IRL White Nationalist Tribe /WNT/ general

Well boys I fucking found it

An entire county (don't ask where) is completely run and operated by a White nationalist church. 80% of the church is children because they have an insane as FUCK high birthrate. And they're not a cult, they're actually kind of normal. These places exist all throughout the USA. It's up to high IQ Hwiyte Sup Forumsaks to infiltrate and help build up these groups into strong and smart ones that can challenge the system like Jews so. Tribalism 101.

And the most amazing part is that the women are good looking and the people are actually kind of smart. They may be rural redneck fundamentalist Christians, but somehow they aren't ugly retarded fat people. Who would have guessed?

Priorities:
>TRIBE UP ↑↑↑↑↑
>We need to establish local WN groups
>Raise our birthrates
>Don't be an idiot and use larpy symbols
>Raise children to be WN
>Blend in
>Take over

Mexicans take over parts of the country through birthrates. White people we
(Anyone claiming we don't need to try to push up our white birthrate is full of shitburgers)

Join me!

Individualism is kill, tribalism is here.
Abandon mainstream America.
(inb4 idiots compare this to Waco, not the same)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiverfull
heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/the-corruption-of-the-white-westerner-foundation-myth/
youtube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk
youtube.com/watch?v=8KoNpXuylcs
youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA&t=168s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recreating the living nation within the dead body of the spiritually dead nation is the way forward.
The future belongs to those who show up. It does not belong to liberal urbanites, to the Culture of Death.

>Recreating the living nation within the dead body of the spiritually dead nation is the way forward.
that's exactly what I mean, we need to concentrate good people and good ideas and unite.

Imagine if we can create a large enough and smart enough pro-White group to last and create a new civilization. Help create the seeds of that, Sup Forumsak brothers!

DO NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR OUTWARDLY LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE OUTSIDERS WHO CAN BE TARGETED

DON'T OPENLY SAY A LOT OF BAD SHIT

Every nonwhite group does this, and it works for taking over land and space. High birthrate, take over an area, just live. Muslim groups do this, Jewish groups, Blacks, Asian groups.

Obviously idiots going out there and putting up 'No niggers' signs/swastikas would spoil it.

WHITE TAQQIYA

where exactly are these counties, post clues

christianity is jewed. switch to paganism and im in

YES YES YES
GODSPEED YOU FELLOW ANGLO
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME SORT OF 'GROUPING UP' TACTICS

What’s your foundation myth?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Where do I sign up?

I did shit loads of research to find them. The communities also keep a low profile and don't use any larp symbols. The point is those communities exist and we need to create more of them.

Some of the most high birthrate White groups are Christian. We have to deal with that. Christianity is kind of a problem, but look.

It's up to you to create a White pagan group that shows it can have a high birthrate. Do that before you complain about Christian Whites who pump out lots and lots of pro-White kids.

thanks brother

The groups just have to not be attention whores. What maters is living together, making a community and having a very high birthrate (everyone in the community chips in to help support the high birthrate).

Just do it!

Where are you getting this?

And I agree, look.

When you guys either join one of these groups or create one: You need to create high quality literature that helps to guide the tribe forward. A lot of current Christian pro-white groups are tinybrained ruralites, but we need to pump them full of Western Civilization.

If you want to do this, you can. I can't give you exact directions, though. Good luck!

What was your methodology of research. I'm not a sociologist but I want to find these people and join them.

ive been thinking for the past few days that we desperately need a support system in our movement
some sort of forum, website, social networking as a financial and emotional support system. (as we know being a right winger can lead to losing your job, friends and possibly family)

if someone sets up a well made financial and emotional support system for right wingers it will then mean we can all group up.
im serious, with this idea we can work our way up to unlimited power.

If it's racist to not want white people to go extinct, than the term "racist" has publically lost all it's meaning.

(although it privately lost it's meaning a long time ago)

We should do some IRL flyer stuff like Identity Evropa

I don't know what OP found, but I know about these Christians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiverfull
IMHO what you need is no more than 150 people (Dunbar number) to create a tight-knit, tribal settlement. 40 men, 40 4-person families.

