Battle Royale anime when?

Battle Royale anime when?

Never hopefully

Just read the book.

I did. I just feel a modern remake would be able to make it better.

What we need is Cage no Eden anime.

Fix the ending, then we will talk.

After the Cross†Channel anime.

I hope they keep the art and not moeify it.

There's live action instead.

still pissed off that the 'stay frosty' dude got killed

It's missing quite a bit of details from the manga and novel.

Not like the potential anime will do any better though.

Greatest moment in anime or manga right here.
FUCKING KIRIYAMA

I think Japan has grown quite sensitive to the whole "teenagers brutally murdering eachother" premise within the last decade. It usually doesn't fly unless there's some serious censorship.

Tbh I'd rather see an anime remake of the second movie. The premise was interesting but the execution was bad.

The proportions for the shotgun are awful. It's so fucking tiny compared to everything else, is it supposed to be a pop gun?

Artist didn't want to obstruct Shuuya's face.

Why were all the side characters better than the MC? Why was the MC such a moral fag? Goddamn those finals chapters He took 3 fucking chapters to shoot a fucking gun. He had to have a fucking talk with his dead friends to pull the trigger. Fuck this MC.

Can someone who has read the novel tell me the differences between the manga, and the novel? Thanks in advance.

Nothing much, iirc.
Shuya was less of a pacifist pussy and some of the back story of the manga wasn't there.

Most of it somewhat stayed the same, it was a lot more grounded than the manga.

>Shuya was less of a pacifist pussy
I can already tell the novel is better than the manga. Either Kawada, Sugimura, or Mimura should have been the MC of the manga. It would have been MUCH BETTER, and ended quicker. Still salty about Kiriyama killing Mimura, and Sugimura.

Don't get me wrong. He's still a pacifict in the book and he has a crush on some fat bitch we never see. But it's a lot more refreshing seeing a more grounded approach.

Less Elvis more Bruce Springsteen.
Baby we were born to run.

No. All manga readers will be disappointed with the anime adaptation—lots of character/plot cut out and the animation will make it a different feeling story (picturesque vs motion)—and it won't make money so no one's gonna make it.

lel
might as well ask for an Akumetsu anime too

>Clutch shot, motherfucker!
>Surprise, surprise, asshole. Or should I say -- Abraca-fucking-dabra!
God, I forgot about the translation.

I hated how they portrayed Kazuo in the film, ruined the whole thing for me. I think he works much better as cold uncaring and almost machine line, that's far more intimidating than some wacko.

/thread

the novel is one of those pinnacle of it's media things and just doesn't work as well in other mediums. You're better of reading the novel.

It would only work with a new cast, the cast of the novel/manga would be awful for an anime adaption.

It's a lesser copy of a better American film called Hunger Games.

Hopefully never.

0/10 series, poorly-written edgy MELODRAMA shitshow

I'd watch a kyoani BR.

All I remember from Battle Royale is that psychopathic kid that was basically the Terminator, actually scary antagonist.

It would a spoil fest.

The kung fu guy gets killed by the girl he liked in the novel. There's no dbz kung fu with kiriyama.

This dude was so much better than the MC.

I bet that captain autist in tokyo ghoul was based of Kiriyama. Fucking Kiriyama.

this