Most hated character

I'm kinda curious as to which character both in anime and manga you hate the most?

(POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)
As for myself, the one person I've grown to hate more than anything and yet the one I find the most interesting, is...
>Bertolt Hoover from AoT/SNK

While in the beginning, he seemed like Reiner's timid sidekick, never saying much, never doing much and like Annie, appearing like a Lone Wolf - when his cover was blown you found this psycho side of him, completely devoid of compassion and remorse.
>awesome acting skills, Bertie

I grew to hate him even more after finishing the manga series, realizing he honestly didn't believe in taking responsibility for his own actions, it just wasn't his fault according to himself.

Reiner was at the very least more human than Bertolt ever would be. He was torn in half because of his mixed feelings, conflicted between his two roles as a warrior and soldier.

But I like how Bertolt appears as the weak one and Reiner the strong, when it's completely the other way around.

I didn't read the manga but I pitied him the most after the revelation.

>inb4 butthurt fags complain about MANKOTO

GRIFFFFIIIITTTTTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>when his cover was blown you found this psycho side of him, completely devoid of compassion and remorse
It's like you deliberately ignore the panels that show otherwise, just like Annie haters. And there's no point following up on this discussion, it never goes anywhere.

>when his cover was blown you found this psycho side of him, completely devoid of compassion and remorse.

What are you talking about? The first thing he does when his cover is blown is cry.

That's just a cover to try to get people to pity him

>you're the children of devil, i'll kill you all
>10 minutes later, about to get eaten
>AHHHHH SAVE ME YOU GUYS

that just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Near didn't deserve to win- he was a downgraded L who used one of the notebooks himself because he couldn't come up with anything else.

As usual with that shitty manga, he had so much potential to grow. But he didn't and istead we have Armong as the mighty CT. It astounds me how retards praise the author. hurrr he planned everything such deep lore

That's awesome. Just like Light cheated to beat L, Near fucked him in a similar way.

Nina from Code Geass
>use the FLEIJA, it'll kill everyone
>oh no I killed everyone how could this happen

I just loved it
I was already mad that Reiner survived, having Bert survive too would have been pathetic

>(POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)
You are so retarded you made me reply.

At least she somewhat redeems herself by building the anti-fleija thing for Lelouch
Ohgi on the other hand...

>(POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)
What the fuck are you doing op?

Sakura from naruto

This. Not the most evil, but just disgustingly unpleasant.
I think he gets just a little too much shit. He still got Japan's independence, and Zero was the lying manipulator he was told he was.

typical harem shit
>they're monster so its completely different

My favourite character is Bert.

Annie deserves to be with him.