Instead of searching for a new community to join, why aren't you making the community you were born into better?

just look up racially aware white groups and find one of the few who post online who are normal people and aren't larpy attention whores

really fucking hard to find, these groups mostly exist offline.

join us brother
(If you don't mind living in a rural redneck area)

Tribalism works. Look at how nonwhite groups use it. It's up to us to be big brained and lead groups of White racially aware people to victory and truth. We just need a genepool of racially aware Whites with sustained high birthrates. Once we have that, it's up to us to create a cultural foundation.

I'm not so sure. I used to think that. But my church has an extremely high White birthrate and teaches children to be loyal to their race. I feel like this might be better.

We need both tribes which are non-larpy and safe for kids, and activists doing their separate thing.

Quiverfull is really, really fucking hated by the left. Just Google them, it's 99% feminist propaganda about how evil it is. You know they fear the high birthrate.

Quiverfull isn't what I found, but Sup Forumsbros should infiltrate it and create large pro-white families. Present your pro-white worldview as normal and compassionate to your wife and children.

Be bookish. Have a lot of redpilled books and raise your children right. As long as your wife isn't anti-white you can probably move her to being supportive of your values.

>tfw born into a multiracial cesspit with no meaningful identity and values
That's why

Hasn't the tree of life always been poisoned?

Isn't that original sin?
What was the foundation myth before WWII.

Also, thinking about what you said, made me realize that the only way to achieve globalism is to start with a worldwide catastrophe so that everybody shares the same foundation myth.

Our foundation myth has to include that we went through an attempted genocide (inb4 muh holocaust).

Right now our race is at real risk of dying off. We need to teach our children about this and strengthen them to oppose the antiwhite attempt to wipe us out.

Reminds me of this desu

bump

>worldwide catastrophe so that everybody shares the same foundation myth.

The jews subverting and destroying generations since the beginning of the centuary isn’t a catastrophe on the global scale?

The way France was changed
The way London was changed
The was America was changed
The fact your women were literally mentally taken away from you to the extent that you literally have to be afraid to be socially suicided if you do or say the wrong thing around them
The way your religion your original foundation myth was taken away from you

The way you lost your entire nation to the Jewish prom,movie, media, banking industries

I’d call that a big fucking catacylismic event, the only thing is keeping the people from lynching jews is the fact that they simply don’t know who or what the fuck just happened the last 73 years

But that’s where we come in, by simply sitting on your ass all day reddpilling people you open their eyes to reality. And it will start.

Finally someone has done it. Been looking since 2014 and no one has the balls to do it. I wish you could say OP as I would come and help as I am sick of living in this shithole.

All the fucking best brother.

>The jews subverting and destroying generations since the beginning of the centuary isn’t a catastrophe on the global scale?

I don't know. I just want to hear your perspective. I mean, my thought was there would need to be a WWIII that nobody can escape from. And that would probably be the globalists' plan.

But i'm wondering was there another foundation myth in america (or germany for example) before WWII that wasn't from the bible?

Thats great OP. i too found an area in the US much the same and have worked hard to move my entire family here as well as my extended family, we are all very VERY happy in Trump's America(tm). Will not tell a soul on here where either, so i tend to believe you.
Also, people, trim your fingernails that fingernail in the trap in OPs pic is absolutely gross. people who do not clip their fingernails regularly have poor hygiene and should also be considered degenerate.
Decent thread OP, nice get, checked.. God will bestow prosperity and privilege on those who work hard for themselves.

Maine? bet it is in Maine...

>tfw the white men are no longer angry.

either find a community or create one, I'm just sick of being a rootless individual in an stupid antiracist society

You know how good it feels to be among White people who are pro-White who aren't weird larpy morons? It's heaven.

This needs to be Sup Forums's goal

speak for yourself

Why would they be? It actually will be paradise.

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

FFS, i'm saying that they are no longer mad. Which is a good thing.

oops, missed the sarcasm, my decetor must be on the fritz
pic not related

Tell me where and convince me this isn't a LARP.

