nope
best spanish is from spain, but I don't count that. colombians speak the clearest spanish in the world after spain.

PR seconded.

argentina

sounds like drunk italian. really drunk italian.

>Id argue that Mexican Spanish is worse than the Caribbean Spanish. It takes a little while to adjust your ears to how Caribbean Spanish is spoken, but after a while you get the jist of it.
>Mexican Spanish is just flat out fucking gibberish however.

Mexican Spanish just sounds to horrible to the ear.

Mexican Spanish varies

>best spanish is from spain, but I don't count that. colombians speak the clearest spanish in the world after spain.

No it isn't. It sounds like a faggot lisping.

Guatemala actually has this rep

>Chile
that's the second time someone mentioned chile. as a native spanish speaker I completely disagree. there spanish is no worse than uruguay or argentina.

Some Argentine accents are beautiful.

Argentines are universally hated by other Spanish speakers.

oh fuck I forgot about puerto rico. ugh

Not regular Chilean Spanish. It's the way lower class, ghetto, niggerish people speak.

fuckoff, you probably don't even speak spanish. you put chile in one of the worst category, you don't know shit.

All of them, spanish is a bastard arab language

every single one but the one from spain. spanish is one of the most beautiful languages that has ever existed, but all those taconiggers ruin it with their crappy phonetics. they don't even know how to pronunce the 50% of the letters correctly.

yeah, asshole, I do. The street urchins in Chile have some of the most disgusting accents I've ever heard in my life.

But my reply to you was in regard to Castilian, not Colombian. I love Colombian Spanish accents. I used to live in Venezuela, in Maracaibo and later in Merida. I used to travel to Colombia quite often. So, yes, I do know a think or 2 about Spanish accents. I spent years in Latin America and i've been everywhere.

The way Brazilians speak Portuguese is more niggerish than than most blaxican spic speaks spanish.

¿COMO?

Because Argentinian spanish is the only one that sounds good. I see it as
British english --> American NY english
Spain spanish --> Argentinian Buenos Aires spanish

Catalan

no, absolutely none. a true spanish speaker will understand every other spanish speaker except for slang, but that goes both ways.

holy fuck nuts this will pull some bites nose york accent is good. what even illness is this. advanced autism.

corcho que coño dices niño? que se derriten las españolas por otros hispanoparlantes mas que por los españoles mismos!!

Someone redpill me on Ecuador

>street urchins
you sound like a moron. chilean spanish is at the same level as argentina and uruguay.

Murciano

Well the island mexicans have actual niggers parading around, so Id say puerto rican, dominican etc.

sentences downsyndrom under, use logical sentences please, take your fingers off the meth before typing goddamn it!

andalusian

the worst spanish speakers in spain are canarios. they sound like puerto ricans.

The Chicano dialect

Thanks. That's pretty cool.

which one is chicano? the one spoken in nyc? if so, that's a variation of the way puerto ricans speak.

No, I speak reguarly to peninsulars, all spanish speakers are fairly homogenous except for some rural mexicans who have a wierd ese accent.

I understand and speak reguarly to argentinians, peruvians and mexicans.

Only ones without relation are haitians.

Mexican is nig spanish Colombian is best Spaniard Spanish is gay and lispy

God damn I had no idea there were this many American anchor babies on Sup Forums. Makes me sick.

Any and all spanglish spoken in the USA

I put american second generation spanish speakers in the cuba/puerto rico category. the absolute cringiest spanish is cuban. I can't listen to a cuban speaking spanish it makes me want to smash a chair over their heads.

Never met a Spainiard, but latinas speaking spanish make my dick absolute diamonds, I see nothing wrong with it.

the clearest spanish is the Peruvian one imo. Spain with all its regional dialects is a fucking mess, doesn't mean it doesn't have its charm.
The weirdest dialect by far is the Argentine (Buenos Aires and its surroundings)-Uruguayan one, found out a lot of people hate it for some reason.
The Colombian being 'neutral' is a fucking meme lol.

only elderly Motril fishermen

/thread

>Peruvian
I think colombian is clearer and peru is a close second. even the poorest peruvian speaks beautiful spanish, same goes for salvadorans.

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS JKASJKASKJASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASKJ

this is fair, yes.
but i don't mind caribean accents at all.

The problem with a 'neutral' dialect is that is mostly subjective, which is a contradiction in itself.
Maybe you are used to hear that kind of Spanish and it turned into a model. A lot of people think Mexican is neutral because they dub all American/Japanese media over there and that's what we are used to hear.
I find Peruvian spanish more clearer because it feels like a mix of north south america and the south cone while being none of those.

Easily Puerto Rican spanish

Chilean without dout

youtube.com/watch?v=De3KIqPmCis

I never said colombian was neutral, you must be thinking of a different user. I said it was well spoken and clear with peru a close second.

