Dragon Ball Super

Leave the jobbing to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxkM_cnjFfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-7zxeF7cs4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>copy Yamcha's looks
>never win a fight again

Where is the manga at right now? Last I read fused zamasu had multiplied, has a new chapter come out since then?

>piccolo helps him get back to form
>thanks him by wearing some orange shit instead of purple

You're going to love this, trust me.
What you're seeing now is no tingles.

her clothes are so fucking shit tier

How could Gohan even compete?

This reminds me of that deviant art guy who draws massive inflated knees

It is a shame that Toei don't add some muscle definition to Universe 6 Saiyans. Her Brother looked fine but the rest look like they are still teenagers.

Imagine Caulifla reaching SSB as a teenager..

Hey he beat Cell.

Not on his own

>Caulifla will reach SSB only to job to Jiren
Sad!

Yeah he did. His father even buffed cell by suicide. Gohan just imagined his father aiding him because he's fucking traumatized by never having a father growing up.

Ayyy

Kiero

Yeah I don't like stick people either. I don't understand why Toriyama didn't design the U6 saiyans with the same basic height and muscle definition as Goku and Vegeta, as in why are they designed to look like teenagers who haven't lifted a weight in their lives instead of looking like adults who work out and fight regularly(since this is what they're supposed to be).

Whatchu talking about? Gohan had a father growing up! His name is Piccolo.

Were Caulifla's gang a bunch of Saiyans or just a bunch of Non-Ayyy Saiyan worshippers?

>U7 lacks a fighter because Buu fell asleep -yet again-, so funny (raughs)
>They don't replace him with Yamcha, their lifelong companion
>They don't resurrect Nappa, a guy who Vegeta can keep in line, and use the SSG ritual on him
>They don't resurrect Android 16, a confirmed good guy
>They resurrect fucking Frieza

Yeah they picked the literal strongest character in Universe 7 as their final fighter. Genius plan if you ask me.

>>U7 lacks a fighter because Buu fell asleep -yet again-, so funny (raughs)
>They don't resurrect Nappa, a guy who Vegeta can keep in line, and use the SSG ritual on him
>They don't resurrect Android 16, a confirmed good guy

Are you fishing for (You)s?

>tfw my boy Gohan is finally making a comeback and there is literally nothing shitposters can do about it.

I'm a Gohanfag myself but don't count on it. Ever since the Buu saga his entire personality has been "scholar! (laughs)", and this is the Goku & Vegeta show by the end of the day.

Who thought that this thin design was a good idea?

Toriyama

Toriyama just isn't a fan of big muscle chsracters anymore. He prefers thinner looking characters. He can probably still draw large characters if he wanted too, but he doesn't.

Which one is Toriyama's work and which one Toyotaro's? I like the one on the right's design, but the one on the left has better "coloring" (in as far as you can do that with black-and-white.

He won because Vegeta distracted cell for a moment.

Right is Toriyama left is Toyo.

>(since this is what they're supposed to be)
They're from a different universe, retard. They are counterparts, nothing more.

They are still full grown adults, not 13 year olds.

Also muscle definition is somewhat of a universal thing for all organic creatures. You get strong, you get muscle, this is not genetic, it's an anatomical imperative.

Reminder that Jiren is a red herring and will job to this guy

Dragon Ball peeps rely on ki. They are not literally strong, it's why so many big guys are weak.

bumping

To be fair, not resurrecting 16 always seemed kind of odd. The Dragonballs clearly can rebuild machines, and I don't think every computer in the world lost their data when Earth was recreated after Buu blew it up.

Because obviously U6 Saiyans didn't undergo the same arduous history the U7 Saiyans did. Thus they never knew a struggle to survive, or need to conquer another world to replace their old one. They don't serve some Mutant Galactic Emperor, and don't shoot their babies into space as a seed to conquer worlds. The U6 Saiyans are essentially a different species, due to their pathway being different. I'm not sure why so many people struggle to understand something so simple. U7 Saiyans are like Africanized Honey Bees, and become that way via their history.

What are we expecting from this guy? I would be surprised if we get more than a few lines of dialogue from him before someone jobs him.

Frieza is the most gifted mortal in all of U7 and his peak power surpasses SSB. He has every reason to cooperate in the tournament because losing means getting erased from existence while winning means being resurrected and having another chance to kill Goku.

seems like a pretty good plan actually

^^^ this. SPC was toying with Gohan.

I'd guess with Cabba it was because a young teenager being Vegeta's pupil looks better than an adult. Caulifla is just because she's a girl, and even Toriyama's adults are generally slimmer these days.

Goku and Vegeta keep some muscle definition, but they're clearly much smaller than before too.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE!?!?

