>this is the best girl
>posts asuka
what the fuck

>Mfw this argument has been going on for 20 fucking years
Will it ever end?

Sadly no. You will die before they give up

Thats your face???? I live you

bumping to remind newfigs what a best girl looks like

Why do I want to cuddle with Asuka more than any other 2D girl?

She's not even my waifu.

because deep in your hot you recognize her as the best girl.

Hopefully never.
I don't want to stop hateloveing Reifags.

Nothing better

You are a man of good taste I see

fuck, would save if she had a fucking nose. That shit bothers me so much and I hate how so many artists do it

>half german half jap
it's like they want to make a worst girl no matter what

she's 1/4 japanese you fucking pleb

>This is the worst...
>The forecast didn't say it was going to rain today

>Hah...

>Hey, second
>You don't have an umbrella with you?

>Ugh, you were still here?
>That's the first thing you say when you see me? That's not very nice.

>If you're okay with it, I'll let you under my umbrella

>I-I'm not okay with it. I'll just wait for the rain to stop...
>It's not going to stop. Are you planning to stay at school the entire night?
>...

>Come on
>Wait-!
>Wait a minute! I get it already, just stop pulling me

>It can't be helped, I'll allow you to let me under.

>Haha, You're really not honest with yourself

>Shut up

>You'll get wet if you don't come closer, you know
>No way! Let go of me, pervert!
>But won't it be bad if your uniform gets wet?

>Do you do this sort of thing with others, too?

>...

>Are you jealous?
>I'm not.
>Because I don't.
>I told you I don't care...

>This is the best girl

Pls user

autism

>liking girls
what a fag

DELETE this right now obnoxious Asukafag

>Oh?
>What is that?

>Someone gave it to me
>Who?
>Not sure...some girl I don't know

>Oh...
>Well I guess you are pretty good looking
>?

>I know, I'll give it you. Even though I received it, I don't know what to do with it
>What?!

>Are you stupid? Think about how the girl who gave it you would feel!
>What do you mean?

>Isn't it obvious?
>It means she likes you

>Not sure what she sees in a guy like you, though

>Hey, aren't you going to give me one?
>On second thought, give it to me after all

why the heck would you want to cuddle with a bitchy slut?

does everyone just fall in love with fanart of asuka instead of canon asuka?

>What?
>Even though you're a boy, your skin is so smooth. It pisses me off.

>Really? But your skin is smooth, too
>Especially here
>It's soft-

>Stop screwing around, you pervert!
>What did I do!?

>Stupid!
>Stupid!
>Stupid!
>Misato is so stupid! She thinks just because she sends me an apology that I'll forgive her so easily...

>Are you really staying over for the night?
>What if I am?! I'm not going home, that's for sure!

>I don't really mind, but
>If you don't at least tell her where you are, she's going to worry

>Who cares, she can worry all she likes
>I'm going to sleep, so turn off the lights!
>Alright, alright

>Can you move over a bit?

>Huh!? You go sleep on the floor!
>What!?

>Second, have some candy
>Oh, thank you

>Want some chocolate?

>Potato chips

>Your face is starting to piss me off for some reason

has become an epidemic

.w-well i-if it's with you A-Asuka..

>Haah...I get it...already...quit it...

>.....sorry

>But this is my room

>W-What are you...

>Then
>I'll just make you move for me

>Huh...Kyaaa--!!

>Ahahahaha- No...wait...stop...stop already...ahahaha...

>Surrendering already? You've got no willpower
>Wait...

>I'm going to annihilate that idiot...

>people still trying to make Kaworu x Asuka a thing
Rei x Kaworu is not only the most logical pairing, they even end up sharing the same body at the end plus they even have the soul's of Angels.

Plus leaving Shinji stuck with Rei would cause some genetic issues.
Well yeah, that's a given.
But if you don't want to pick up injured Rei and carry her to the hospital and put fresh bandages on her, then you are a faggot.

Carrying Asuka home from sitting in the bathtub in the destroyed part of the city would best tho.

Rei is 100% shit and a toilet

Kaworu doesn't like toilets.
He knows Asuka is best girl.

>tfw no kinky sex with Asuka in a e s t h e t i c Hugo Boss designed uniforms.

