Why does Lauren Southern claim to be traditional

but then dresses like a slut in public.

Doesn't she know that it is scandalous and incites lust in men?

Gotta keep those patreon bux rolling in

This. Someone post that look but no touch picture.

You guys call her a slut but finding thigh and leg pictures of her is pretty hard. there are only like 4 or 5. For someone who is a slut she's hard to jerk off to. Post some more examples of her dressing slutty OP.

Oh and high res if you can

Old picture. Since then Anglin bullied her into dropping 20 pounds.

Fuck this gay site jfc

Trad is a meme
It takes a lot of effort and dedication and sacrifice to strive for sincere traditional

Views

This isn’t slutty. Fuck her for being a fake trad.

She literally had her lips done alone with the botox injections under the eyes and around the chin. She also endorsed Faith Goldy's boob job, LS is everything but traditional.

Fuck this thot and the beta mkngs that fund her.

Also I don't mind feet pics but I have had a hard time finding therm

Kill yourself you used up throt

>Doesn't she know that it is scandalous and incites lust in men?

fuck off muhammed

lel

who cares about what this bitch does
and thinking about what other men lust over
neck yourself you low t faggots

Add another view, becuase i think shes sexy.

Is this it?

Wow nice gif 10/10

Of course she does. She's marketing herself as Trad to get all your beta bux. Shes literally slept with black dudes.

What niggers did she fucked?

Attention from both sides the people who like traditional and the people who like slutty

Sage. Pay to advertise whore

>incites lust

Are you a god damn Muzzie?

god damn those feet n thighs mmmmmm

>goes to SA
>listens to a woman who's father was gunned down like a dog in his own home by niggers
>hears stories of women being gang raped for hours then murdered by packs of niggers

All while wearing hot pants 3 sizes too small with her pussy bulge on show and fabric half way up her ass.

Le trad women

I wonder if I give her 200 bucks for the skype call if she'd be ok with me flashing my p-penis h-haha. I'm just joking, obviously.

Here Camel camel camel
Here boy c*'Mon .
That's a nice camel.
Pets furry camel and offers it a carrot .
That's a full grown Camel .

Virgin detected

This is getting insane, Reddit has fully taken over. We should be allowed to moderate our own board.

>is she REALLY trad tho?
You people have absolutely fucking no idea how cringey this actually is. You're like those absolute fucking freaks who obsess about Twitch streaming whores.
It almost reminds me of when t_d got subverted(a pushed meme) and started calling each other 'pedes'.

You do not fucking belong here

is that a bulge or a camel toe?

>ecelebs
uh no

Kek is that that pignose chick as pepe?

She has a fat pussy, true kino

Lmao is this real? She'd be well into the 6 figures from all the beta orbiters on here alone

that's rich coming from that flag

KEK!!!! yes totally my dude xD

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Guys what does it feel like to touch a naked girl? I hope to feel this sensation eventually.

that camel toe tho

By definition, it does not incite lust in OP.

Why does she claim to be traditional but then fuck niggers?

Calm down kiddo, take your meds

you have autism

To get attention from dudes who can all hug box and agree with her so she can keep on taking in them views for their cash. I doubt she has any strong opinions one way or another, except for being a shekkeling womyn.

Laura “the man trap” Southern

reminder: shitting on our e-celebs is a shareblue/CTR tactic.

fuck off frogposter

Kill yourself mudshit

C O A L B U R N E R

they wont fucking stop

Pic related actually works because of these fucking cringey beta kids who have invaded. I even imagine that most people participating in these garbage threads actually do look like this.

the worst part about it is this whore in OP's pic is literally reporting on an actual white genocide, but these idiots want to talk about this girl personally.

I'm usually not one of 'those guys' but this HAS to be a way to discredit any points on here.

>Sup Forums - roastie worship

>the Chad khazar milkers

Are you a god damn degenerate? Traditional Christians make women wear lonkskirts

>our ecelebs
have fun donating your paycheque to Israeli firsters fagaloid

>absolutely autistic
god I hate when normieniggers use this word like that

user, she shits on herself. she is the true definition of a mindless con-artist hopping on the beta-bux train. if she wasn't nice to look at she wouldn't be anywhere. just imagine how fucked any male eceleb would be if they wrote this.

Eceleb threads are a cancer

1. Because it triggers the libs
2. Because obligatory "Blonde Republican Sex Kitten" look

This.

She shat on herself by fucking a nigger

Why do any of you want a 'trad' woman?

Explain this to me reddit

Are you a fucking traditional male or do you just want a 2nd mom who fucks you?

HOW ABOUT getting women to be racially aware, since that was the original goal before this ridiculous 'trad' shit.

We should just fuck up good white gene pools by 'assigning' women to you absolute fucking freaks, right?

This is Sup Forums, not /r9k/.

it triggars de libtards XDXDXDXDXDXD

obligatory

These threads are just a place for bitter MGTOW incels to come and complain about women. Its pathetic and pushes actual political threads further down the catalog

ur gaey dude

She's the one claiming to be fighting the modern-day slut parade. She wants the adulation of a woman following an alternate path, but she's controlled by her insane need for attention.

You’re a retard. Women don’t actually have politics views, they just parrot what the man in their lives tells them.

Why do (((we))) always attack every flaw of every person who tries to promote or bring attention to our causes? It almost like the right-wing internet community has been subverted...

is it truly wrong to have these feelings about those shorts tho?

Depends on your definition of "wrong". If seeing the outline of the vulva is wrong, then yes.

Roastie garlic flaps detected

most of the time I just ignore this cancer, but it's frontpage everyday. Shills or no.

I felt I had to come here and 'antishill' just this once. These people are not just cringey, they're unfunny and sad memers. They need to return to reddit fucking immediately

>This is Sup Forums, not /r9k/

Pepe memes everywhere

I'm still trying to figure out who this stupid bitch is, or what her claim to fame is, but I think she looks absolutely fabulous at this weight. If my dick could get hard, I would totally put it inside this chick's vertical taco.

this would be shocking as an old blog entry or some shit, but as a published work by someone claiming to be a "best-selling author"?
cynical in the extreme

Soft and pleasant. Unless she's a slunt.

Salty milk and coins

>t_d fags are the ones who hate e-celebs

newfag detected. Hating sluts is as old as Sup Forums itself. You're the one that needs to go back.

Can't handle the sight of a woman in shorts in South Africa? go kys M'hammad

Yes and /r9k/ was created so people didn't have to interact with you obsessive incels because everyone else eventually found women and got sick of you.

>implying anyone actually cares what Anglin thinks, much less what he thinks about women

>roastie

soyboys get the fuck off my board

read:

kill yourself cuck

Can’t top this.

Autism detected

kill yourself incel, i have more to live for than you

Get off Sup Forums, Kevin.
She does what she needs to for attention. She is a cog in the machine. She is a tool, not a stringpuller.

Don't forget SAGE

Kinda have to agree. When I started dating my current boyfriend, he red pilled me about the Jews HARDCORE -- same with racial shit/white pride stuff.

Can't even deny that post LOL

No one is obsessing except you, and I'm married. If my wife ever dressed like that or spent that much time in front of a camera, I would no longer be though.

came here for this