George W. Bush: There’s clear evidence Russia meddled in U.S. election

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/02/08/george-w-bush-says-theres-pretty-clear-evidence-that-russia-meddled-in-u-s-election/

>Former president George W. Bush said he believes Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, departing from President Trump, who has been skeptical of intelligence agencies’ findings that the Kremlin had interfered to help him win.

>“There’s pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled.” the 43rd president said at a summit in Abu Dhabi on Thursday. He added: “It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results.”

>Bush has been critical of Russia, slamming it for working to “exploit our country’s divisions.”

>“The Russian government has made a project of turning Americans against each other,” Bush said during a forum in New York in October.

Almost as good as Iraq's WMDs

I guess he really is in trouble.

Bush did 9/11 so whatever he says is irrelevant.

Full audit of voter rolls.
Start with California and Virginia.

They are all getting desperate huh?

This won't help the left like they think it will. Too many people remember and hate Bush. Seeing him being trotted out on TV as some sort of expert is only going to push people into taking the red pill.

This. Believing anything the "Intelligence Community" or GWBush tell you is a joke. They fucking lied to get us into literal war. Not just over butthurt leftist who lost an election.

good, I don't mind Bush polarizing the neocons. I fucking hate neocons.

We will never know because th states won’t allow an audit. Remember when Trump asked first r an audit to see if this was true? Pointless to keep complaining about something they’ve blocked us from knowing about.

Stay on your ranch Georgie and shut the fuck up!

GWB and Hillary play for the same team so it makes sense He would say that.

Funny how the American people were reassured constantly that the election can't be hacked, and Trump should shut up and accept his impeding loss.

Watch the liberals grasp onto this like a life saver. Completely ignoring the fact they spent 8 years calling this man retarded.

>there's evidence
WHERE IS IT YOU FUCKS

Yeah, there was "pretty clear evidence" there too. Surprised the left is falling for this shit. Wait, no I'm not.

Okay so what is this clear evidence?

>wtf I love Bush now!

t. every libcuck who thought he was LITERALLY HITLER 15 years ago

>>Bush has been critical of Russia, slamming it for working to “exploit our country’s divisions.”
WHY THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH PROJECTING THEIR FUCKING CRIMES. FUCK

Full audit now.

Why don't any of these doofus' say what the clear evidence is, so we can investigate it. If it's that clear, every tom, dick, and harry should be able to understand it and agree

Can someone post a link to an international law that says a country can't write biased articles of another country's polititicans?

I mean, what is the difference between a CNN journalist claiming one thing and a Russia Today journalist claiming another thing?

In the end, it's up to the receiver if he search for the facts behind every claim or not. That's the reason why the outrage about ''fake news'' and Russian meddling is fucking retarded.

>WHERE IS IT YOU FUCKS
Remember the same "17 intelligence agencies" that provided these crooks with WMD in Iraq evidence has the "Russia hacked the election" evidence. Never trust the spook backed crooks.

The part that makes me laugh even harder about all this bullshit is the so-called intelligence community is basically saying that they're weak an powerless against big-bad Russia.