ITT: we post an anime character who is literally you

ITT: we post an anime character who is literally you

It's kinda cool and creepy to have a manga dedicated to your everyday life

>tumblr
You're both gay at the very least.

Right down to the family life. It's uncanny, really.

So you are a faggot fuckboi?

Nadeshiko is life, Nadeshiko is love.

>tumblr.jpg
Fuck off.

Of course.

You cheated on your wife with a trap?

Please, no. I need to forget.

I dropped the series once it turned into a tacofest harem piece of crap, but the dude was pretty relatable up till that point at least.

hello twin

Hi, tumblr-chan.
Are you lonely? Do you have a bad day?

hachiman is literally me

How can you post without hands?

Failed normie?

fat yuuri

>forcing me to watch something I don't want it
Literally the worst

I had friends like that. It's like, if you enjoy something and think Ill enjoy it, that's cool. But don't insist on it to the point of annoyance. That just makes me not want to watch it at all.

>tfw no gf like rem

Not as lazy but very similar outlooks on several subjects

this guy

>wanting generic waifubait
>wanting a girl that you can step on and she'll happily accept

what about emilia ?

I dont know why but i heavily identify with this, liek sometimes im just chillin and then i detect someone aiming a type 49 Howitzer at me and then REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But in the manga Tanaka says that he is like other boys, he just doesn't want to waste energy chasing after pussy.

Whether you actually browse Tumblr or just found a picture from it and didn't change the name, you are a fucking faggot.

the real me died in my youth after a series of failed dreams, theres no bullshit about waking up it doesn't work that way. A lifetime of sadness and boredom awaits, which is why anime is so appealing since I'm gonna kill myself at some point anyway.

I like juice in boxes, offset guitars, and Yui

>I hate [website] because I saw Sup Forums hating it too
Tumblr is a fuckhuge platform for all kinds of things. If you think it's nothing but the main base for triggered landwhales you have to get your head out of your ass.

Wait a minute, I didnt realize until I posted it but who is holding that juice? It has to be someone else from the position of the thumb

Fite me

Except i force myself to work.

Satania is nihilistic, high functioning and with a wicked sense of humour, just like me.

I would fuck you 12 hours a day, even if you are a boy

>even if you are a boy

No he isn't

Are you sure you're talking about yourself and not some friend from high school?

please kill yourself snake

What's your favorite offset guitar? Mine's the Starcaster. JM close second.

It's me.

woof ?

I was making a shity pun

Old, useless, falling ever low and losing virtue?

Pic related
Most humans are scum.

What about me?

>18
>old

You browse Sup Forums, you're automatically scum

You don't know me, I'm kind.

So technically you are scum as well

I look competent.

I felt his manga version was infinitely better than his anime version. I also thought I was the only person who watched or remembered this, so thanks.

anyone know any characters that just completely wing whatever situations they are in and it just works out?

He's never claimed that he isn't.

delusional patronizing pretentious egomaniac kook nutjob moron

Lucky man I guess

pretty much any shounenshit MC for starters

He does do pretty well.

It is honestly ridiculous the low amount of effort I put in and the surprisingly good results and disasters I avoid.

It's given me a bit of an over confidence issue. I don't actually know any specific anime characters who do this though.

>pussy actually ends up chasing him
alpha

TN: "moo" means moo

medaka from medaka box, the MC from DxD, nyaruko, the blonde faggot father from michiko and hatchin, gilgamesh, that faggot guy from that konosuba isekai, the MC from uchouten kazoku, and that's all the specific examples I have off the top of my head

This and everybody from this manga

Any harem protagonist