When is he finally going to nut up and confess already?

When is he finally going to nut up and confess already?

In the final chapter.

>they are about to kiss
>"How about we stop here"
>manga ends

>When is he finally going to nut
She's never gonna let him.

When is he going to nut in her?

>If you cum inside me, I win
>Oh, and Nishikata, I poked a hole in the condom
Splat

Will Nanashi pick this up

stop lewd

He doesn't. He gets NTR'd by his cousin in the time skip.

fpbp

That's the inherent design flaw of romance manga. If the couple gets together, the manga ends.

little girls shouldn't be wearing that kind of swimsuit

It's not like the teasing/game gimmick would stop just because they become a couple. This is a story that can seemingly go forever until one of them dies.

Not necessarily. The climax of the romance can be marriage.

Only for shit romance manga. Bonnouji and Tasogare didn't end when they got together, and those were top fucking tier.

Don't worry the'll have a baby

That's when you use the "Girl will move out of nipland and both of them will make a promise to marry each other for 10 years while having a long distance relationship" trope.

It can sometimes make the quality tank, cause the author feels the need to find a new conflict. Ojojojo was great up to when they got together, but the second volume was filled with needless drama to keep the story "interesting".

Dōjinshi where?

>The series will be shit if the author is a talentless hack who can't do anything except drag out a story
Yes, that's correct. Anyways, a fan manga is getting an official serialization because it won a contest, and it's about their married life, so that's pretty much canon. There's going to be an entire series about them as married adults.

sadpanda

Do you think their kid teases him too?

>oyakodon
it happens

She even has the same facial reactions that he does.