Boruto

Two filler episodes to go

What's he apologizing for?

Oops forgot pic

Naruto probably forced Sasuke to marry Sakura.

first for best girl

Will they actually show Karin and Sakura interacting?

They could really redeem this storyline if this were to happen, because it would prove that Sakura is still a human being when it comes to someone who also loves sasuke.

More likely he felt bad at crippling his top homie

Filler episode when?

Maybe sooner then we think sarada's suppose to deliver a doll to someone in an upcoming episode

How many women do you guys think Sauce has knocked up while he's away on his travels, and how many kids do you think he really has?

We all know Sauce wants to revive the Uchiha clan, and wouldn't settle for one kid, who has inferior subhuman pinkshit genes on top of that.

Why would he? They both lost an arm. Sasuke was the one that chose not to get a replacement because muh atonement.

Nothing will make her look better after putting her picture over Karins.

Could have just left the Taka picture as it is then Sakura could tell Sarada that Karin was an old friend and none of this drama would started in the first place.

Sasuke just used Orochimaru as an example that all hand sign jutsus are trash so all he needs are taijutsu and eye hacks to fight gods.

He doesn't necessarily need an arm but it still looks weird with that sleeve flapping in the wind.

He probably regretted all those shit he did when he was younger, being so obvious in expressing his, uh, "love" towards sakura

I guess Sasuke still subconsciously felt that Naruto deserved sakura more than him and Naruto (with his negative emotion sensing) know what's inside Sasuke's heart

Stupid Nardofags stop coming to One Piece threads. Nobody likes your shitshow of gay ninjas you obnoxious fucks

Boruto ought to just do manga adaptations of the original anime filler for Naruto as it's real story. It's not like anyone would give a shit and it would free up people from actually reading this abortion.

He's knocked up women in every world he travels to. Eventually all alien races will have sharingan even if the human clan dies out.

Oro did get his hands back, although I'd argue that the current orochimaru wasn't the same orochimaru that Sasuke offfed previously

I like that Orochimaru wasn't the most powerful in anything except having no reservations when it comes to the touchy philosophical stuff. He didn't care which version of himself survived, as long as one did, so the absolute madman could put any number of contingency plans into place. He's definitely going to be the last man standing no matter what happens in Boruto.

He really need to shape up

Same to you. I, however like both series, so you can continue to SUCK IT

Also, as I mentioned in the One Piece thread, you're a faggot for even mentioning Naruto at all in the first place.

Sasuke enjoys topping but shadow clones can't take the pounding.

I miss them.

Don't worry. Soon we'll have SPACE Akatsuki. All I think about is how much of a waste most of these guys were except Hidan, Kakuzu and Deidara

>look for cute mitsukibort fanart
>find pic related
I'm okay with this.

It's probably the biggest reason he isn't punished more.
Not only was he already killed, only a copy revived. And even if they want to kill him again, probably the same thing will happen at which point the issue will just become is it really worth the trouble?

>high treason
>forgiven instantly
what did they mean by this?

Most of the kids think she was just injured the whole time remember?

they meant she's best girl and the love her and boruto share is stronger than any force in the narutoverse

Of course Naruto gave special treatment to the pseudo-jinchuuriki.

yeah but I was kind of referencing the law force...

also, so it's just going to be an extended version of the movie...? fuck

Personally I was still worried for her because unlike most of the criminals he forgave she didn't kill half the Konoha army at some point in the past. I thought that was mandatory to get a pardon.

Gaiden then movie then whatever the manga is doing. Kishimoto said during Boruto's production that he wanted to include a lot more but didn't have enough time to. So I'm guessing this is them using his extra ideas. I bet we'll see a lot more of the chuunin exam fights that were skipped over

Wait, Kishimoto is involved in the anime?

Well he's not writing it or anything but he has a similar role with Toriyama in DBS however we know from animator accounts that he gives suggestions for how he thinks things should look like the Hyuuga family trip being two episodes instead of one and including a fight with Hanabi was his idea

You do understand there is no filler or canon heirarchy in the Boruto franchise right? The whole point that was constantly advertised after the end of the original series is that it was going to be a multimedia production.

Posted this in the previous thread.

The ending of Naruto and the Boruto anime/movie so far remind me of Gurren Lagann in that there is a whole alien civilization beyond the world we know, and that they've just been sitting in the background waiting for an opportune time to come "harvest" the planet.

The manga implied that there were more Otsutsuki out there and that Kaguya was just one of many elite members of that clan who went rogue.

It really does seem to me that they're trying to makeup for the Kaguya coming out of nowhere ending and now the real villains are the Otsutsuki clan. I bet they're involved with Kawaki too.

I've been behind the series and threads for so long. Who's this cutie pie?

Sumire. The villain of the first arc, and a fan favourite.

Well, I think Boruto will suddenly become the Sci-Fi series that Kishi was talking about.

it's just a badly written character

>It really does seem to me that they're trying to makeup for the Kaguya coming out of nowhere ending
It feels like they're making up for a lot of things.

I think this entire thing with Boruto's eye is solely based around Kishimoto forgetting to give him the Byakugan in chapter 700

Impregnate Sarada!

Go back to sleep, Sarada.

Mitsuki a cute! A cute!

After seeing what Kaguya, Toneri, Kinshiki and Momoshiki could do and now we know that the clan is still around, you have to wonder if there's a leader. And how fucking powerful must they be.

