Gintama

I must be missing something but if he wanted to destroy the earth why didn't he just overload the Altana like he did to other planets
Also wtf happened to this series

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/m502515/
mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/43324
iromegane.com/japan/culture/samurais-marriage-in-edo-period/
gematsu.com/2017/07/gintama-action-game-announced-ps4-ps-vita#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turned into a generic shounen and miserably failed

>if he wanted to destroy the earth why didn't he just overload the Altana like he did to other planets
He did it in the recent chapters. He just waited because he wanted to be sure to make as much victims as possible

Then why does it occupy all the top spots on MAL?

Mmh, plebs i guess?

It's a very big "fuck everything".

1) Destroy all Altana so no more Utsuros are born.

2) Make it in a way that the entire universe antagonizes the only planet with altana left.

3)Once everyone congregates on said planet launch a big cosmic scale FUCK YOU that will destroy not only the planet, everyone living on it and everyone surrounding it. It'll also most likely will be heard (and felt) across multiple galaxies.

The only questions remaining are Why did he wait until this time to do it? And what is he going to do now that point three it's impossible and at most it'll only be a planet sized fuck you that will kill everyone on the planet? (and maybe some ships on orbit)

It turned into a generic shonen and succeeded mostly because of the crowd that gathered when it wasn't a generic shonen followed through?

I dunno.

>if I go down I take you all with me

just to be clear, yes he wants to use the Altana combined with the WMD from space to destroy the whole fucking universe
every single lifeform in the entire galaxy
good thing that won't happen anymore
one more to go

>enter in a Gintama Thread
>sees constant bitching about how it became "shounenshit"
Well, it doesn't bother me anymore at this rate.

the comedy in it overpowers the minds of plebs who think this is the best thing ever because there aren't shows like this out there, it's not it's serious arc that give it's reputation it's the comedy

But this is every other arc

Chapter 643 spoilers:
dm5.com/m502515/
Translation
mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/43324
Great chapter again.

Because it had 200+ episodes before it went full on bad shounen.
At least the few chapters of breaks between the big battles have been ok.

This

It's on its final arc

The first series (200+ episodes), the 2nd series (50 episodes), the 3rd series (13 episodes) are all great, after a rough beginning. The "became a generic shounen" thing only affects the last 10 episodes of the 4th series and the entirety of the last one (13 episodes). The last series also had somewhat weaker humor due to a new director and writers, lacking on anime-original content and messing up some adaptations of manga jokes. However, the people who bother rating it on MAL are likely already too invested in the characters and the overall show by that point.

I think Tagasuki is going to die

And if Matako would be only the surviving member of Kiheitai?

I want this to happen
I want the emotional pain and anguish and her mental pain as he dies and she can't even get revenge because Enshou is already dead

Kagura looks so young
makes you wonder what the average marriage age in Edo was for girls

Gura is young, cute and yet so pure, user
Found an article who talks about this:
iromegane.com/japan/culture/samurais-marriage-in-edo-period/

Endgame right here, brothers.

>pure
I don't think she's that pure anymore
she's seen too much

I know, but l meant this in the sense where she didn't taste the dick yet, right?
>These legs
Goddamnit, Gorilla.

Gintama was always a generic shonen, how retaeded can you be to think otherwise? That's why Gintama is so great. It is what it is.

He is wearing a mosaic, Kagura is still pure.

if it becomes the endgame I hope he makes a callback to his promise way back during the Shinigami-Arc
>I said I'd take you, didn't I?

not pictured would be Umibozu trying to murder Gintoki for letting some guy get close to his daughter

I just want Utsuro to not have a bullshit death or getting humilliated.

All of the Final Bosses from mainstream series got shatted.

Kaguya got sealed, Acnologia got nakama punched, Ywach got arrowed, Accacia got rage punched.

Enshou got shot

It's slowly turning into a trainwreck

Or at least it was a year ago, now it's a fullblown mess

Well, I came for the comedic parody genre also thats how that how series started out. But just these last couple arcs doesn't really stand out how it used to be. Feels like anime is going to the generic shounen route.

lucky for you guys they wasted so much money on all the action scenes that they're going to adapt some unanimated manga-chapters
>can Kagura's voice actress even sing?

The final fight against him will be very brutal, anyway

Enshou is fine, he got shot on his dead girlfriend's pendant.

Or at least that was the popular speculation last time I checked.

live action comes out tomorrow
still hate it, I will just hate in it: Anime LA was never good

>girlfriend
wife, user, wife, they had a baby
then Utsuro was like:
>what a cute family, wouldn't it be a shame of something happened to it?

No idea why you plebs aren't enjoying this anymore, I can't contain my boner at all from all this new stuff. These serious arcs gives this anime some change from all the laughter I have to endure.

Even though it probably turns out to be decent, at least for once?

I am scared that it turns to be decent to right. That movie feels like they tried to be faithfull about how not to take themselves seriously.

Ikr, everybody is bitching that at this rate it doesn't even bothers me anymore

Stopped caring when they draggggggged the serious arc. It was fine after the gintoki and takasugi fight but then it went on and on and i didn't care.

Now I'm at a point where I've outgrown the comedy shit so can't really read the manga anymore.

A video game got announced for Gintama
gematsu.com/2017/07/gintama-action-game-announced-ps4-ps-vita#disqus_thread

Is Gintama gonna be one of the only longest running manga to have a great ending?

Well, that's your choice, user.

also he just wants to end his life why didn't he just put that altana from the yato's planet inside his body and end his miserable life ?