Starting over

Hey Sup Forums bit of a newfag here. Started lurking about a year ago and, like the rest of you, my outlook on the world has gone through a radical change.

Now my life is also changing. I separated from the military and both my wife and I moved across the country to be with family, which I now realize is one of the most important parts of life.

So I have a request, I get a pretty fresh start here and I want to make it count. What should I do to improve my life, family, politics, etc.

Please help a young man trying to fix himself up early in life.

First look after your and family's health.

Drink RO filtered or distilled water to get rid of fluoride, plastics, and other crap in your water. Especially important to not give kids fluoridated water.

Diet is equally important - avoid processed foods, and so on.

Do those brita filters actually work to filter fluoride, plastics, etc? or is that just consumer propaganda?

I separated from the military 4combat deployments combat arms. Decided school was best idea. Got degree in geology. Now all I think about is killing my coworkers.
>you’re fucked dude.

Get really really good at Mega Man 2

I didn't buy into the college meme, thankfully. I landed a job repairing industrial machinery in a factory.

Good idea. Hard work will go further then a piece of paper and living like a slave on bah for years.

ya didn't even need a certificate. Just needed a recommendation.

My family litttealy lived like indentured slaves while I was in school. No one deserves it.

Get one of those undersink RO filters on Ebay or Amazon, they work and cost about $250 or less.
Buy your meat local, grass fed organic.

>What should I do to improve my life, family, politics, etc.

Step one: Log off Sup Forums

Don't think so - fluoride needs very fine filtration. See pic related for a comparison of purification methods. Not all areas in the US have fluoridation though, and there are different issues with urban vs rural water, so select a system accordingly.

That sucks man. I hate to see so many combat vets fucked over. I was an A10 crew chief in the AF, so I at least had some mechanical skills to offer.

fuck off faggot. you're not welcome.

Be a lobster

I was a scout so not a lot of options.

i know for a fucking fact my state floods our water with flouride

Well at least your set up with a good paying job. if i were you i'd focus on wife and kids

>What should I do to improve my life, family, politics, etc

Start reading non-fiction books. Do physical exercise. Keep a reasonable diet. Embrace news sources from across the media spectrum, remaining aware of their biases.

drink clean water, eat healthy, ditch your smart phone, and leave the city

fluoride in water is debatable, but I agree on the rest of it

clean water and clean food are essential. you are what you eat (and drink)

There is no benefit to ingesting Fluoride. It works topically on teeth only. When ingested it displaces iodine in the thyroid, among other disruptive effects.