Yes you gotta imagine foundation myths like hierarchical pyramids.

They are millions, big ones that encompass
>a race of people
>a country
>a city
>a family

Let me focus on negative foundation myths because they are easier to understand and you will have no problem with understanding the positive ones.

In America there are multiple negative foundation myths being pushed down our throats:

>The conquering and mass genocide of n]the natural fauna
>The slavery and mistreatment of minorities
>Civil war

All of these events including the WW2 myths were pushed down on your throat ever since you can remember with one goal,to break you.

All of the Americans events I listed were wonderful and in the time they existed positive versions of it but every since the Jews took over they literally took every one of your FM and turned them negative.

Including the most fundamental of them all, the relationship between man and women. All have been turned into sometihing toxic that will guarantee your demise

WW2 didn't have to mean the end of everything. Only (((the media))) used WW2 to brainwash people into thinking being prowhite is evil.

The fucking idea that Hitler being mean to Jews in Germany in the 1930s means that White southerners in the 2010s can't have independent White communities is a fucking mindfuck load of bullshit.

We need to debrainwash our people and get into tribal groups.

TRIBE UP ↑↑↑↑↑

Forgot to post this

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/the-corruption-of-the-white-westerner-foundation-myth/

not telling

>shamefur dispray
Haha nice meme you triple faggot

Good let me bring some BLACK BÜLLS with me, so I can breed with the wh*Te women.

fuck, detector
for fucks sake

>We need to debrainwash our people and get into tribal groups.

You can’t use what the darkness used against you, your only weapon is the light. And the light is spreading with the tho the jews try to controll it too with every mayor internet service being in jewish hands, yet we still dominate the comment section everywhere and we create the culture.

The fight between light vs dark is happening right now. If you scour back into little white communities you will be sooner or later killed off just by letting them do what they have been doing for the past. The fuck you think will happen with your small community once the country becomes just Latinos and niggers?

They spread their toxins with television and pop culture, and sooner or later your children or children children will fall for it.

The only way forward is to fight

I would be betraying this community by posting the name. Fuck off.

all good, i deal with clients all damn day who cannot spell worth a shit via emails, i just read through the typos.
>Zimbabwe
kek, that lobster ate better than the entire country probably

Anybody interested in settling in Atlantic Canada or Maine: [email protected]

Sup Forums is not your personal dirty fanfic site

I'm genuinely jealous. My heart is stressed to fuck being alone all the time and there are only larpers around. Sometimes after a days work, I just want to play vidya, go gym etc. without talking about heavy shit all the fucking time.

They controll the mayor levers of how our society is moving and evolving

“Merely surviving isn’t enough, because their game is multigenerational and you being redpilled won’t guarantee your children or grandchildren being too

actually you can still raise a large white family and educate them with based materials.

Children "fall away" from traditionalism because their cucked-servative parents teach them jebus luvs everyone of every race and racism is wrong. Teach children to be White nationalist. Real far-right hardcore traditionalism is harder to fall away from.

Interesting. I like this line of thought.

Simi Valley white power.

Amish keep their kids in the fold by giving them a community and a means of financial support consistent with their ideals (...and shunning)

Children ways rebel against their parents, it wouldn’t be the fist whore to fuck a nigger just to -it’s of daddy

You can’t win if your entire culture

>(inb4 idiots compare this to Waco, not the same)
Have fun convincing the (((FBI))) on that. otherwise, good luck

Find people. If you don't set up a group that has an ideology by the time you die, you've let our race down.

The fact is that we need our genetics and our ideology to survive. The best way to ensure this is to have a unified group that has a high birthrate. Focus on helping all of us to make this happen.

Focus on getting other people to. No more of this blackpill "birthrates don't matter cuz immigration" or vidya or even lifting hyperindividualism.

TRIBE UP ↑↑↑↑↑

Tribalism is fear.

What are you scared of OP?

>Children "fall away" from traditionalism because their cucked-servative parents teach them jebus luvs everyone of every race and racism is wrong
This.
But you should also focus on the institutions doing the subverting. They play a key role.

