Rand Paul

About the only Patriot left in the US Senate. Gonna talk about Govt waste to stall a vote on this shitty spending bill. He is speaking now. Said we will speak till 3 AM if he has to. Thinks that the feds ought not to spend more than they take in - how novel!

>Live Senate floor cam
senate.gov/floor/

> Whats goin on
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/deal-to-avoid-government-shutdown-by-midnight-hits-snag-in-congress.html

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/congress/?chamber=senate
youtube.com/watch?v=IiRhOjRFTq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean he is not as based as his father , but still better than everyone in there

DO IT FAGGOT

SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT

president rand sounds pretty nice to me.

Paul 2024

>bump 4 education of shills and dimoshits

Rand is a pro at this. Lol @ everyone else leavening.

Wtf he just stopped

Paul has demanded a debate - not a filibuster - yet.

shit, i just watched like half an hour of him, i could totally keep going

Shut it down.

>be Rand
>have good libertarian ideals
>would probably be buddies with founding fathers back in the day
>could do a lot to fix this nation
>will never become president because he’s short
I pity manlets

Concur.

Patriot. American. Bad Ass.

>have good libertarian ideals
kek, the guy is basically an SJW

Remember the Republican debates? He was literally talking about "white privilege"

What a dumbass shill.

((((((They)))))) wont even shekel you for that one

What's a manlet?

his entire platform during 2016 was targeted towards inner city blacks
the guy was literally talking about voting rights for felons

This nigger sold out his father and back the GOP Establishment that literally fucked his father over. This nigger can die.

What did she mean by this?

this

They can shut it down or we will bring it down. Americn Spring! Holocaust Now!

Um no.

#1 was a balanced budget.
#2 repeal (non)patriot act
#3 end all foreign aid
#4 flat tax
#5 arm the Kurds.

He and the shithead from SC are now going at it on the floor.

>retweeting dumb nogs
comeonman.jpg

WTF I'm with her now

History lessons and red pills being dropped all over the senate floor

(((They))) use accounts with pictures of pretty girls to try to sway opinions.

Ever met a girl that was actually that in to politics? Nope? Me either

Just let that sink in.

c-span.org/congress/?chamber=senate

Buuuummmppp

i do not think she is pretty
>pic related

He's a moron, the Democrats looked terrible for shutting down the government last month, now the republicans are gonna take the fall.

>SERVING THE RIGHT TO OBJECT

Oh fuck...

Try hard to keep up.

The publicrats are not shutting it down. If you pay attention (can you?)...the publicrats are trying their dead level best to get one man...one patriot to stand down.

He's about to get Trump'd. This guy is grandstanding because he knows he's being too idealistic too soon.

He knows he wont win...but he knows the rules and essentially has the floor till late late tonight.

He also knows that he is right, and there are as many swamp creatures on the republicant side as the dimoshit side.

He also is not scared of going against Trump.

Bless his heart. I mean that. I find it cute some people think the budget will ever be fixed. This whole country is a ticking time bomb.

Fuck off Rand, don't you have paperwork to pretend to do while you wait for more marching orders from your Jewish puppet masters you race traitor cuck?

So just quit? give up?

Shekel for the shill!

hope everyone rewound and listened to the beginning

cnn had it playing live btw, during primetime when Wolf was on while the 5 on fox sat around and bickered like always

it's still on

m8, have some respect for rand, he's a much better man than trump and just an all around better american and the deep state tried to sabotage his nomination and election too, because he's the son of ron paul.

>Audit the fed??? Are you crazy goy?!? If you did that how are we supposed to get bailed out if we lose money?

The confederate battle flag - not the US flag.

Nice half cooked pasta!
More shekels!

Basically Paul has the floor till about 1 AM.

Only a motion that is unanimously supported can remove him from the floor. So far each motion has been met with Rand's objection and more red pills and simple math: you cant spend more than you acquire.

lee or cruz probably wouldn't support the unanimous vote in this case

Concur. But they do not have to with Rand having the power to object as well!!

Sounds like the Senate has given up and will wait till 1 lol.

Stand with Rand - one of the last patriots in D.C.

Rand may not be his father, but he is at least 10x better than any of the other fuckers in office. Would love to see Rand Paul president in 2020.

nah, trump's better off in that case. even pence would be better for 2024, just for the probability that he'd win. now if neither of them run, yeah i'd like to see randlet against the dem candidate.

Why isn't rand talking anymore?

Rand is a fucking moron.