>orphan
>jinjuriki variation
>homeroom teacher wants her to succeed

Yep, she's staying

Nice. I hope she becomes popular enough to get more scenes in the future arcs/episodes.

while boruto is...
>a Hyuuga descendant
>Wants to talk to her, but can't and just smiles at the background

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

she's also got ayy lmao ties in her Nue

I love that the one trait Boruto inherited from Hinata is her shyness. not that hinata has any other character trait but still

I'd rather have Sarada/Boruto be like Rukia/Ichigo where there's cool friend moments between them

>using Ichiruki as an example of good male female friendship
I get what you mean, but still, it hurts that this is what Ichiruki is now. It didn't have to be like this.

Sasuke's always sorry thats like his default word

But that's Sarada.

Karin deserved better than what she got

There's this thing we say in french, "Le respect est mort" "Respect is dead". I think it applies here.

Sarada is best girl, what are you talking about.
Any character who points out Sakura and Sasuke are nutcases is an instant best.

So? Still doesn't make her a well written character.

Hi Sarada. How's your father doing these days?

remember the shit storm of positive?

Yes it does by Kishimoto's standards. I still consider her existence to be a miracle considering she was created by the same guy who created Sakura.
>unlike her mother romance isn't the only thing on her mind, in fact it's not even on her mind at all
>competent ninja, ambitious
>attentive to her classmates, observant, sensible
>not an edgy cunt who spends her life spitting at the face of people like her father
That makes her an instant best for me.

It's the Konoha way. As long as you say you're sorry, everything is instantly forgiven and you're welcomed back to the fold no matter what horrible crimes you committed, just look at Sasuke, Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu, Orochimaru and Kabuto.
Mizuki never said he was sorry, so he has to rot in jail for the rest of his life for trying to steal a scroll.

well, as long as Sumire stays, some of Sarada's fans feel unease. I don't even know why they would feel as such.

Sumire isn't just a good addition because of her potential ship with Boruto, she's also a great addition to the Kunoichi. Like someone has stated awhile ago, she's a great support character for both Boruto and Sarada, as well as her connection to the story all point towards her as a potential great supporting character

>kindness, compassion, determination aren't character traits

>that quality and obvious shitty screencap
I hope you fucking die

There is probably a leader but we won't see him for a very long time.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are probably low tier Ootsuki.

Toneri is a distant descendant.

I would guess that Kaguya is mid tier or a high level one who went rogue.

I'm interested to see how the writers will handle the Ootsuki Clan. Will they save them for after the timeskip or will one of them be the main villain for the first half of Boruto?

>Mizuki never said he was sorry, so he has to rot in jail for the rest of his life for trying to steal a scroll
Oh god, I forgot about this guy, he's still in jail, isn't he?

Mizuki probably still doesn't know that Naruto is Hokage

I thought Naruto ended + some extra chapters of his kid. Is there a sequel?

yes

So basically, youkai in this universe are actually minions for the aliens, who themselves are based on the 'celestial' from Japanese folktales, like Prinvess Kaguya and the moon rabbit

I'm pretty sure he died after becoming part tiger with steroids and it ran out

Yo boys, does anyone have that picture with several Minato's long jutsu names?

There's an anime and it's so good this is almost a crime. Naruto shouldn't have any business being good, but it is.

we all die sometime user even u. why rush it or wish it on others when everything dies at some point

Naruto saving the world was a mistake.

"Oh no, not this shit again"

Shut the fuck up with your sophistry. Posting good quality images are in the rules and I'll call it out when I can.

Why is Sumire one of two ninja smart enough to just use her ninjutsu as a gun? Why the fuck are kunai even a thing when they have always been worthless?

that was filler, so it never happened

It's like they understand children brought up to be weapons of vengeance aren't really the ones responsible and jailing/punishing them is missing the point.

A gun is a terrible close range weapon and ninjutsu shot like a gun can't even load itself to be shot wildly.
Most ninja prefer close combat due to their superior speed and reflexes.

sure user

You know just because people want to start shit doesn't mean you can't see the best parts of both girls. Why can't you just admit they're bring handled well instead of "you suck". I know you're all used to Naruto franchise being shit at wiring girls but this is a different staff who clearly gives more of a fuck

>Why the fuck are kunai even a thing when they have always been worthless?
They're too iconic to the series at this point. Also throwing them still looks cool. Shuriken are useless too but Boruto used them in a cool way in the last chapter

How did the child of two of the most powerful people in the world lose to a stuffed doll?

This They're up there among the most famous and iconic props of manga as a whole.

The water handgun was already shown in Shippuden by the 2nd Mizukage

Because she lost to TEAMWORK.

she was the person with the team and they both lost to the doll. It wasn't even goth loli and the doll it was just the fucking doll.

And it's one of the rarest kekegenkai

It's a confusing mess. You've got two movies, a gaiden manga, a sequel manga, a sequel anime and a bunch of light novels and they all take place at different parts in time.

Yes and? How do you know the opposite team didn't lure them in or assist her in any way? Just because it was the goth loli that knocked them out in the end doesn't mean she did it on her own.
Anyways it's just training, and a filler scene at that, you're looking too much into it.

The anime is its own continuity. Prune Mizuki happened just as much as Tony the Tiger Mizuki did.