I NEED THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO PROTECT ME FROM MY GOVERMEN-

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM
youtube.com/watch?v=0cX0As5MGmc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJMdVIyf4Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*shoots operator*

US military here. I would never side with my government over my people. 99% of us wouldnt.

when i saw that cadet holding up a pro-communist sign i started getting worried

US Marine here, 99% of the men I know would never shoot American citizens. Good luck finding a guy to operate that drone.

the supply of hellfires, fuel, operators, intelligence, electronic frequencies, roads, airfields, fuel supplies, raw minerals required to build and maintain etc

are all surrounded by the people you are fighting

being outnumbered 500:1+ and being surrounded is not a good situation to be in compadre

*shoots your gun*

Bombs and missiles run out before bullets.

*shoots the projectile coming towards my gun*

Sage and fuck off. Image heavily related

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT
>pic is a missile
I'm disappointed.

/thread

You assume no one in law enforcement and the military would be on our side. You also assume the world would stand by as we got taken out by air attacks from our own government. You are an idiot. Given a just cause and majority support, we would succeed.

OP, you are not a drone. You are just an annoying faggot. Guns work fine against you scum and your politicians.

>implying the average libtard even knows what BRRRRRRRRRRRTTT means

meh 250k max of the population that will support the govt in a civil war

Anyone got the jet with the police hat?

The worst part about that is that he is wearing a CIB, which is the only award I actually take pride in.

He is still the minority though.

*teleports my projectile behind your shot*

*Shoots your drone operators entire family*

I got you covered bro

Check your BRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT before you wreck yourself.

I swear, every time I see these threads I think of NSA subcontractors, like reality winner

No. You need a second amendment to be distracted by while your government slowly grinds away at all your other rights.

CRINGE

He's just a LARPing faggot who fucked himself over, and will get passed over on every promotion board, and never make it past the rank of Captain (O-3).

>implies the military will be on the side of the reptiles

Ya. No. It's a checks and balance. Not intended to literally destroy the government. Meant to keep the government in check through the potential of total chaos. A rebellion would obviously have more causualties on the side of a civilian insurrection. But by that time, the country is already lost.
On the other hand, how much power is in the hands of the variety of South American, new world freed colonial nation-states? How much of it is irreparable corrupt? How much of a chance would the population have against their own govts despite their govts lacking drones, nukes, an arms industry, and the largest most well equity military ever?
Fucking hate this thread since it's either trolling or lefty/pol/ and cuckddit shilling brain dead opinions. Hope OP gets gang raped then shot in xir own home.

*shoots Time*

Shot down by a farmer with an AK-47

you missed because I was in good cover, not running out into the open to face artillery and drones like a retard
I have returned volleys that damaged and downed the drone
thankfully i had the second amendment

A drone operator can't drop a bomb on you if you disable his brains

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM

Lol

If an armed populace is such a non issue why the constant push to take those arms?

t. No gun cuntry being CHINK'D

Kills operator's family.

Again shot down by small arms fire.

That's good to know. Didn't want to have to murder your family desu.

As I interpret the second amendment. Americans have every right to own their own drones, nukes, and orbital assault satellites

A drone can't patrol the streets enforcing a police state. Until such time as they have drones that can do this we're fine.

I was gonna post but you beat me to it

A government of a destroyed town is no government at all.

Pic related retard

CRINGE

Here's my cap

Afghanistan, faggot.

>>I NEED THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO PROTECT ME FROM MY GOVERMEN-

>>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

For the rest of you, this is a textbook example of the strawman fallacy.

We will keep our guns because it starts from the ground up.

The Euro lost the will to defend his family and with it the right to own weapons

>>HURRRRRR WHAT IF THEY NUKE THE WHOLE PLANET WHAT WILL UR GUNS DO THEN GOYIM?

>>HURRRRRR WHAT IF THEY NUKE THE WHOLE PLANET WHAT WILL UR GUNS DO THEN GOYIM?
That's when guns will be the most useful, actually. That and radiation suits.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TASTE SOME DEMOCRACY YOU DAMN UNEDUCATED REDNECKS AHAHAHAHA

>be mujahadeen in afanistan
>soviets attack
>oh shit .jpg
>have only shitty ak 47 and some stingers
>Live in the mountains
>Shoot some ruskies as the drive by
>win

>Impregnates operators wife while he's deployed
>In his own bed
>drinks all his beer too

Kek. Military wives are all whores. Live by a base, as soon as they ship out their women go clubbing. The niggers even made a song about them.
youtube.com/watch?v=0cX0As5MGmc

Redneck Revolt?
I hear they hate niggers. user said he was making up posters saying so. I'm sure the niggers will see "redneck" and "Lynch all niggers" and they won't be an issue any more. Thanks for playing faggot.

