How come naruto managed to stay popular to the end of its run unlike bleach?

How come naruto managed to stay popular to the end of its run unlike bleach?

Bleach righyfully dipped in popularity arround the arrancar or fullbringer arc and everyone gave it shit.

Naruto also got shitted on too but it somehow managed to maintain its popularity despite becoming a whole lot worse than Bleach.

Why the disparity between the two titles in popularity?

Naruto had a plot that was logical.
Bleach had neat art and nothing else.

Bleach ran out of interesting mysteries and goals after Aizen.

With Naruto people still wanted to know who The Masked Man was, and see Naruto vs. Sasuke.

the promise of Ayyliens always bring people in

The only thing logical about Naruto's run after Pain was that it was immensely popular so it had to keep going. Let's not pretend that there wasn't a significant dive in quality control at that time onward. Hell, any sane individual could point out that Shippuden onward was a massive fall in itself, with character designs, backgrounds, and individual arcs being at there lowest just immediately after the time skip.

No, Naruto maintained popularity by still having stuff to do. There were still masks to remove, bad guys to beat, and the inevitable clash between Narble and Sasuga. Bleach's well dried up when they got the main bad guy.

Bleach got totally uninteresting, often it took less than 3 minutes to read a chapter, I still didn't finish it and I'm not interested in the slightest to do it

Because it's got a spinoff running right now?

bleach was boring after first arc.

For me it was that there were only a few chapter between 'It's still somewhat interesting' and 'I'm starting to enjoy the bad moments and shitstorms more than the decent scenes'.
I just kept reading and it had great comedic value until the very end.

>inb4 Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind

Naruto had long term goal from chapter 1. Hokage and soon the whole sasuke thing.

Bleach never had any goal

Naruto pander to the fujoshits and they're a loyal audience. Everyone else left years ago but the fujos couldn't get enough of the Uchihas, especially Sasuke. Also, Sasusaku attrated many girls projecting their romantic fantasies. Boruto doesn't have Uchihas, except for Salad but she's a loli, so it's a flop.

Naruto became bland and boring but it didn't become Bleach bland and boring.

I really wanted to see how Naruto would end, then it didn't end.

I dropped both of them, but I assume the fact that Naruto continued the central conflict to the end, instead of having a new one start like Bleach did, kept a lot of people reading just due to prior investment who would otherwise have dropped it.

One guy learned new stuff, an other didn't.

What chapter is the best place to drop Bleach?

Cuz naruto is good, and better than one piece

Honestly what? Bleach was a thing it's most popular during the second arc. Look at the sales. It started to dip in popularity once the Fullbringer arc started.

after Aizen gets defeated, just imagine the manga ends there and use your headcanon for the rest

Actually it dipped in the war, if it went on for more 200 chapters it would probably go on to become Bleach level.