>living in a village in bumfuck

Lmao yes please do. White nationalists so absolutely detested they need to tribalise in secret in order to barely survive.

ahahahahahahahahaha when will race cucks stop embarrassing themselves

Jew detected

ffs nigger look, the only way to prevent bad behavior from your kids is a social community with kids. You need a social community that frowns upon bad behavior.

That's my point. I'm not saying we can totally drop out of all activism, but making large redpilled families is huge. If you raise your family with real redpills, not just "Dems R real racist and legal immigration is fine and race is just skin color" faggotry.

>being this antisemitic
STOP NAZI !!!

The first trimester women are the most open to pushing out the outgroups. This is the time to redpill.
After that its a done deal.

Actually the easiest way to disprove you is to show you how the Jews guarantee their survival,

They inhibit all the important levers like I said earlier
They have an immense focus on RELIGION from a very early age on

With these two things they guarantee that the Jews children will be indoctrinated from an very early age with hours upon hours of religious studies, the the fact that they set the mainstream narrative and the majority of the people are dumb and only listen to the mainstream narratove (it has been the evolutionary smart thing to do in the past, so it’s biologically inc]granined into people) GURANTEES THE JEWS THEIR SURVIVAL

So the thing you say will save white people is nonsensical because if that’s would work the jews would be doing it, they don’t.... so it probably doesn’t work.

What's it's like living your whole life as a larp?

There is literally nothing wrong with living in a majority (or homogenous) white area, though.

>White people form incestous pedofelio church cult
What else is new

We need both. Our birthrates are so fucked up that we really need White families to pump out huge broods.

Also build up an intellectual institution with your family and community. Create a whole education system and worldview which imparts our worldview.

My current church community has extremely redpilled, feminine and loyal women

There is no guaranteed way to save our race, right now. We have to try every good strategy we can.

>Don't as where
Fuck you. Where? I would LOVE to join a based Christian Identity Church, get a qt Christian natsoc wife, and pump out 7+ white kids.

Large family is a luxury and I agree.

I’m plan on having 10 children but I will be moving to Hungary for that, a 99% white ethnostate

Mid-westerners interested in joining the Rise Above Movement can contact us at:

[email protected]
+16362882880

Be forewarned, we do not accept fatass losers and/or drug users. You will need to be in great physical shape, well educated, gainfully employed, no criminal record, and a role model for other Whites.

IT'S TIME BROTHERS, JOIN US.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk

Actually we are normal people who don't dress weirdly or use larpy symbols. Like I said, that's very important. Don't make it obvious you're some weird fringe group. White Taqqiyya!

Fuck you. Whites are the least inbred people on the planet. Also how the fuck am I pro-pedo? Get out of here you clown.

Having control of the institutions is very important.
They help legitimize the idea and makes it far more acceptable to the normie.

not to mention more funding

research

faggot!!!!

I seriously have a hard time imagining that this post is not satire

Sup Forumsros why are americans so fucking stupid?

>We have to try every good strategy we can.

Our existence is so marginalized this point in history like we would be living under foreign occupation so we don’t have the luxury to “try things out”

We have to copy the strategy the jews used to take over the world, because that’s what they did.
The white people might have helped the entire world but the Jews literally took over it.

We need to take it back.

No one ever siaf it was, mostly just wanna victim white nationalist larpers desperate for attention and a afraid of societal change say it.

You also can't enforce it legally or even morally tho.

So yeah I'm just gonna keep drinking WN tears.

Also you know this is a larp because only an absolute degenerate low I inbred would post something like this on Sup Forums and some sekrit club.

But that again is asking too much brain power of race cucks.

Shut your fucking shitskin mouth you mestizo bitchboi

>Mexicans take over parts of the country through birthrates. White people we
>(Anyone claiming we don't need to try to push up our white birthrate is full of shitburgers)

uhhh what did he mean by this?

How did you find it? I'm looking for a similar area. Currently working a high paying job that I'm using to fund business on other ends. Plan on leaving my kids behind a sizable business before i die. This is the kind of place I would buy property for generations

We meant that you’re contributing nothing to society, you just leech off white people you subhuman little parasite.