By sabotaging his party's budget deal, he's going to force Trump to reach across the aisle to the Democrats and the eventual budget deal will end up including amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Not entirely true. James Madison was 5Ft4In

Rand would run logical circles around any dimoshit and most republicants in a debate.

However if the population of our country cared about logic and/or the future of our country, we would have never had W, nor 0bammy, and McCain and Mitt would have never been candidates.

He doesnt have to unless a motion is brought forward.

he's waiting for the senate to make their next move. at which point he'll object again and drop more redpills

Rand/Jeb 2020

Immigration is not even on the table. HOWEVER Trump wanted it on the table.

Who is the moron now?

exactly. people don't use logic to make decisions. they use peripheral processing as much as possible.

>making the USD a more risky asset by shutting down government
>patriot

Fuck off, he's an idiot

he's doing it to bring attention to the issue of the deficit. if deficit's continue, the fed has to inflate the currency, thus making the USD less valuable.

Fuck off, you're an idiot

thinks this influences the power of the dollar....votes left of center. does as told.

Oh well if you say so!

Trump wanted it on the table because he wanted to use the budget issue to pressure the Dems into agreeing to his permanent reductions in legal immigration in exchange for the Dreamers.

But now the Dems have leverage and will be able to demand protection for the Dreamers without making any changes to ongoing immigration, dooming us all to continue Obama-era demographic replacement policies for years.

I like Rand but he is terrible on immigration.

>knowing nothing about the US economy

REEEE USA INFLATION. Sorry shlomo, but other nations don't want to allow the USD to devalue

Um No.

The dems WANT this spending bill to go through as is. Schumer has already proclaimed it a victory for their side. It increases the debt by 1 trillion dollars. That makes dimoshits moist.

be honest. how retarded are you? the only way to pay for deficits in the long run is via inflation.

Agree.

NO pathway to citizenship for ANY illegal! None. Zero. Zilch.

You do NOT reward criminals for breaking the law.

Hahahah I love that she started like she was gonna give an example of some shitty thing he did or a reason his policies are bad then she just does that. It's like they think facts and calling someone racist are interchangable. This post, this post right here, reveals so much about how they operate

Then why did he get destroyed in the Republican Debates 2 years ago?

Maybe you should do a quick google search on "USA exporting inflation"

least amount of time (along with Carson) and attacked the loudest. Did you watch those debates?

because """""""conservatives""""""" throw sticking points of their base at him and their base eats it

>unironically thinking a libertarian is worth the time of day

The only thing Rand is good for is making silly statements that RT uses to attack the USA

Rand didn't write the Constitution though

TRUMP WILL PURGE THE (((DEEP STATE))) AT THE PARADE

If he was good at debating, he would have taken time and won, like Trump did.

You can't say someone is good at something, and then when they fail utterly at it, blame the thing you claim they are good at.

>I'm great at basketball, you just put too many good players on the court for me to stand out!

Taking away voting rights for any citizen violates the NAP, faggot.

Rand Paul has also shilled again and again for amnesty for illegals

Debates are not debates when not given equal time and disallowing retorts when shouted at.

what the fuck is your point with that strawman? bitch, i've known the sweet deal of the reserve currency since before you were a twinkle in your daddy's scrotum.

>Republicans control both the house and the senate
>It was the democrats!

LOL

Then maybe you'd quit flaunting your ignorance

F

He is a phony patriot

He acts like a fiscal conservative and yet voted for the tax cut that hugely inflated the deficit.

still waiting for you to argue on an actual point of what i've said instead of strawmen

a dim shill!

60 votes are needed in t he senate. There are not 60 pub senators.

Kinda like there are not 60 dimoshits in the entire country that can do math.

IT'S LITERALLY A STOPGAP BILL AND NOT A FULL SPENDING BILL

he is trying to crash the stock market to make trump look bad. no other reason for it.

a TWO year stop gap that increases the debt by 1 trillion dollars.

Always the leaf with the dumbest post in a thread. Always
A
LEAF

You don't even know what strawman means.

>you cry about inflation
>i educate you that the USA need worry very little about inflation
>you cry it aint true
>i educate you where to find it is true
>you concede that you already knew it was true while also calling it a strawman

You know Trump's tax plan already increased the debt by 1.5 Trillion?

This isn't on the democrats.

Republicans control both the house and the senate.

Felons should get to vote. Why not? They served their time. And they should be allowed to own firearms too. No one has the right to take self defence away from another. Dont respond cuz i wont read it, pussy.

>You don't even know what strawman means.

there you go again. you didn't even say why it was wrong.

Rand Paul is a stupid lil bitch and will never be anywhere close to as "successful" as his daddy.