(((Pro-Lifers))) on suicide watch!

Bwahahaha! Try to refute this (((pro-lifers)))!

Perhaps whores should accept the consequences of their own irresponsible actions.

>Gib gibs or I kill
That's not how it works, sweetie.

Fuck those whores and fuck you, faggot.

Obviously a bait thread but I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious here. If you were to do this almost no one would take you up on the offer. They don't abort their children because their afraid of the child's well being. It's a purely selfish act in probably all cases.

This

How many times? Lots of women get more than one abortion so at what point should they feel a sense of responsibility for their actions. If you don't people being homeless why not do the virtuous thing and let them move in with you?

It doesn't matter what happens after the birth or life circumstances or any of that bullshit. All that matters is the central moral question : Is it moral to terminate a human life who has done you/the world no wrong of his/her own will? NO Anti-lifer can answer this single question without deflection or avoidance.
>inb4 muh negro population control
I would let 10000 negro children be born rather than sacrifice one White baby.

I'm going to kill you OP. Gonna crush your skull in. Anyone have a problem with this? Well why dont you go to OPs house and sign the papers stating your intention to care for OP and assure you will love and nurture him for the rest of his life and handle all his medical bills.

Whats that? No one wants to do that? Well you better get running OP cos it looks like Im on the moral high ground

>Want to be a cop? No? Well I suppose that means you're in favor of murder

> give me money or i will kill this baby

Jesus, wtf is wrong with these people?

Someone just figured out what ((())) means. Hi ShareBlue.

>if I don't want you to murder your child then I should pay for it

You are a bag of retards.

>literally a hostage situation where whores are holding their babies for ransom.
lmao these people really are evil aren't they? A part of me really wants to believe they are just really really dumb.

And you could call it Catholic Charities and it's been around for a long time.

If you dont want to get pregnant then how about you take pills, use condoms or just stop fucking left and right? I mean come on, having sex without protection means taking a risk. If you dont want to deal with the outcome then you shouldnt be taking said risk.

I think the point is more that a lot of people who claim to be pro-life are really just pro-birth. Fuck them, after they are born, fuck the cost of actually just having the kid, fuck caring if the child is actually going to have a good upbringing... Just bring that sucker into the world. That excludes the pro-life rhetoric, where they claim life is sacred, but usually have the biggest hard-ons for war and think that the death penalty is okay even if sometimes innocent people die because evil is punished...

What pro-life people want to fight for is moral and right... But most pro-lifers just anti-abortion.

Flip side, how about we allow the one abortion to go through, but the person having the abortion has to be permanently sterilized after. Everyone wins.

I know it's not the most common cause but what about in rape cases?

Less than 2% of abortions are due to rape, incest, or any sort of threat to the mother. That's less than 1 out of 50. Why are you saying that 49 baby murders are OK in order to possibly make the life of 1 woman better? Does 1 woman's life REALLY outweigh 50 babies to you?

> Using edge cases to drive the base argument

Nope But I don't think women should have to have rape babies the rest are all ago for me.

It could just be legal in cases of rape boom perfect.

What a fucking retarded argument. As if the child spontaneously appears in her cunt overnight

Perhaps women should stop being a bunch of loose holes and fucking every dude they meet. Perhaps society should go back to that crazy antiquated idea that maybe people should form relationships before having sex. If women refuse to stop being whores and insist on killing their unborn children, then my tax money should have to support that. Make them pay for their own abortions.

I prefer to walk in, fart and say "Whew, smells like something died in here."

>10,000 nigs for the sake of 1 degenerate white

Yeah that's not self defeating at all.

Agreed, niggers and spics abort the most.

And most still wouldn't have the kid because "stretch marks"...what's your fucking point again.

Most people (but especially liberals) have no idea how thirsty US Christians are for more kids. They'll adopt every colour you can supply and they will indeed pay for medical and living expenses.

What you don't know, this is basically happening.

Wait times for adoption of newborns is like 15 years. It often takes just as long, and tens of thousands of dollars to adopt from 3rd world shitholes.

You argue prolifers should put their money where their mouth is. You don't even know what in the world is going on, and still you will insist on infanticide.

Ending a human life is some how the woman's choice? These same fucksticks are against the death penalty.