Florida woman: Airline told me to flush pet hamster

Florida woman: Airline told me to flush pet hamster

> A Florida woman says an airline told her to flush her hamster down a toilet at the airport because the emotional support rodent wasn’t allowed to fly with her.

> Spirit Airlines denies telling Belen Aldecosea to flush the hamster named Pebbles. She says she did flush Pebbles, after running out of other options.

> The Miami Herald reports that before Aldecosea flew home from college to South Florida, she twice called Spirit Airlines to ensure she could bring Pebbles, her pet dwarf hamster. No problem, the airline told her.

> But Spirit refused to allow the animal on the flight at the Baltimore airport.

> The 21-year-old told the paper that she flushed Pebbles. She said she’s considering suing Spirit over the conflicting instructions that pressured her into making an anguished decision.

yaktrinews.com/news/florida-woman-airline-told-me-to-flush-pet-hamster/698723538

Is she a bootlicker for murdering her beloved hamster?

Are all women like this?

I'd flush my hamster down her toilet if you know what I mean

That hamster had more humanity than her.
Also do you suck your own dick?

What the fuck is an "emotional support animal"? Do girlies usually have these in America? Fuck.

>she did flush pebbles, after running out of other options

Just tell them to fuck off?

how ridiculous it is to have an emotional support hamster. how much emotional support can a hamster give? its brain is the size of a pencil eraser. even if, IF a hamster can be emotionally supportive, she flushed the fucking thing!! she should be charged with animal cruelty. betcha she 'develops' PTSD and sues the airline.

What the fuck, she actually flushed her hamster down the toilet? WTF is wrong with her??

>the conflicting instructions that pressured her into making an anguished decision

What a fucking evil bitch. Someone needs to explain to her that SHE flushed her own hamster down the fucking toilet.

>Are all women like this?

Yes

She did it! The absolute madperson!

>emotional support rodent
Legalize murder

what will she do without her rodent?

>bootlicker
i don't think you understand that word's definition

I wouldn't have flushed my pet. I detect a typical self-centered cunt in this story.

>I'd flush my hamster down her toilet if you know what I mean

You mean your dwarf hamster?

the airline wasn't emotionally supportive of her need for a support animal, so you see she had no choice. of course putting the thing in her pocket for a few minutes was out of the question, as was not getting on the flight. this really pisses me off. fucking cunt carries around an animal so she has something to talk about and then kills it. worse than paris hilton and her hoard of dogs, honestly.

>69

>pressured her into making an anguished decision.
NOBODY TOLD HER TO MURDER IT ! fucking hell what a dumb cunt, she could have at least just given it to someone who wanted a hamster.

>She says she did flush Pebbles, after running out of other options
rip pebbles

>Killed the hamster
>Didn't just give it away to someone, or better yet, leave it with a family member

What a dumb cunt.

>literal rats get more head and tit than /pol

Lmao

Its why people have pets, don't understand how this is strange to you

She could of let it go, but noo, the drowning was the more "humane" choice baffles me.

>Getting on her flight was more important than the hamster.
sure
She'll sue and settle for millions.

>You mean your dwarf hamster?
i think he will need antibiotics for that burn

Nice, she found a way to turn a profit on getting rid of an animal she no longer wanted. Likely bit the shit out of her. Wonder if she has some of the tribe in her.

She couldn’t have been that emotionally attatched to it if she fucking flushed it down the toilet

Call me skeptical but I don't believe her story

>phone taxi
>pay for taxi driver to deliver hamster to pet store

why didnt she just let i go free i mean that would have worked too and prolly wouldnt have been so cruel.

F

or just sneak it on?

Wait until an airline tries 2 make me flush my emotional support elephant!

I hope PETA flushes her down a sewer

yeah gl

I can't believe this fucking bitch would kill her pet because the airline told her to. Seriously what the fuck, how can she have so little empathy and just kill an animal like this. She should be charged with animal cruelty, how is it legal to flush your fucking pet down the toilet. What a horrible way to go.

oh i forgot you guys have body scanners.

Spirit is shit

t. De-iced planes

>A Florida woman says an airline told her to flush her hamster down a toilet at the airport because the emotional support rodent wasn’t allowed to fly with her
*breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHA

Nice digits bongbro.

I have a dog primarily for protection... I have gotten attached though. My cat is purely for killing mice. Could care less if it dies.

what a glorious death

She bowed down to authority and killed her beloved pet because she was ordered to.

Must that authority be the state for it to be a boot that you lick?

YOU CAN ALSO GET EMOTIONAL SUPPORT BY GIVING, DEMON.

Kill everyone now!

She said she thought about this but didn't want it to freeze to death or get eaten by predators. Drowning in human waste was clearly the better alternative.