Worthless piece of shit.

You could have a completely homogenous community of fucking niggers. A post-apocalyptic hellscape with cannibalism and every other kind of surreal and nightmarish horror. However, because of the weakness of the white race all it would take to make this community survive is one white devil?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon in Niggerville, imagine the children smoking crack and killing each other. Even the women would feel more than disgusted at these abominations of humanity. They would constantly wonder why they keep giving birth to such monsters. They would look toward a new way of life, free of the seriously fucked up and cannibalistic nature of these beasts. So they would assimilate into the structure of the white devil’s civilization and become a parasite on his success. And they won’t stop until they squirt out as many niglets as it takes to destroy it all, because they are mindless zombie subhumans whom only think of themselves. They can’t even raise their own children, they neglect their demon spawn to smoke crack. Niggers always turn out the same.

The nigger ‘Men’? The niggers would flee from their demon niglet spawn just like they run from their various felonies. They always do. After realizing how futile their attempts at becoming the next Tupac they always turn to selling drugs and end up dead or in prison. There they have sex with other men just like they do on the street, only less ‘down low’. There is less shame about homosex in prison.

Back home in their hellish jungle wasteland, their little demon niglet spawn will become just like them. Every sheboon will be busy shitting out another Jamal or Decs-On-Hand [Deshawnd] tho, and once these little niggers hit the street all hell breaks loose. Their always part of a litter of hellspawn. And they are coming to turn a once nice town near you into the fucking Congo.

>a White nationalist church. 80% of the church is children because they have an insane as FUCK high birthrate.
Don't go spreading this shit around. I enjoy the peace and quiet.

When will racecucks learn nobody cares about race other than them.

"Muh racial purity nooo"

Shh no one cares. No one who works a job and has responsibilities care unless you make it a really pathetic life's work of your own. Which is why fringe groups are largely unsuccessful.

"Muh sekret communities" yeah this isn't a sekrit there was several documentaries on this already. Which is why it never caught on.

>No one ever siaf it was
Wrong.
If you want to keep your country majority White/European, you are automatically considered as far-right extremist, regardless of your opinion on other economic or social issues

Sounds comfy user.

Yeah, cool larp.
My wife and I were looking around, made a bunch of money in CA and looking to relocate. I'm not convinced you've found what you say you have. I'm enjoying the larp. enjoy some comfy music.
youtube.com/watch?v=8KoNpXuylcs

>mfw I picture this german hermano screaming at his computer screen and then having his mom come upstairs to see if everything is okay

America isn't a white country.

No one cares. Shhhh

Daily reminder that 100% of you will be larping and posting on Sup Forums until the day you die.

Literally accomplishing nothing.

Wrong again.
Blacks and even latinos are far more tribal in that aspect.youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA&t=168s

The dems know this and use it as a demographic weapon. That's why they oppose ending chain migration and visa lottery, for example.

>No thug culture
>A bad thing.

Me on the other hand don’t have to imagine anything to protect my ego unlike you I just have to look at your ahithole country and your non existence national and racial achievements

Your only good move in life was to getting your male jungle apes killed off and getting raped by the Spaniards, literally the only thing you’re good at is getting raped and impregnated by white people

Fun fact:, larp level goals like this are never ever realized. Especially on Sup Forums. It's not a secret club and the only funny thing we ever did were Habbo raids and maybe chanology.

Everything post then has just been edgy kids larping and crying anonymously about "Muh race"

Youre not going to sneak up on the jews.

Tribal while also still being accommodating to others.

Literally not the same thing Cletus. My god if Sup Forums is ever going to get good again we need to delete pol and just house all these drecks on Sup Forums again

That applies to ANY European country, which are historically white. You know I'm right.

>Lashing out this much

Look kill the cities and the nation would be far better off.

No. Just leave them alone. They're doing fine with out y'all apparently. Just join and live a normal life. Don't radicalize anyone pls. There's nothing wrong with whites sticking to their own and thinking for their future. Blacks and Asians do it openly.