Kek. This is great and true.

Well, if it's so unimportant, the 2nd amendment, then why are you so excitable about eliminating it? You should know the drill by now, just a wink and a smile for you Shareblue, then a slow walk away from the thread.

We know the left wants to murder its own populace, it's not news anymore.

Dont worry we'll going to slay your whole family like animals
GO USA

WE DONT EVEN NEED ONE, ROBOTS WILL WORK IT OUT YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

AHAHAHAHAHA

With what
An army of soyboys ?

Do you remember the Bonus Army?
Do you remember Waco and Ruby Ridge?
Do you remember forced integration at the point of a bayonet?
The Second Amendment exists for a reason; standing armies do what they are ordered to do.

Use Guns to kill pilots and operators in ambush when they leave base
If they cant leave base they are now forced prisoners of the corrupt government they are serving
Target their family. Others will get the message before its their families turn

That's not how they work.

Robot here. I've been programmed to gas the kikes race war now. Got any last words?

>has to kill 2 million more people and somehow subdue them from destroying the country.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT
>op post is not an a10

You dun goof'd faggot

Omfg I love robots now!

Imagine being a drone operator and getting a text message with pic related from wife's phone. What do?

just like in the good ol days

>oy vey goy not want to fight for izreal
>we must kill them with robots then
>we dont have energy to power them
>oy vey how is that?
>damn goy sabotaged all our power plants

I need to get a scope for my Mosin

YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN NEITHER WESTERN, YOU ARE WHITE ISIS

DIE DIE DIE DIE, WE DONT NEED LOW IQ FAGGOTS LIKE YOU WHO HATE TECHNOLOGY AND FREEDOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

>corrects people on proper /k/ terminology
>thinks a10 goes brrrrrrttttt

holy shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

this

>white isis
No, we're NVA

cant fuel that thing if someone sabotages the oil tank

o shqipe kta tanet esht me ua qr me i kap ti rrjepesh si pulat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJMdVIyf4Oo

Nigga you retarded?

Ever hear of government shut down? If they have no money they can't maintain their hi tech toys. I'm sure these Democrats and some repubes would bring UN troops against us but they would find quickly that we are free men

SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF ISIS WANNABES WHO WANT THEIR ASSES WHIPPED BY DEMOCRACY
REMEMBER WACCO? BITCH

If it was ever the government vs the people it would be extremely trivial for insurgent groups to inflict extremely costly losses on the government. So much of our infrastructure relies on the people here being on the government's side. If you know what you're doing you can cut certain lines and hamstring entire cities.

Also big drones can be shot down and little ones can be jammed.

did you miss this thing called the Vietnam war?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN TASTE YOUR TEARS, PUSSY WHIPPED BITCH

WE DESTROYED YOUR BUDDIES IN THE 40'S

>what is vietnam
>what is american revolution
>what is gorilla warfare
You are a stupid fucking sheep.The idea that the government would use drones on civvies is insane and even if they do we have these things called cities. They make people invisible.

Lol. That's not multipolar asymetrical warfare after the USA collapses into a state of Balkanization and anarchy as a result of anti-democratic enforced multiculturalism and democracy. You'll know it's happening when your Prius drives over an IED or you're cannibalized by savage nigger beasts, whichever comes first.

NUKES WILL WORK IT OUT, WE AINT PLAYING BOY

LMFAO. If another Waco happened you'd have an even bigger revolution.

You think America is a democracy? lmao

>gorilla warfare

Do it nigger.

Time to overthrow the deep state jews. Both left and right.

I mean guerilla - fucking auto correct lmao!

Pic related is what happens when you Zogbots are confronted with men ready to fight back. You tuck tail and run.

>we
You didnt do shit neckbeard

>CITIES
THIS FUCKING REDNECK IS BEYOND STUPID, TELL "CITIES" TO ISIS YOU DUMB FUCK
AND YOU'RE STILL THINKING PEOPLE IS GOING TO SUPPORT YOUR TERRORIST REVOLUTION? HELL NO BOY! ONLY YOUR MOTHER, YES THAT USELESS BITCH WHO CANT RAISE YOU WELL

Holocaust begins this Spring. American Spring. And not some Soros color revolution BS. We kill them all.

Of course there has to be a goddamn frostback comment before I corrected myself lmao!!

Eh, close enough.

sure do

Probably brought down using gps spoofing. It's probably in China right now.

>nu-males fend off against federal agents because 'muhland'
that entire situation was a joke