Kengan Asura 71

So. Kengan Asura thread, anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2014/11/white-people-think-black-people-superhuman-powers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a heart-shaped tattoo right above his crotch

I am ready, I am curious to see why everyone thinks giganigga is the best.

>sportsman
Implied insult here about him not being a true killer since he still plays by the rules?

Huh.

Black guy gon die

the generic curraaaazy jobber who got beaten up by ballet fag has no business winning this fight. it would be inconsistent

One of the more painful fights to look at in the entirety of this series, personally.

I mean, it's just hyping up his huge amount of endurance, really.

And that's it.

GIGANIGGA is the best. Just look at the last chater!!

is he rip in pepperinos

Jesus christ crushing the eyes of a blind man, even I can't believe this.

why?
i hope muteba somehow wins this
or how else are we gonna see sex scenes in this manga?

That looks pretty fucking deep, but watch him shrug it off.

Oh shit, muscle density failed.

B E S T B 0 Y
E
S
T
B
Y

Americans think that dark skin gives you superpowers.

clutchmagonline.com/2014/11/white-people-think-black-people-superhuman-powers/

You can see it in other manga also. Americans love OP characters, but only as long as they are very brown or black.

So wait, the chapter ends there?

I'm gonna be genuinely mad if this manga doesn't get an animu compared to the shit they feed us lately

>KA anime by kyoani

Any chances this is part of the volume and not one of those limited edition card things?

kinda

You've yet to see his fights, that's why.

Nah, user, I've seen this chapter. I'm just hoping that specific page is there so that we'll get a higher quality version of the page by the time the translation group gets to it.

bump for interest. OP will surely deliver.

I mean. I just said that the chapter ends there, guys.

post girls

thanks for the dump

Such a shame that these pages aren't really available anymore.

It seems like there's a lot of content out, so why are the translators so slooow?

They only intend to do 1 chapter per week.

they are 122 chapters behind, but they are doing a nice job

Meguro has such a shitty design it's a wonder if anyone thinks that he is going to win this one.

>white-people-think-black-people-superhuman-powers
>white people think black people are superhuman powers
So is it like Bob is Water and Jamal is Heart? Do white people collect blacks for power-ups? For how long will this dehumanization continue?

That Volume batch should still be available on some backup sites, no? And don't people post new stuff there?

>That Volume batch should still be available on some backup sites, no? And don't people post new stuff there?
Hm? What site are you talking about? Where's the new stuff being posted?

Wait, what!? 122?

Man, Kingdom had a good speed with that catch-up, good times compared to this shit.

I fucking love how his insanity is portrayed in this page

nyaa.si? A bit of searching here already gave me two of these backups.

Ah, was wondering if you were referring to some other special site.

as someone who has checked the Raws, Giga Nigga is fucking great

goes blind, no fucks given, keeps on raping
he's great

Ah dang. No torrent for all of them together. This is going to be tedious.

But these pink pages are included with the volumes, right?

>goes blind

from the raws, i thought he did, gotta check it again

Ha, there's some kind of drama between pantsu and si, that's just hilarious.

>that terrible feeling when some of the stuff you want to read wasn't on nyaa to begin with

Most of them DO have one torrent.

>But these pink pages are included with the volumes, right?
Yes.

He was blind from the beginning all along.

Nice.

Yeah, they do have one torrent. But I'm just DLing them one by one now.

He was blind to begin with. He even has those absolutely white eyes blind characters often have.

holy fuck is muteba literally the best? Will he win the tournament and make shark lady the chairman?

>122 chapters later and the tournament still isn't done

What the fuck? Is there some kind of mini-arc later that holds it up?

>Will he win the tournament and make shark lady the chairman?
Who knows? But the last battle is totally Weapon Shark Lady vs Totally Not a Prostitute Lady. That's the rivalry the whole manga has been about, after all.

Really though, Muteba did beat that pro wrestler while making himself look good but he is up against that special "I am, like, super Stronk, even though I lost against Fang and Sen" Wakatsuki.

>Sharklady becomes chairman
>Fucks Muteba as a reward
>Gets pregnant
>Kid survives the pill and 3 abortions, decides to drop him somewhere in Africa
>Spinnoff about the kid becoming a mercenary bounty Hunter like his dad and killing Somalian pirates

There's pretty much only 1 fight per volume, user.

desu, the whole concept of the manga is just tournament battles

>Kid survives the pill and 3 abortions,

Did you notice how the author didn't use the "offscreen fight" gimmick with all arena fights so far? He won't stop showing fights i their full glory. Plus there are whole intermediate chapters between fights, and yes, there is a side plot of Scarface being a scheming piece of shit.

>>Kid survives the pill and 3 abortions
Does he laugh about it too while doctors futilely keep spanking him to make him cry of shut up?

Ah, here it is.

>discobered

Hard to discuss this manga due the high risk of fucking spoilers lads but do you think this will go further than the tournament or when someone wins all will be over?

Fuck you sons of crackwhores. Can't you use the spoilering correctly ?
>"hurr durrr I looked at the raws I'm so important, let me spoil you the fun"
Get cancer

Finally, the best fight is here.

>guy literally just says "Giga Nigga is fucking great"
>USE SPOILERS, YOU'RE RUINING MY FUN
Are you retarded?

holy shit Meguro's body is fucking colossal. He looks like he weighs 200kg, not 130.

That's only the second chapter of the fight, watch Wakatsuki flex his way out of this. Muteba knew he was fucked when his eye jab was swatted away easily.

How far are the raws?

chapter 193 my dude.

Thanks

hypothetically how would things turn out if yujiro was in kengan asura?

Do you think I'm a child ? Or as retarded as you are ? Or maybe do you think the author is good enough to be able to deliver actually surprising twists ?
Dropping "Gigga Nigga is fucking great" obviously spoils everything that's gonna happen:
>the whole crowd goes silent after Meguro gouged Nigga's eyes out
>probably using the fact Meguro freed one hand, GigaNigga enters "badass mode" (asspull)
>Drops a witty one liner and gets out of the choke hold, and even gets to stand back up
>Crowd goes all "wow they're back on their feet but Nigga's blind now"
>Meguro acts cocky taking victory for granted
>goddamn uppity edgy weapon-dealer bitch goes on a rant about how Nigga has "instincts" or some bullcrap
>Meguro pounces in hoping to finish off the kill
>Gets OneShotted© by GigaNigga
Thanks for ruining the fun

Holy shit Baki's author should have his hands crushed for drawing such monstruosities.
Maybe he'll even be able to pull a Katsura and finally learn to draw.

no, he grabs meguro's balls and crushes them

Dead serious

He did well against Evil Ryu, street fighter's shonen transformation shit

user, that projection is what you'd expect from this situation even if no one had opened their mouths. The dude's not spoiling fucking anything.

So I was right, but overrated this faggot's ability to write a compelling fight ? Goddamnit

>"badass mode" (asspull)
>more compelling than crushing someone's balls
You're just here to shitpost, aren't you?

>instincts or some bullcrap
You do realize that blind humans who were able to move around freely due to echolocation actually exist, right?

I was trying to imitate his shitty habits, a demon-like complete madman like Meguro beaten by getting his balls crushed is the most disappointing shit ever. Especially after shrugging off an eye gouge and his inner ear getting stabbed through.
For fuck's sake even I don't fear hits to the balls anymore, and I'm only a regular /asp/ie, not some masochistic killer beast.

I just said that he gets his balls crushed. I never said that that was the thing that defeats him.

is this real?

Yes, yes it is.

Oh okay then, thanks. Is there any place where the translation is more advanced ? Or do you guys read Japanese ?