>spamming asuka thread with shitty art of her and fujoshit boy
Can kaworufags try not being shitposters?

But no one posted art of Asuka with Shinji.

Part 1: Part 2: Part 3:

>Hey, you!

>Hey, second.
>Today, I brought you your favorite-
>I don't need it.

>Huh?
>Why?
>You always look so happy eating them
>S-Shut up!! It's none of your business!

>Why do keep giving me sweets, in the first place?

>Because of you, I've gained weight-...
>...uh, I mean...

>A-Anyway!
>From now on you're prohibited from giving me sweets and stuff!
>Understood?

>Shinji-kun...

>You tricked me, didn't you!?
>You said if I give her sweets we'll become closer!
>W-Well, I did but...wasn't it going well between you two in the beginning?

>I can't predict Asuka's fickle temper...

>Lilin are such incomprehensible creatures...
>Er...I don't want to hear that from you, Nagisa

Asuka cannot fight cuddles.

You can cuddle the bitchiness and bratiness out of her.

This is why Kaworu is perfect for her

"S-stop cuddling me, I don't need...cuddles..."

"S-stop it...s-stop...cuddling...and...and snuggling...please..."

"Uhmm...Ah...ok, j-just this once..."

>Who is Yui
>Who is Shinji

It's ostensibly been over for years, but reifags just won't let it go.

I just finished the end of evangelion. What the fuck actually happened? I feel like all the christian symbolism is supposed to convey a lot of the meanings behind the super-being that Rei became once she merged, but I am at a loss.

The thing I got was that Shinji becomes happy by forming relationships, so his dream is this world without mental boundaries where he is connected with everyone. His introverted character due to the events in his life have crippled his ability/willingness to form relationships, therefore depriving him of such connections and happiness, making him miserable and ready to give up on life. But he doesn't give up on life, as the dialogue in the surreal sequence reveals, because he hasn't exhausted his chance at happiness and goes looking for it every time he gives up, because he hasn't experienced everything there is to experience. I'm not sure why he rejected this fantasy, however, considering that by his standards it's pure happiness. I might have to rewatch that.

Then the monologue about how the Eva will always exist and why it was created by man reveals the author's conviction that humanity strives to achieve as much as possible because it wants to leave a mark on the universe? Proof of existence? Or not?

Then Earth is destroyed somehow, and then why is Asuka alive, let alone lying next to him? Did Seele succeed? What was Seele's plan again? Why?

Is everything actually this vague or am I just fucking retarded? Thanks.

>meanings
I quit reading right there.

>you will never rub Asuka's tears out of her eyes as she wakes up from a nightmare about her mother and scoop her into your arms and rock her back to sleep as you comfort her over and over again that she is needed and you will never stop loving her

Help me out man, I'm new to this and fairly new to anime in general, I don't know the memes nor do I possess the collective Sup Forums knowledge that has built up over time behind every anime. What do you mean?

>The incident that led to the destruction of half of the world's population.
>We call this Second Impact...

>What...?

>Nothing

>Ugh,
>Don't just touch me so casually

>Settle down, over there

what does it mean to you, user?

What does that matter? The creator obviously had something in his head when he was devising all these different fucked-in-the-head characters and christian symbolisms and plots about creation, death, rebirth. I can't think about what it "means" for me if I haven't figured out what actually happened first or what the creator wants to imply happened in this vague sequence of events. I have to figure it out.

>I feel like all the christian symbolism is supposed to convey a lot of the meanings behind the super-being that Rei became once she merged, but I am at a loss.
It's not. The mythology of NGE is unrelated to Christianity outside of names and superficial concepts like the Chamber of Guf.

Indeed he probably did.

What happened was pretty straightforward, you saw it. So what does it mean?

Not exactly.

>Not exactly
What do you mean? The Bible doesn't tell you humanity comes from a giant seed of life created by an ancient race shipped to Earth.

Too hard for you I see.

ok, so?

No, but the Talmud and the dead seas scrolls and other jewish mythology tells you about the fate of Lilith, and how she was the wife of Adam before she abandoned the Garden and coupled herself with the archangel Samael. That same archangel was used in the video game Silent Hill as the final boss if I remember correctly.

