Stop Readings Books Written By Dead White Men

>Every time I see a woman in public reading a book by a man (usually dead, usually white), I fantasize about offering her a book by a woman instead, replacing the male voices in her head with female ones one book at a time. Here are the ones I’d like to hand out on subway trains and in parks and coffee shops:

>All Grown Up (written by Jami Attenberg)
>On Immunity: An Inoculation (written by Eula Biss)
>The Story of Jane: The Legendary Underground Feminist Abortion Service (written by Laura Kaplan)
>No Map of the Earth Includes Stars (written by Christina Olivares)
>Problems (written by Jade Sharma)
>The Animators: A Novel (written by Kayla Rae Whitaker)

How much money has Penguin Books made off the backs of dead white men?

I think it's safe to say over 70% of their profits have been made off the backs of dead white men.

Last penguin book I bought was by a dead white man, Epictetus. Fortunately of my recent purchases, none of them are penguin. They can go fuck themselves after posting that.

If they have the best translation of something I want, I’ll just pirate it.

A good assumption

I agree.
Introduce them to female writers.

These filthy cunts needs to be locked up in cages like the animals they are.

That is pretty sexist.

>literally brainlet tier lolbertarian pseudophilosophy

Toothpaste with an opinion.

>Stop Readings Books Written By Dead White Men
no

Being man or a woman and being either dead or alive is irrelevant when the only thing that matters is the content of the book.

We wuz good writers and shit

Indeed

there's no point in reading if you don't understand anything.

kek
Racist! Sexist!

EVERY TIME

>here are a whole bunch of mediocre books that will be forgotten to the sands of time
>they are totally on the same level as those evil white men!

Umm no, sweetie. A century from now kids will be reading Laura Kaplan instead of Shakespeare. Society is moving forward!

Better line to finish on would have been
>The future is female!

>The Story of Jane: The Legendary Underground Feminist Abortion Service (written by Laura Kaplan)
>(((Kaplan)))

Just a coincidence though, right?

>century from now
>reading
I see what you did there

Just reading books by a female author and not ones by a MTF black tranny otherkin.
Fucking sickening!

Plato was wrong anyway

Why I need to read books written by dead jewish women?

check out that six head

Rate my dead white men shelf

Get this; Books are white people shit. As in modern publishing was created by whites.

To truly POC the POC you need to burn all your books, forget about how to read and write and start doing oral history and storytelling.

The world makes me sad sometimes. sometimes I feel doomed and gloomy and the feelings of dread won't quite. Hopefully we can make an effort to raise a better generation, kids are important for the future.

>most of their tweets get between zero and five comments
>this one racked up 1.4k
>almost all of them negative
It's insane how many people can oppose something and it still gets pushed

Penguin Books has gone off the reservation for quite some years now.

FUCK SHAKESPEARE AND FUCK WYPIPO

>Every time I see someone reading a book by a world-famous and time-tested author, my mental illness causes me to overreact with disgust.
My guy, what's it like to live in the world with a diagnosable mental problem??

>says this while using a device made by a white man (who is also dead now)
>which is running on a power source made by a white man (coincidentally, also dead)
>while posting on a white mans (probably? dead) invention, the internet

This level of retardation goes well beyond a simple mental problem. We're in significant cerebral damage territory.

To be fair, there's not a lot of good books written by women.

>No Map of the Earth Includes Stars
...this title makes me irrationally annoyed. Why would a map of the Earth include something that is not part of, and can't possibly be part of the Earth? It's like saying no map of the US includes Zambia. Or no map of Africa include a place I'd like to live.