Why is it that most right-wingers were bullied in school where as most leftists were the bullies...

Why is it that most right-wingers were bullied in school where as most leftists were the bullies, dominating their respective social circles?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kys, shill.
SAGED TO FUCK

you have the two mixed up

t. right wing virgin that was bullied by leftist chads

It's funny to see the leftist bullies as adults now, virtue-signaling with anti-bullying campaigns.

>schoolchildren have political opinions

no

Bullies are normally normies, who don't have any political views and just follow the normal trend that are force-fed by their newsfeed/television.

most right-wingers are contrarians (only the young ones), which require a little self awareness

Also if you think that being bullied in high school has any influence in how you conduct your adult life then you maybe are scarred for life from the bullies you've recieved.

You're bullies now, and actually it's the opposite that's why leftists want to bully so badly

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I think you drew this conclusion only from your personal experience. Have you actually investigated 100’s of high schools and found this was a trend? No, you’re just a faggot who gets his shit pushed by niggers, so be quiet

>[Citation needed.]

N-no

also
>leftist
>being able to bully anything
>actually existing in school where nobody gives a fuck about politics
kys
kids are kids

its the opposite actualy i dont know what the fuck you are saying

Lmao I used to beat up beta virgins like you for fun but since I feel sorry for you I'll let you know the truth : Politics DO NOT MATTER to us Chads. We get to slay pussy and get nice jobs no matter what. Only betas like you care about politics because you actually paid attention in Political Science class instead of sexting ur side chick while getting blown by ur gf.
>y-you're larping!
LMAO!!!!! Keep dreaming loser there's a reason u have no friends LOL!

nice id

Leftards were nerds or at least they pretend they were. Actually they were normalfags.

shit, well my opinion is compleatly off the table, good night anons

Temperament through struggles creates strength, wisdom and callous. The liberal man bullies liberals, the liberal woman has given up herself. The right fascists are a hurt locker of self improvement that Jews accidentally created.

The nerds are actually black pilled nihilistic robots. Hyper individualist because of being rejected all their lives and either deeply into the NEET lifestyle or STEM lifestyle.

IME, rightwingers are either the bottom-of-the-food-chain victims or the top-of-the-food-chain bullies. Lefties are the ones in the middle