And both works had plots about stealing children, didn't they? Something Lilith is also known for.

Don't give up on the truth so easily.

So why was it included? Just because it looked and sounded mystical?

I guess you're right, it's all about the meaning, but my point is that it feels like there is a buttload of explanations missing. The feeling I get when I watch an anime that is an adaptation from the manga, and after I'm done I have to explore all the lore and original material behind everything to get proper explanation. But here there's nothing. What did the author mean by all this? Or even how did he want us to interpret his material, the ending specifically?

>No, but the Talmud and the dead seas scrolls and other jewish mythology tells you about the fate of Lilith, and how she was the wife of Adam before she abandoned the Garden and coupled herself with the archangel Samael. That same archangel was used in the video game Silent Hill as the final boss if I remember correctly.
So basically, names and superficial concepts, like I said. I know Lilith was the first woman and Adam the first man which is why their names are given to the givers of life, but you don't need to know either Jewish or Christian mythology to either understand or enjoy NGE.

>slut
Trump W R O N G . P N G

this
Stop trying to steal Rei's rightful man away from her
needs more her saying pervert and her punching (lightly though)

>I feel like all the christian symbolism
they just used it since it looked cool (anno actually said this) but it doesn't mean you can't see meaning in it.
theres some video on youtube called evangelion in 7 minutes or something that explains it

I'd explain the seele and shit but I am trying to clean my closet since it's overrun by surplus shit right now so ill do it later if the thread is still up

btw Seele = Elders of zion anno the absolute madman
>more kaworu
delet

Asuka like chads, get over it.

It's a puzzle, user, but one that is better worked out for yourself, don't you think? What good does it do for me to tell you about, oh say, did you notice that Rei could only assume the form of the dead to lure them into instrumentality? She appeared as Misato, Ritsuko, Kaji, Yui, and maybe a few more I can't recall..

At any rate. There was another dead character, wasn't there?

Ah maybe I should just tell you, not everyone can put in the effort. I've often hoped someone had autistically analyzed Twin Peaks like I have Evangelion, but no person has as far as I know. And I don't care enough to throw myself into that show's lore.

You don't even need to know the japanese language to understand evangelion but it does improve your appreciate and insight into precisely what is occurring.

>implying Kawrou would be interested in a hot head like asuka, instead of someone soft and sensitive like Rei (or Shinji if you are into that faggy stuff)

Yeah I'd appreciate a Seele explanation if you could.

Regarding the christian symbolism, I guess if the creator just included it for the cool factor, all interpretation is left to the viewer, thanks for the clarification,

Basically I just want to know if there is a "canon" interpretation of these things that I just missed. Is it all intentionally left up to the viewer to interpret? I can do that myself, but I want to know if there is a "true" meaning that went over my head. Like what is the author implying by showing that Rei is only capable of presenting as the dead?

Part 1: Part 2: Part 3:

Kaworu is interested in lilin first and foremost.
He'd want a girl who'd always keep him interested, and who better to do that than someone with an unpredictable mood and personality like Asuka?
Plus she has a bunch of emotional problems and trauma that he could help her through.
She's perfect for him.

The true meaning was revealed in the ending of the show. It's why I prefer that one. None of it mattered, not really. It didn't matter what the kooky secret club was up to or where the angels came from, and they tried to show you that. The reason you cared and kept watching was to see Shinji, the character solve his problems. It could have been about battling washing machines for all the difference it made. The rest is just trivia.

As for the trivia, you must decide for yourself. Rei can appear only as the dead, it seems, and she need to destroy your A.T. field to take you into instrumentality. Manipulating your emotions is how this is done. For guitar guy, she used fear to slip into his heart. For glasses and lesbo, she used love to break their walls. For Gendo, it was uh, regret or something, but they didn't take him into instrumentality anyway so whatever.

And for Shinji? It was hate, with Rei posing as Asuka to get him to strangle "Asuka" and that's right when the music plays and the pilot's ego barrier can't take much more of "this". Remember, Asuka died too.

Or, maybe that's not what happened. What do you think?

Best girl i doubt, second best girl of course

Another Evangelion riddle.

Why do you figure Rei grew wings?

youtube.com/watch?v=TTSLZmxuJbk