Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Your bi-monthly thread for your biceps; are you pumped? Are you ready to see how Machojou's date is developing??

Original Raws:
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

English Direct:
rakuentranslations.wordpress.com/mangas/english/danberu-nan-kiro-wo-moteru/

Let's lifting!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1082192/701e51b0f8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chapter 26

Here I thought cosplay sensei was "too busy" to make this day work.

Also, a post-thread note of gratitude to our TL-Friend for the large number of pages that were translated last thread. I can never say enough that I appreciate you...

...and that I love you? Sorry.

Hime best girl.

Today's workout: Incline Bench press!

I'll be honest, I have haven't regular benched in over a decade. It's incline bench only for me.

>thigh bulge
wew

Fucking roiding little bastard.

And what's this!? Another teacher at Kōyō Girl's Academy, Aina Rumika (30-years-old, single)???

Extra Page

Muscle Hime always wants to help you live a healthy life!

Those stockings have to compress that embarrassing high-school-girl indulgent body, after all.

Machio is the pinnacle of swole. Who is to say steroids have infiltrated this pure, 2D world?

Wew

Cake cosplay battle chapter when?

Thanks for the dump OP.

My pleasure

art somewhat reminds me of Pija
exhentai.org/g/1082192/701e51b0f8/

Regular bench and incline are the tits.
I keep neglecting dips, but they are also patrician.

Curls for the girls, tris for the guys. You're right to acknowledge dips. And I really want my upper chest to pop, I think my chest is overdeveloped as a result.

>that mascot
Mother fucker. Please be a full cameo

I love the main character in this, but I think the weird rando Russian is a bit too out there and sticks out like a sore thumb
Good shit though

>and that I love you? Sorry.
Is this a reference to something? I think I remember it but I might be making it up.

>weird rando Russian
She's cute. Isn't that enough?

I didn't intend any reference. Just showing empathy for the text dump. You might not be making up a reference, though!

I swear Nezu better be under that costume.

She tries specifically to be a weird rando, for some reason. You're right to notice her this way, and she loves you for it.

Actually I just realised that despite her character sticking out, her actual design looks -exactly- the same as the second main girl (the rich one), just with white hair instead of black. Same hairstyle, same body structure, same face. I'm mostly only able to pick her out because her lines have cyrillic in them
So yeah, I like her the least. But that's okay

Wrong quote

When I hear Russia, the things that come to mind are ushankas and babushka headscarves.

>cruising so hard you need to sleep in snow to keep your temp in check

I do not believe she is 16!

Blast with me, bro

The gyaru girl looks cute, so is this a harem?

In a sense, yes.

It's a healthy-living, body-building manga. Definitely no lewd.

>The gyaru girl looks cute
She's very shy about her weight, be nice.

Muscle-hime is almost too lewd

I don't see what you mean.

This Russian girl?

Muscle-hime is a 10/10, but what really does it is that she genuinely enjoys lifting, which is so rare in females. I just want to lift with her and go to the land of gains together.

post lewdest scenes