I hope this individual sucumbs to a rather slow and painful death. Of course simply Not Boarding the plane was Out of question.

the fuck

>an authority figure told me to do it
>i'm just a woman i have no spine
where was her husband during all this? shouldn't he be babysitting her? oh wait, gender roles are fucked to the point where women are our total equals even though they always submit to authority. whose idea was that? oh right, the authorities.

Must’ve been flying somewhere to receive a heart transplant so she just COULDNT delay for a different flight.

Good thing she didn’t take her Great Dane... would’ve needed to run it over at long term parking.

>bootlicker
That isnt what that word means, and yes.

There was a survival show (The Bear Grylls one?) where they had a male team and female team. Outside of the usual spectacle of the women being completely incompetent without proper supervision, they "found" a piglet after they couldn't find any food on the island. Initially, rather than just killing it quickly and eating it, they opt to keep it as a pet.

When they finally ran out of options they killed it by cutting its throat, rather than plunging the knife into its chest for a quicker death.

rip pebbles

hahaha dumbass flushed her pet.

>fuck off, what are you gonna do stop the plane?

thank you for saying it that way, i'm so mad about this that i couldn't think to make it so simple.

Ok but did the hamster identify as trans? If yes, there's 1000 joo lawyers gonna fight to represent Belen
t. tranny lobster owner awarded big $$ in flushing lawsuit

right on, user.

What does it mean other than to submit to authority?

Or must the "boots" be the state?

Reverend!

The expression is "couldn't care less", brainlet

> and sues the airline
She should, basically free money especially if she can prove she called them beforehand.

No. I don't know what you mean.

It's one step below a service animal, like a guide dog for the blind.

The definition of service animal has been watered down, and the rights of "comfort animals" has been greatly enlarged.

This bitch flushed her pet rather than be inconvenienced.

>florida woman

I too do not know what he means.

It's "couldn't care less"

just ignore him
some people bicker semantics and word definitions all day to the point where they can no longer even be communicated with.

>because the airline told her to
They didn't tell her to, she decided to herself.

>emotional support rodent
We live in the best of all possible worlds.

I am sad now.

if i was on that jury she wouldn't get a red cent. it was her choice to flush the animal. nobody was forcing her to get on that plane. wait for another flight, make the appropriate phone calls again, and get on with the animal on the next flight.

Just end me now famablam

sorry lad I didn't want you life story, I said its why people have pets

not why you don't care about one of your pets, you complete degenerate

Not everyone has a 18 inch dick, Mbeke

:( i can only imagine it squirming and kicking it tiny cute little legs in a panicked frenzy as it slowly drowns

fuck her fuck you fuck everyone fuck everything

Something tells me this will not work out the way she thinks it will

BUT SHE HAD TO BE IN CABO WITH HER FAV BFFS RIGHT NOW TO DRINK DAQURIS AND TAKE SELFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. DADDY'S PRINCESS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS

>flush hampster down toilet
>emotional comfort rodent

Not sure who is out retarding who in this scenario

Where are the little hamster sized guillotines that my taxes pay for???

Lol same. the fucking idiot will be charged with animal abuse.

>they don't know about the whole "hold your balls up while you cum to receive a boy" trick

Why is it always the innocent that suffer at the hands of the stupid :(

>pet gives you emotional comfort 24 hrs a day
>drown it at first opportunity

Sounds like a rational human bean

apparently she doesn't, and she responds by killing innocent hamsters. fucking cunt

so you had a tantrum, murdered your pet, blamed the airline.

all because you couldn't / wouldn't follow the rules of air travel.

yup, that's a lawsuit!

sadly, you will get money to go away cuz it'll cost way more to defend against this trashie billie shit!

all because your support hampster was killed by you! at your hand! by your own decision!

let me guess, your inbred pychiatrist said you needed a support animal so you bought a rodent. not a dog or cat which is easily transported on any airline. legally i might add.

but instead you got caught trying to smuggle your rodent onto an airplane ...

shame on you!

SHAME ON YOU !!!

ps
my law firm can be reached at ... crookedscum(at)lawyer....

>oh my beloved pet is not allowed on the plane
>should I get off the plane or drown him in sewage

>Muh emotional support animal
>FLUSH

>fucking cunt
Now that i agree with, what a cunt to go through with it

>Spirit
She was always going to be a winner with parents that named her that.

FLUSHED.COM

wouldn't you have flipped your lid if someone told you to flush your emotional support animal down the toilet?
of course you would
she could probably smell the money, that fucking bitch

Nah id rather get kicked off the flight than kill the poor little guy

It would be a shame if someone doxxed her and reminded her of her bad decisions to the point that she drowns herself

women are fucking disgusting subhumans . i would never throw a fucking living animal down the toilet . fucking BITCH SHOULD BE GLASSED

> keeping rodent pest as pets
> wite peepo

Aaaaaayyyyy