Why are Asians in America the biggest SJW degenerate?

Why are Asians in America the biggest SJW degenerate?

It’s depressed and on anti depressants shocking

this one doesn't look asian to me

Also doesn’t shower

or this one...

or these ones...

or these ones....

Real talk, I'd lick her unwashed butt.

My friends dad is the guy who owned that limo

I can 100% guarantee this attention whoring snowflake doesn't go more than two days without a shower.
Also Asians always seem to take every ideology to the extreme, just look at the 20th century.

They are pretty susceptible after one generation. It has to do with their dedication to education and need for western culture indulgence. When the schools and universities and the popular culture are so sjw-ed, they do it best.
I'm mixed Asian and I see it all around me (in Hawaii). It's the college types and the druggy ravers and stoners.
Outside that (e.g. Surfers and working class) you rarely see it. We have a lot of working class Asians here

>engineering grad student
might as well drop out now, nobody's ever going to give you a job

You do know chink men think their women are crazy and try to marry outside of their race, right?

Depression as fashion accessory.

>void lurker

>constantly bitch about how evil and racist the Founding Fathers were, how the Second Amendment needs to be repealed, how the First Amendment doesn't apply to hate speech
>whenever they chimp out, they always spray paint "We the People!" and shit like that all over the place and act like they're the same as the Colonists

Leftists are such a fucking joke.

They’re just trying really hard to integrate like the tryhard dorks that they are. Pozzed faggotry just happens to be the dominant culture, so those are the views they parrot in order to gain acceptance

>her

probably just opportunists.
not white, so they have "muh victim narrative"going for them and are smart enough to see that playing this game can work in their favor.

Really? What about the illegal Mexicans who constantly call us racist and talk about how evil and oppressive America is, and then for some reason cry when we deport them?

Is he Moslem?

You need to get girls right off the boat. They are very subservient and Sup Forums approved.

Because they are Californian.

Probably got it with daddy’s money. Communists in America are almost exclusively spoiled rich kids.

It knows it is just a piece of fuckmeat for white cock, identical to a billion other of her type.

Most Asians I know (which is a fucking lot) are all Trump supporters. Most Asians (Chinese) i know are FOB so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

>that car

They're not, but having a cultural emphasis on education when the universities in the country are a communist indoctrination center doesn't help

I bet she fucks that dog
>poor doggo

Are you fucking serious?

Asian americans that were born here are all sjw liberal. Basically if you grew up here and experienced some racism you grow up to be a liberal. All FOBs are more right wing than the alt right though.

No joke, my instinct tell me this is just some Jew who used a random POC as its avatar.

I can tell from the typing. By god I can now tell Jews by their online written language. This person is Jewish on a genetic level.

This one may be but on average they are not. Nice job trying to force a narrative though faggot.

do you have a problem with freedom?

How much do you wanna bet she fucked more white boys than asians?

Nice evidence, nothing proves your point that sjws are Asian by posting tweets from the same chink over and over again

>Communist
>Create

Unless she's talking about death I don't exactly understand what she means.

if she hasn't, she will
I find that these Asian hoes who complain about "white privilege" are put up to it by white feminazis, but it all fades once they get with a white guy

they're not. Trying going to a asian church if you want to meet some nondegenerate trad asian girls

Second from left
Rest get the gas

they live in liberal areas, come from "liberal" countries and are the definition of soulless, consumerist, conformists.

lmao come to California retard

She is a queer poet, she doesn't fuck boys.

Bet that slut sucks off ten "Nazis" a day

You need high IQ to understand degeneracy...

>void lurker
>queer poet
>powerful anarcho-communist
>engineering grad student

>she doesn't fuck boys.

except when shes horny for the huge white cock and its milk

Usually the daughters (I'd say kids but it's largely women and specifically Koreans) of immigrants who develop a psychosis due to not feeling American but having no real connection to the country of their birth parents. Same reason a lot of La Raza types are largely anchor babies and ISIS recruits tend to be second genners.

The Obama Boom ends

The Drumpf recession begins

> "Drumpf has been good for the economy"
> Lets cut taxes and raise spending!

Asians have such soulless eyes. They are as gross as nigresses.

Soulless bitch will probably eat it.

>dog
that's her dinner you idiot

who cares there dont even have 10% of the population and arent as violent as nigs or beaners

I'm in california and I know tons of trad asian christians.

Only the most privileged people of any race that are far removed from normal black people or god forbid actually poor black people behave/think like this.

>Why are Asians in America the biggest SJW degenerate?

Because they are funded through organs by oriental interests. The races long ago the land of the native americans was up for grabs, whitey came in first, niggers sold their own people to get a foothold knowing they will breed like rabbits, the chinks are pushing into canada and the west coast. Also aus.

They are colonizing those who colonized. they have a vested interest in putting those who think like them into power, makes infiltration easier when you have people on the inside.

Holy SHIT I need to strap her down and fuck her mouth into oblivion

Her eyes are fine, those fucking piercings are degenerate

Because the Dow gaining over 2000 points within a month is totally sustainable and any market correction if clearly evidence a recession.

Because we haven't taken control of them again.

Oh look, OP has cherrypicked a slant eyed SJW and applied her views to everyone that looks like her to further their views.

Fuck off shill, youre trying to create a divide against the two smartest races that can potentially wipe you parasites off the earth. Youre the same as the WMAF, anti-Chinese and tyrone dick posting kike

because they go to your schools, watch your tv shows, and take your medicines

until they realise that yes, all women are crazy

thats fucking hilarious

Most of these girls probably won't abort the baby if they don't have too, and would probably prefer to try and control your life with the child. It is usually the guy that tries to persuade the girl to abort because they are entrapping whores.

Remember Sup Forums whores want to give birth. Not because they actually love the child, but because they want to control, hurt, or steal from you. The only reason they are pro-abortion is because they don't want feel guilty of killing a child when Chad tells her to fuck off.

how has the colour of his skin been responsible for this?

I don't even know what gender most of these freaks are.

I haven't checked in on her in a while but remember when Suey Park started dating a white Chad and basically dropped all of her shit?

Depends on the type of Asian. Filipinos and Japs are fine most of the time. Chinese people are usually leftist scum.

>the absolute state of your average Sup Forumsock

Because they decided to tell their Asian conservative parents to fuck off and decided to become liberal whores. Unfortunately like all things entertainment and media is liberal.

>Also Asians always seem to take every ideology to the extreme, just look at the 20th century.
This.

I thought she was pretty hot, honestly. I was glad to see her wise up.