>Character shrouded in mystery representing a Universe he should not be in
>From a race with time/space bending hax techniques
>Holds himself in the same manner that the Gods do

This dude ain't jobbing

>Leave Jiren to me

>gets knocked off stage
>just teleports back up to someone from his team

I will be angry if something like this doesn't happen.

Android 16 was 100% mechanical. Cant be resurrected since has no soul. Its a machine

we dont know its not on the napkins.

would you?

better than stick figure but not quite older styles i want

>Android 16 was 100% mechanical. Cant be resurrected since has no soul. Its a machine
I'm pretty sure all machines were rebuilt just fine when they brought Earth back in the Buu Saga. There's no reason they couldn't have wished to bring 16 back.

Nah my boy ain't gonna lose to some punk like that.

>Freeza's second coming
>Came back looking like he was stapled together with a bunch of random crap from a junkyard
>dies with in 5 minutes to a week old super saiyan
>Cooler's second coming
>comes back in a glorious new body
>delivers a beat down to both Goku and Vegeta

Reminder that Freeza a shit.

Man I can't wait for Caulifla to get her teeth kicked in so all the caulifag shitposting will disappear

how bout this?

Now that is a proper female saiyan

I want to lick her bellybutton.

S-stop it!

great. we need more. kale, cabba, etc.

Honestly, how is she so perfect? My current gf is fucking so boring and shit compared to this beauty

what are future trunks and future mai doing right now?

Y-Yeah! This was totally a good idea! Won't go wrong at all...

Find me Caulifa.

WHERE IS HER TAIL????

they don't have tails because the artist is a lazy bum

Wouldn't you like to know. ;)

Not yet
Wait a few days and you will see Zeno erasing Zamasu

>Y-Yeah! This was totally a good idea! Won't go wrong at all...
I for one think it is a great idea. Freeza (Frieza) being the ultimate boss of this arc gives me an erection.

How do I achieve a body like this?

>Yamcha
I bet he's weaker than Chaozu now.

>Nappa
See above also Nappa's heart isn't pure, ritual wouln't work (also he would be still weaker than guys like Dabra, and ritual effect is temporal)

>16
Well, even first form Freeza is stronger than him now (and second form is stronger than every other character you mentioned) so...

>what are future trunks and future mai doing right now?
Repopulating mankind

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

Agreed! This will be awesome! Although why hasn't anyone considered resurrecting Cell at all yet? It might seem like a better idea than someone who is absolutely gonna pull a fast one on them.
But like legit Friezeepop is my favorite villain.

Ask Shenron to switch bodies with an african child.

Fucking underage.
Doesn't know MC Hammer pants

That's kinda the point. He did that BEFORE he copied Yamcha's looks.

how come dbs succeeded where sailor moon failed?

>They are still full grown adults, not 13 year old
But that's wrong. Goku called Cabba "kid" when he transformed in SS for first time

>Agreed! This will be awesome! Although why hasn't anyone considered resurrecting Cell at all yet? It might seem like a better idea than someone who is absolutely gonna pull a fast one on them.
>But like legit Friezeepop is my favorite villain.
The reason Buu was scrapped and Cell wasn't considered (this was done live) is because of a literal Poll conducted by Toei.

Freeza (Frieza) is the most popular villain of all time in any show, period, in Japan. So of course fans demanded his return.

>how come dbs succeeded where sailor moon failed?
Excessive use of 3D to keep the budget under control.

Personally I'd rather see low-grade Toei-shit 2D than ANY 3D at all.

When is Buu going to get a good fight?

when toriyama remembers him.

Remember when Vegeta cry? ;_;

Go to hell Pablo

They're Saiyans, but also part-time actors in Planet Salada's production of Grease

>When is Buu going to get a good fight?
When fans give a shit about Buu? So never. His popularity is extremely low in Japan.

no

What heresy.
(Although I agree, that come-back-as-a-cyborg BS worfed him even further. All that ominous buildup only to get morally destroyed by SSJ Goku and no-sold by Future Trunks. Poor space lizard fuhrer princess.)

They were sent to a universe where they already exist. Having a foursome seems likely.

I'd tingle her back if you know what I mean

Yeah he better after him fucking everything up
I hate this meme

Seeing as tien, Roshi, 17 and 18 are in the team, and all of those apply to them... Yeah, i don't buy any of it.

Why don't they resurrect Cell and Freeza?

Cell would have loved the tournament. It's pretty much the cell games with even more strong guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxkM_cnjFfw

Because DBS is a sequel, Crystal is a re-telling

youtube.com/watch?v=-7zxeF7cs4k