Canada Announces New School Curriculum Called 'Social Justice Begins With Me'

The absolute state of Canada...

>A web page on ETFO.ca features a literature-based resource kit for academics who teach young students which centers around "erasing prejudice for good" while using ten monthly themes: Self-Esteem, Sharing Our Lives, Peace, Building Supportive Communities, Rights of the Child, Caring Hands, Untie the Knots of Prejudice, Local and Global Citizenship, True Worth and Beauty, and Circles and Cycles.
>They further explain why to use this particular ETFO resource -
>Social Justice Begins With Me promotes:
>Acceptance, Respect, Hope, Peace, Empathy, Inclusion, Diversity, Human Rights and Equity.
>This Kit addresses “isms” such as:
>Anti-Semitism, Ageism, Heternormality, Sexism, Racism, Classism, Ableism, Prejudice and Faith.
>In a section titled 'Book Lists,' the site posted an extensive list of social justice-oriented categories that link to a whopping number of book titles that may or may not, depending on one's ideologies, be suitable for young children.
>Here are the categories:
>Ability-Disability
>Anti-Semitism
>Bullying
>Classism-Poverty
>Environment
>Faith
>First Nations, Metis, and Inuit
>Gender
>Human Rights
>Immigration
>LGBTQ
>Peace
>Race

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/07/Canada-Announces-New-School-Wide-Curriculum-From-Early-Years-To-Grade-Eight-Called-Social-Justice-Begins-With-Me

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-diploma-in-magical-thinking-critics-want-funding-pulled-for-ontario-colleges-homeopathy-course
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Being Canadian

That's the root of the problem and we all know it. They're the country equivalent to the privileged/sheltered SJW and it'll never change until they have to deal with actual brutal and bloody war.

>Lical and Global Citizen
>Global
They're not welcome here, fuck off.

here's the suggested reading list (stolen from reddit)

Herb, The Vegetarian Dragon Suggested Grade: kindergarten

My Princess Boy Suggested Grade: 1

Girls Hold Up This World Suggested Grade: 2

I Am Latino: The Beauty in Me Suggested Grade: 2

Daddy’s Roommate Suggested Grade: 3

The Librarian of Basra: A True Story from Iraq Suggested Grade: 4

Seven Sacred Teachings: Niizhwaaswi gagiikwewin Suggested Grade: 4

The Boy in the Dress Suggested Grade: 5

The Sissy Duckling Suggested Grade: 5

Our New Home: Immigrant Children Speak Suggested Grade: 6

Kids On Strike! Suggested Grade: 7

See for full details. And those are only a fraction of the books they'll be introducing.

>Levine
>Kissinger

jesus christ

still enough to be a problem

Fucking jews

Jewish social justice brainwashing indoctrination has no place in western civilization. god help us.

Social justice is a utilitarian universalist religion with equality as their god and "isms" as their sins.
Invoking separation of church and state I say these fairy tales should not be taught in schools.
Invoking Jordan Peterstein I say these people need to clean their room.
Invoking God Emperor Uncle Hitler I say these heretics need to be burned at the stake.

In the end, all sins will be remembered by God.

O equality, who art in utopia,
hallowed be thy name,
thy fairness come,
thy will be done,
in ameriland as it is in sweden.
Give us this day our daily reminder.
And forgive us our privileges,
as we forgive those
who aggress against us.
And lead us not into intolerance,
but deliver us from bigotry.
For thine is the future,
and the past, and the present,
for ever and ever. Amen.

Our great diversity, which gives us peace,
strengthen our iron and soften our wheat,
arrange our citizens, nice and neat,
swaddled in cradles to suck gov's fat teat.

bumping cuz i wrote a fugging poem and niggers need to see it

It was beautiful.

>not even hiding childhood indoctronation
ok, its time to unironically nuke canada

Commies are always the same
Good luck leafs

It's been known in the U.S. since the Vietnam War era that Canada is fucked up.

>Ontario

Quarantine and wipe the place off the map. Let it be an eternal scar on this planet, and a reminder that this faggotry should never be normalized or accepted.

This is why I wish Germany would have won ww2

just fuck my shit up
nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-diploma-in-magical-thinking-critics-want-funding-pulled-for-ontario-colleges-homeopathy-course

Don't blame Canada. Blame white men. You've ignored education, mass media, the news and a dozen other critical industries for 100+ years while you race to the bottom to fill shitty blue collar trade jobs. This is the future you chose. There are millions of filthy rich white men and NatSocs and you haven't built a single private school to care for your own children. So I don't need to hear your fucking bullshit excuses. This is your mess. Enjoy it.

inb4
>homeschooling!

Pure autism and untenable. The dam is about to burst and your trying to stop it with a fucking bandaid.

Time for an antidote list. The Horatio Alger stories, Henry Ford, Ayn Rand, the Turner Diaries, Starship Troopers.....what else? Suggestions?

Its fucking ONTARIO stop this bullshit Canada meme kike shill faggot cock sucker ...FUCK!

How many fucking times does this stupid fucking thread need to be posted and corrected, fucking shills die in a fucking house fire you fucking worthless shit bags.

kek, how do they think kids will react to this? Dare is a good example of what happens when the government tries to force values on children.

>>Levine
>>Kissinger

And Fierstein

>The Boy In The Dress

>clickady clakady get off muh prapity

>herb the vegetarian dragon
>the boy in the dress
>my princess boy
kek

Canada needs sharia now! if white canadian joined us there would be a new Muslim world order (caliphate) in Canada. caliphate of Canada has a nice ring doesn't it ?

Nice try mr mapleburg

Ontario
Not Canada.

>anything outside of Ontario
>relevancy

pick one

now that i think about it more, it is just outright depressing that highly capable and impressionable kids are couped up into a building and forced to sit around and ingest propaganda for their entire youth
good luck leafs, get this shit fixed

>muh Toronto
Enjoy your refugee camp

OP made me go and find this shit online
It’s real
It dates back to 2012
Here’s a nice snippet

Hmmm
>2011