Evafags will defend this

>Evafags will defend this

kaji should have claimed shinji right there so shinji could be a full faggot instead of half-assing it

Proving once again that the rebuilds are for fags

No, I'm not going to defend the rebuilds. Everyone knows that Kaji is a hotblooded hetero male and the coolest guy in the show.

Kaji belongs to Asuka

He hit on Shinji in the show too.
Eva is for fags.

Shinji belongs to Kaworou

Kaworu belongs to Asuka

>Evafags
>defend reshits

Stupid kaeru posters

>implying literally anyone cares about rebuild after 3.33 left no hope of it ever redeeming itself

3.33 was the best Rebuild

1.11 was a waste of time and money, 2.22 was straight garbage, but at least 3.33 introduced some new elements to the story. It's easily the best of the 3.

>fujoshit contrarians think they matter

2.0 is the fujoshit movie, just look at OP

>new elements
A bunch of shitty, underdeveloped, superficial elements that added nothing in a film that went nowhere.

Good taste.

I never said the rebuilds weren't shit, I just said that 3.33 is the king of shit.

>those chins
3.0 could not even get one thing right

>implying the original wasn't totally gay
NGE turned into full-on fujo pandering the moment Kaworu appeared on the screen, and even before that, Shinji himself was a mincing homo

They're a callback to the show. 3.0 confirmed as best Rebuild once again.

Didn't Anno confirm he had no intention of pandering to fujoshits, he just wanted Shinji to have a male love interest?

Why is Anno such a fag?

fujobucks matter

For 15 minutes out of 26 episodes.

go fuckign kill yourself OP i would never defend the Rebuilds theyre pure trash, yorue clearly a retard who doesnt know shit about Eva fans and just wants to shit on them

Unironically KILL YOURSELF

Back to when the show had budget issues. No other Rebuild looked so QUALITY. I guess not even the animators wanted to work on it.

Shinji was on screen for longer than that, user

And he was popping boners to Asuka and Misato feeling up each other in the hotspring

And then rejecting them the minute they tried to advance like a cuck homo faggot

>yuri shit
Proving my point that Eva is gay.

Why are there so many gay accusations being thrown around in this thread

Eva brings out the gay in people

>Shinji is gay
>reaches peak comfy while using Rei's lap as pillow, while they're both naked.

Yeah, right.

I still don't get this scene

But Shinji is no more sexually attracted to Rei than you or Oedipus are to your mom.

Neither do I, so let's enjoy the sight instead.

I dunno, the first time he actually looks happy during EoE is when he sees giant Kaworu, plus following after that imagery with rather sexual symbolism. Also compare his reaction to giant Rei and giant Kaworu. His reaction speaks for itself. Not necessarily gay per say, but bi for sure.

>pulls Rei out of him, leading to her destruction
>not gay

This, plus when he was in Rei's lap he wasn't even checking out her tits and was crawled up in a feminine twink position

Also at the end of ep 24 Shinji actually says that he loved Kaworu so there's that.

He says it in the scene right after he pulls Rei out of him, too.
Kaworu is the one that represents love in his heart.

This boy is gayer than a pride parade.

That's maternal love. Rei is his momfu. Kaworu is his fav boipucci.

Rei got momzoned

Shinji is for sexual.

Shinji is a pure angel

Shinji is for pure dick.

What fucking show did you watch?

Nothing in NGE compared to the downright disturbing, fujo-pandering atrocity in OP's pic

>Why is Anno such a fag?

Ikuhara fucked him in a bathhouse and turned him on to the joys of cock.

>implying Anno wasn't on top

>implying Kaji loves anything besides his watermelons

forgot pic

the exact same scene happens in the show

Oedipus fucked his mom and she was considered a great beauty?
People don't seem to get that Oedipus didn't have an Oedipus complex, he, like Shinji, didn't even know what his mom looked like because they were separated before he could even have any memories of her. Oedipus story =/= Oedipus complex

It's not that explicit.

Kaworu was a twink angel.Kaji is an alpha and best boy.

Kaji crossdresses in official Eva games
Kaworu has bitches of all ages swooning after him

You mean those official eva games where Shinji has a girlfriend? Or the one where Rei marries a NERV employee twice her age?

I mean in NGE2, the only official eva game according to Anno and Gainax.