Cuban Spanish language comes from the Canary islands. Which comes from Spain...so you're partially right, but not accurate enough to agree. Mexican Spanish or most central American Spanish is mixed with native words, thus they butchered the language. PR and DR speak ugly af. Cubans speak w/ alot of shitty slang, but they don't use effimenate tones or rhythm of speaking. /source a Spanish Cuban exile who visits Spain regularly

Madrilenians are city soyim who can't into any rural accents.

No? Who told you this? Lmao

yeah you are right I meant the other burger you replied to

>Spanish Cuban exile
I have news for you, cuban spanish is shit. you have to move your tongue when you speak.

Spaniards all sound like lispy faggots

There are many accents in Spain, you ignorant mug. Andalusians for example sound like annoying gypsies.
I'd say that the most civilized accent is Argentinian/Uruguayan and Spanish from Madrid.
The rest sound like niggers.

Andalusian Spanish.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4&t=11s

This is average Andalusian spanish from the west part.

No tienes ni puta idea de lo que hablas piltrafilla.

Pacotero

If people in Spain can understand me then i don't give a fuck what some Indian thinks. Glad we wiped you all out back on the island lol you guys didn't get a chance to inject your midget genes in the population .

Que coña disho tu de mi andalusia, peaso paharon? te voa desi una cosita miarma, fuil mehó de mi clase en l'ultimo curso la ESA y ehtao mucho tiempo en la colal paro, y tenho má de tressientas subensiones ohú miarma. Etoi entrenao en lah mehore cofradia de to andalusia y soil que tiene má etampita de la virgen. No ere' má pa' mi que otro sunormal. Te arancare de rai' con una presision que no jea vito nunca en ehte pueblo, no te lo voi a repeti do vese pisha, enmarcalo en un cuadro arfavo. Te cree tu que pue i po ahi hablando tonteria sobre mi andalusia con tanta malaje po intene? Po no shurra. Ahora mimo mientra hablamo etoi pidiendo la contraseñal wifi ar camarero y voi avisa a mi tio Manolo de la santa cofradia de los dolore pa' que te encuentre, y mientra' le voiadesi al camarero que me traihá una tapita aji que preparate pa la gota gorda shurra, la gota gorda quevacaba con la coja eha que tu llama tu vida. Puedo ehta en cualquié lugá en cualquié momento, y te pueho mata en má de setesientas manerá, y eso ná má con mi balon de furbo. A parte d'ehtá entrenao en er combate cuerpo a cuerpo tenho a mi disposision tol arsena de Rota y lo voi usa pacaba contigo. Ji hubiera sabio lo que pasaria por tu comentario quisas tabrias aguantao, pro no lo isiste, no podia, y ahora va pagal pato, shurrita. Voi caga mierda condensa en tu boca y te vahoga en ella. Ehtas muerto, quillo.

>What's the nigger of the Spanish dialects?
youtube.com/watch?v=lCDlsXkPk5I

All of them but Castillian.

you're speaking to a spaniard, monkey. and we laugh at you behind your backs.

Lmao prove it mono de mierda

Wow, that sounds almost as bad as Caribbean Spanish.

they sound like king felipe compared to cubans.

what do you want me to prove? that I'm a spanish expat working in nyc?

that's the nigger accent of spain.

The caribbean was hugely influenced by the eternal andalusian.

what in the fuck did I just hear, sounds like a bastard child of spanish and some god forsaken southern american language

>what do you want me to prove? that I'm a spanish expat working in nyc?
post vocaroo desu

>Two goblinos monstruosos fighting about their spanish accents
Pls stop

cuba has different accents

Lmao only Indians hate Cubans. Didn't think the U.S. had such a bad mestizo problem. I should leave Miami more to see more non-white Hispanics. Also Colombians have annoying as fuck slang like marica lmao. Sounds so effiminate and weak.

estas loco, tio. I'll post my passport cover.

Argentine, catalan, andalusian, all of them

I think that the worst accent is puerto rican. They eat the s sound and the R they pronunces like a L, i hate it because a lot of people that like reggaeton imitated that shitty accent, i hate it.

you fucking monkey. stop saying your spanish cuban by the way. you're a mush mouth cuban.

ALLAH ACKBAR MUH FRIENDO.

Puerto Rico, hands down. They have the worst spanish

El Bumpo

Lmao I will just take your word for it and just keep pounding spanish pussy on my vacations. /(y)

This

¿Que te pasa la concha de tu madre?

Incredibly false. I'm from Spain and I can understand the Mexicans in Texas easily.

Where the fuck is Canario you cunts

Tio? Might as well calm him tigere faggot DR.

Lmao another mad Indian. My job here is done.

we literally laugh at you behind your back. every one of you is the same even the niggers have the nerve to say, "my grandparents were from spain"

>muh SPANISH cuban
>being this assblasted