His family were slave owners, how can you sick fucks support this cunt?

His family were slave owners, how can you sick fucks support this cunt?

and your family killed indians and natives and shit.
no one cares.

>how can you sick fucks support this cunt?
Because we love our based gays, don't we folks?

My family were slave owners too. ;)

Please tell your supervisor that no one gives a fuck about Richard Spencer here

So were mine. Jefferson Davis was passed along as a family name for a couple of generations.

Didn't something like 90% of jewish families own slaves?

but he didn't. what's your point?

Funny thing is Blacks have a higher % of Southern aristocratic blood than most Whites

Owning slaves is immoral.

Yah POL why do you SUPPORT THIS KIKE

Shove your NAP up your ass
Sup Forums is a slave friendly board

Kek, my Jewish family's been here hundreds of years; they were the middle men, not slave owners themselves

Nobody supports him, he's a kike.

Bc fuck niggers
But he said that traps are gay

That was his way of coming out of the closet

SAYS THE IMPERIAL...

you have no say, england has been colonizing way longe than the USA has, and have been enslaving populations.

I don't own any myself but my great great (something) grandparents bought slaves to convert them to Protestantism. I doubt they were nasty owners.

Seriously no shabbos goy?

The best part is, his family money still comes from cotton farms.

Where did you get this from? CNN or MSNBC?

english giving other people shit for their nations past??? fuck off anglo scum

I didn't own any slaves, you didn't pick any cotton.

Take some responsibility, nigger.

So I take it you get really bothered around Arabs then?

I have an american ancestor 5 or 6 generations back who owned 3 slaves, you going to judge me for that too?

I thought we were past that shit where we judge people for the sins of their forebears. Then again, you sound like you are one of those Anglo-cucks who feels guilty for the British Empire.

Converting then to Protestantism is worse than slavery and sent them to help for heresy. Catholicism is the only true faith.

>Dominion flag
Sure you aren't Anglo-Celtic, kiwibro?

To hell*

How could I possibly support a man with bitch tits?

Third-rate shills today

My family had niggers.

Wish I could go back in time and put in a few lashes for all the bullshit we go through now.

Thanks. Couldn't figure out what you meant before this correction dumbass.

Also true tho

All religions are garbage but Catholicism is the most corrupted Christian sect I know.

My family owned 10 Negros but they sold them.
Basically they were rich when they came to America but younger generations squandered the wealth.

Jews were auctioneers and ship-owners, that's how they operate. Cash crops like tobacco and cotton were for the aristocrats. Not to mention most slaves were owned in small groups by small farms, Jews rarely farm.

>CNN or MSNBC?
It's called history faggot, open a book. American Blacks on average have 10-20% White blood. Didn't come from Africa, that's for certain...

Simple. I'm hoping he rides to power to bring it back. I always wanted my very own negro. Kek

Was he responsible for slavery? No. Then why cry about people he probably didn't know during his life?

>how can you sick fucks support this cunt?
I would say with money but i think he does just fine for himself.

plenty of Muslims and Africans have ancestral slave owners as well, who fucking cares.

> WERE
Key word dumbass