What's the deal with men in the West cutting their dicks off?

What's the deal with men in the West cutting their dicks off?

They’re stunning and brave. That’s the deal.

It’s just part of being an infidel.

how did he become a tranny yet his hairline still go to shit? is he not taking titty skittles?

In this man's case he was emasculated so fucking hard at his own autistic "profession" he no choice but to do it.

astaghfurallah

>CosmoWright
Video games not even once.

half the kids i went to school with either went to prison, became a tranny, or joined ISIS and went to syria or iraq.
the future is going to be a very strange place.

This "trans lawyer" is featured on the front page of the Tribune this week.
Joanie Rae Wimmer

They put things in the water

They think being a woman is the easy way in life, but that's only before you hit your 30's.

These stupid retards will hit that wall, and their gay twink bodies will turn back to old men. That's right fellas, all you twinks and traps out there, when you get old you're going to look like a disgusting freak, no matter how passable you are now.

Pretty good but can't compare to Craniax

>Craniax
my sides fugg

Mental illness caused by propaganda and hormones in the water and food.
over here they don't tread it with pimozide they just call it brave and celebrate the madness because 50% of people are mad themselves and the government pretends to be mad also

7abibi I have no fucking idea, there's something in the ma'at here wAllah

Media encourages them to do it. Look at the men who are doing it, you'd be hard pressed to call them actual men to begin with. It's our most pathetic beta males saving the gene pool by making themselves permanently sterile.

Why do trans people look like they have smelly ass hair?

Soy.

Do you not see it's the will of Allah? inshallah! the enemy will humiliate themselves while
we seize their lands for ourselves. Alhamdulillah! You should know Allah's will is thorough.
Here in the UK, it won't be long until the majority of seats in parliament will be muslim. There's
nothing they can do about it, but castrate themselves and put on a dress, showing the kuffars true
dirty degenerate nature. Even the women here love us, brother. Give it another 20 years.

this "transsexualit" thing a.k.a. self castration shows me how the human is a hell of a bizarre mammal.
but I guess this phenomenon is just natural selection at work again

It's in the soy, I ate a tofu salad earlier today and now I have strong urges to suck a dick. Hope it will be gone by tomorrow, I didn't eat that much soy.

it's BASED

It's easier to be a women than a man. It's also easier to be a tranny than a man.

They are Kuffar following man-made rules my brother. You can't reasonate with them.

Just pray the West will fall before the infest us with such degeneracy (which is something happening already).

every time i see a mudslime post that rustles my jimmies i donate $50 to the IDF from my bitcoin profits.
it warms my heart to know that my money might go towards a tank round that demolishes a palestinian apartment building.

(((media))) influence.

Since everyone has a tattoo, cutting off your sick is the new way to “be an individual”

Wtf is that?

They are dirty and we will leave them for last. I have brothers in Australia who are doing well there, so you are not immune to it either. It's just prophecy, as stated by our beloved prophet(alayhi assalam). We live strong!

unbelievable levels of sickness and death. how is this weakling still alive

>He needs help and true compassion
He needs to hang himself

pretty sure narcissa still has a dick.
it's sad. i used to watch cosmo all the time and even saw when he got the 18:10 live
now he's just a shell of his former self crying all stream and drinking soylent

Feminism is emasculating them.

Put women on a pedestal, tell everyone that manhood is bad. It gets in the head of men of all kinds, and they want to become better.

And since everything always told them that women were better, they try to become women.

PWEASE

>now he's just a shell of his former self crying all stream and drinking soylent
LEL
does he really do that

They need to get on finasteride and minoxidil asap fäm.
Nothing worse than a balding tranny.